Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    That’s what I am trying to say, there is something wrong here. Baba bazish nemidin akhe Chera keshondinesh to TM? I live in Sweden and I would rather see him in the Swedish national team but that is not possible anymore because these Mullahs destroyed his career by bringing him to TM
    Who would he play instead of? Jahan Bakhsh? Amiri? Taremi? The only person you can make a case for is Nourollahi who is in better shape imo and more of a starter than Saman. Saman can be a very effective Sub as he was against Bahrain or any other game when one of those players named either is not performing or game situations which force a change in tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      We all tend to forget that the 10 consecutive wins is mostly attributed to our own-Vahid Hashemian and Karim Bagheri! We keep on saying “SkocicS 10 game unbeaten run”! and we forget that he’s got jewels of assistants who helped him get there! Today we say Skocic true caliber, now I’m not bashing the guy, he’s a reliable Toyota, but for the next games we need a High powered Lexus at worst! I’m sure he’s learning as he goes along so I’m sure for the next few games he will get much better!
      So when he wins is due to his assistants and when he does not it is his caliber? BTW I absolutely agree that this is a team effort and the role of Bagheri and Vahid can not be denied but neither Skocic's.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
        One- I don’t understand why Ghodoos doesn’t get any playing time. I honestly suspect it’s his last name as his last name is one for a prominent Baha’i leader (a religious minority in Iran frequently persecuted by this regime).
        The last thing I don’t understand is why did we have two substitutions in the 89th minute. What’s up with this cowardice and gutless move? I was beside myself when I saw that. I’ll give Skicic the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was cowardice if I’ve ever seen one
        What is wrong with you people? Why do you feel the need to politicize everything regarding Iran? This is football, keep your ridiculous political views and your propaganda out of Iranian football. Skocic does not rate Ghoddos that much, it's that simple. I don't agree with his decision because Saman has the potential to contribute a lot to TM but Skocic is the coach and he decides.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          I mean when we were down 1-0 Skocic had nothing to loose+ Ghoddus performed most of the time well, when he came in. He was kind of a game changer.
          Clearly he did have something to lose given that we took a point and kept top spot. His tactics were inches away not once but twice from winning the game. The Korean fans and media give more credit to TM than our own hamvatans. Just look at the other group to see what a tight race and points being dropped does to their standings. Japan's early mishaps have them not even finishing third right now. This was tactically a good result to keep us firm in the drivers seat.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Clearly he did have something to lose given that we took a point and kept top spot. His tactics were inches away not once but twice from winning the game. The Korean fans and media give more credit to TM than our own hamvatans. Just look at the other group to see what a tight race and points being dropped does to their standings. Japan's early mishaps have them not even finishing third right now. This was tactically a good result to keep us firm in the drivers seat.
            Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Well in the moment we were 1-0 down to Korea we had nothing to loose. Ghoddus would helps not only to equalize but also in our counter-attacks.
            I like Skocic and have huge amount of respect for what he have achieved with Tm so far, but todays game, specially the first half was very bad. We were dominated in Azadi, giving up the possession to easily. Many aimless long balls, bad decision making in the built up process, np pressing game when Koreans had the ball and lack of creativity in the Middlefield.

Comment

CBS Sports extended highlights:

AFC highlights:

Paramount+ highlights:
              https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...orea-republic/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

So we are not allowed to question the IR ? Just do as we are told ?
                The whole IFF is corrupt, this is all because of politics .

They can’t not follow simple protocols and we end up losing the crowd which is worth a goal at least.

Saman plays in EPL, he is a great player but don’t be surprised if he is not used for some stupid reason like not praying.

This is IR mate , it’s not a normal country.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                What is wrong with you people? Why do you feel the need to politicize everything regarding Iran? This is football, keep your ridiculous political views and your propaganda out of Iranian football. Skocic does not rate Ghoddos that much, it's that simple. I don't agree with his decision because Saman has the potential to contribute a lot to TM but Skocic is the coach and he decides.

Comment

Excluding iran - As of right now the asian power house teams are (this is my opinion):

#1 Japan
                  #2 Australia
                  #3 Qatar
                  #4 Saudi
                  #5 South Korea

And we have only played against South korea and got a draw. I think we should stop the criticism as of right now and give skocic more time (possibly 5-6 more games). I think we should forget our game against UAE and SK, and see how we perform against other teams. It seems that skocic wanted to geta draw out of 2 games and instead he got a win and a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9
                    Well yeah he disrespected my country so i had to say something about his country in return. Furthermore, what i said about Australia is not silly, it is a fact that Australia is a racist country and that people from Europe invaded that land and killed off the natives, these are the facts.

Anyway, let's get back to football.
                    The fact is that Australia was the prison for criminal Englishmen.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The toughest games will be now against Lebanon and Syria. These 2 teams are not under any pressure and we need to be very careful. I don't mind a tie with them .

Comment

I don't quite understand the hate, there were weaknesses and strengths in the game, in the end we played South Korea in the top of Asia it's always going to be tight. I mean, when Germany plays Italy, their fans don't expect their team to win no matter what, but we have to remember that Korea also has the class not to lose so easily against us.

Cons: We showed weaknesses in our positional play, the defence lost the ball too quickly under pressure, the Koreans couldn't keep up the pressure, world-class teams can really hurt us here at the World Cup. We often crossed the ball in midfield and defence and often the Koreans were able to win the second balls, Beiro didn't look good when he conceded the goal either, it would have been the better decision to run towards Son instead of running back into the goal. Mentally we also have to work on not losing our heads after going behind, Iran seemed counted for the 10 minutes after conceding.

Pro: We should have won the game, Korea didn't have very good chances, but we had even more, the result is absolutely okay, but it could easily have been 3:1 or 4:1 for Iran, but that would be too high in terms of the result, but the chances were there. Iran was the better team yesterday, that is not a matter of course against Korea, even under CQ we rarely dominated Korea at times as we did from the 70th minute onwards yesterday, but under CQ there was less danger in defence and we often scored relaxed 1-0 wins, basically Skocic's plan could have worked. A minor draw was the substitutions and the fact that Ansarifard was not substituted. Mehdi and Sardar were knocked out in the 80th minute, there was no reason to leave them on the pitch. It wasn't a tactical aspect that we didn't won, Korea was yesterday pretty lucky and we should've won, all in all, I am satisfied.

0-30 min: equal
                        30'-45 min: slight advantage for Iran
                        45'-55 min: slight advantage Korea
                        55'-65 min: equal
                        65'-90 min: Iranian dominance

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post

Iran was the better team yesterday, that is not a matter of course against Korea, even under CQ we rarely dominated Korea at times as we did from the 70th minute onwards yesterday, but under CQ there was less danger in defence and we often scored relaxed 1-0 wins, basically Skocic's plan could have worked.
                          The only time we really dominated Korea under CQ was in our WCQ 2018 game against Korea in Azadi. Yet this Korean side was very weak and drop point against Uzbekistan and even had lost to China!
                          I just re-watched our recent friendly against Korea in Seol under Wilmots, it was a very promising game were we had more scoring chances and played quite aggressively. Hope we can reproduce the performance when we face Korea in Seol this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                            You want him to discuss his silly views about Iranian politics in the general forum. Yet you seem to think it's appropriate to present your silly views about Australia in the football forum.
                            well someone here has a silly view on the french national team and their players heritage

i guess views are like assholes, we all have them and they all stink sometimes

anyway, we are superior, we allwayz were

but yeah i agree on we should keep the footballforum free of non football stuff such as rasism and religion dissing and so on.. mmhm ooh and good luck with that mods
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              The toughest games will be now against Lebanon and Syria. These 2 teams are not under any pressure and we need to be very careful. I don't mind a tie with them .
                              These two games are must wins and the pressure is on, there is a world cup spot on the line and we do not do too well against these type of styles. If we slip one game we will lose our first spot in the group and give the third place team a chance to catch us. Just giving hope to other teams can be dangerous.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X