No announcement yet.

Who is the alternative to Skocic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Turkey, Senol Gunes is currently without a job.
    Although Turkey failed in the Euros, they were playing some amazing football leading up to the tournament.

They did beat France and Netherlands comfortably, leading to them being labeled as favorites/dark horses for the euros.
    Perhaps that pressure got the best of them, and a possible explanation for their failure.

With Iran that certainly isn’t the case, and he should be very motivated to make up for the euro failure.
    We all know what he did last time in a world cup πŸ˜‰

Turkey is also culturally close to Iran, and i’m sure they can work around the payment issue.
    Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

hassan agha janati

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Speaking of Turkey, Senol Gunes is currently without a job.
        Although Turkey failed in the Euros, they were playing some amazing football leading up to the tournament.

They did beat France and Netherlands comfortably, leading to them being labeled as favorites/dark horses for the euros.
        Perhaps that pressure got the best of them, and a possible explanation for their failure.

With Iran that certainly isn’t the case, and he should be very motivated to make up for the euro failure.
        We all know what he did last time in a world cup πŸ˜‰

Turkey is also culturally close to Iran, and i’m sure they can work around the payment issue.
        He’s a dinosaur of a coach. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He’s a dinosaur of a coach. No thanks.
          Oh yeah? Care to explain?
          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

skovic
            is like house wife which
            which spends all her day
            cleaning cooking picking up
            kids from school makesure
            everyone has brush their teeth
            before bed and pancakes
            ready every morning.
            some of us persians take
            that for granted and
            go out and look for
            zanayeh chagheh pireh daman kootah
            (no disrespect to chage pir or daman kotah khanoma)
            and want divorce this loving
            careing house wife)

13 games 1 T

Comment

The problem with a big name coach is that they are more than likely coming in for a short term job and a pay day. We don’t need that , it is not too long until we need to build a new generation of team. We need someone to bring through the Allahyar’s, Salmani’s etc and who wants to be their for the long term to bring them through to take over eventually from some of our older players.
              I don’t see Skocic as a long term plan either - he was brought in on the cheap to cover the cracks and has his limits, as well as he has done with his limitations so far.

If he can prove himself with our younger generation team then I would like to see Mahdavikia given the chance in the long term.

Comment

His tactics are out of date. He also had to rely on Turkish β€œgheyrat” to get decent results. He then messed up hard when it actually mattered. He’s living off the success of 2002.

In general we should avoid turkey as any sort of guidance for our football. They have more money and some nice stadiums but they fail exactly where we fail - massive corruption, dirty media, and minimal investment in youth football.

Comment

His teams did not have an identity!!!!! A taste of your own medicine....

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    The problem with a big name coach is that they are more than likely coming in for a short term job and a pay day. We don’t need that , it is not too long until we need to build a new generation of team. We need someone to bring through the Allahyar’s, Salmani’s etc and who wants to be their for the long term to bring them through to take over eventually from some of our older players.
                    I don’t see Skocic as a long term plan either - he was brought in on the cheap to cover the cracks and has his limits, as well as he has done with his limitations so far.
                    If he can prove himself with our younger generation team then I would like to see Mahdavikia given the chance in the long term.
                    Our main focus is the World Cup next year. I’m all for bringing a big coach to maximize our chances of getting to R16.
                    Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      His tactics are out of date. He also had to rely on Turkish β€œgheyrat” to get decent results. He then messed up hard when it actually mattered. He’s living off the success of 2002.

In general we should avoid turkey as any sort of guidance for our football. They have more money and some nice stadiums but they fail exactly where we fail - massive corruption, dirty media, and minimal investment in youth football.
                      Nonsense. I suggest you go and watch Turkeys games in the lead up to the Euros. They made France and Netherlands look like amateur high school teams, by playing beautiful football. There is a reason many experts picked them as dark horses.
                      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        His teams did not have an identity!!!!! A taste of your own medicine....
                        What are you talking about lol? A taste of my own medicine? Halet khobe?
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

What about solskjaer?

Comment

I nominate Malek-Cohan as the new TM coach. The man will bitch slap the players into form.
                            We will go places with a few Salavats ans Yaa Hosseins

All jokes aside , the current coach is doing good and he is proofing most of us wrong which is great.
                            Little bit more work on defence and we are not bad at all. Maybe we get PAJ and Hoseeni back in time for the World Cup friends abs we will be different side.

Comment

What are you talking about lol? A taste of my own medicine? Halet khobe?
                              I am sorry. I mistook you for a typical Skocic hater. Never mind and apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                I am sorry. I mistook you for a typical Skocic hater. Never mind and apologies.
                                No worries, all good 😊 However i must inform you that i’m a big critic of Skocic 😁
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X