Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
    Who made you the spokesperson of every Iranian on this forum? I for one have become a Brighton fan, and will support the club even after Alireza has gone.
    I like to revisit this statement from a few weeks back. I absolutely got scorched for making a statement that most Iranians root for JB not Brighton necessarily. After what transpired today and if this trend continues, would you sing the same tune?

Comment

last sub..

92nd min Locadia on for Murray

Comment

Great! Been looking forward to this game all week so that I could watch JB against United.... haha
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

It is only two matches but so much of they were desperate to get JB!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            I like to revisit this statement from a few weeks back. I absolutely got scorched for making a statement that most Iranians root for JB not Brighton necessarily. After what transpired today and if this trend continues, would you sing the same tune?
            Most of us watch for Jahanbakhsh. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Benchwarmer at Brighton instead of starter at Leicester. Great.

I know, long season bla bla, but seeing players obviously worse than him getting 90 minutes in a legendary win just sucks.

Comment

3-2
                Pogba pen 95th Min

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  It is only two matches but so much of they were desperate to get JB!
                  They want JB for the matches versus the non top 6 teams. Against the top 6 they want to play bunker style. Just watch, he will get more playing time against the average teams.

Comment

JB won't be starting ... literally woke up for nada

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      They want JB for the matches versus the non top 6 teams. Against the top 6 they want to play bunker style. Just watch, he will get more playing time against the average teams.
                      Lets hope.

Comment

JB did not look happy on the bench at the end of the game. Everyone was celebrating and he was just sitting there.

Comment

The result shows that them leaving ARJB on the bench wasn't bad. I am still annoyed that I watched this Game wanting to see him and he was just on the bench. At least I got to watch a good game with a really good showing of Brighton. Their style of play is really cool and I hope they keep it up and that ARJB is going to be a key role in that
                          sigpic

Comment

JB did not look happy on the bench at the end of the game. Everyone was celebrating and he was just sitting there.
                            saw that ....
                            Not happy
                            This is such BS

Comment

i bet this wasn’t part of their sales pitch when they convinced him to join their relegation ass club over one that won the league a few seasons ago.

Comment

so was bissouma. The reality is still clear, even though they won. They signed these players because the ones they have cannot keep this level of performance up for an extended period of time. Especially the offensive players like march and Knockaert. Its only a matter of time before ARJ, Bissouma, Andone start contributing. This is a long season.

Comment

Working...
                                X