X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edited

Comment

More on CQ & Turabian face off.

Apparently Turabian has never told any insulting word ( Martikeh) to CQ.
      3 years ago when they working together he has heard from one of translator that he has used that word
      So now after 3 years CQ saw Turabian and insulted him 3 times base on hearsay..

They should require anger management as part of his contract.

گزارش ایسنا کفاشیان همچنین در حاشیه همایش هندبال نیز در جمع خبرنگاران درباره مساله میان کی روش و ترابیان افزود:

سه سال قبل ترابیان
      در کنار کارلوس کی روش بود و بچه های مترجم گفته بودند که او لفظی را به کار برده است، در صورتی که ترابیان گفت من چنین چیزی نگفته ام و حال سه سال از این موضوع گذشته است و کی روش هم می گوید که ناراحت است که هر دفعه چیزی می شنود. موضوع خیلی خاصی نبوده است.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

3 years ago when they working together he has heard from one of translator that he has used that word

گزارش ایسنا کفاشیان همچنین در حاشیه همایش هندبال نیز در جمع خبرنگاران درباره مساله میان کی روش و ترابیان افزود:

سه سال قبل ترابیان
        در کنار کارلوس کی روش بود و بچه های مترجم گفته بودند که او لفظی را به کار برده است، در صورتی که ترابیان گفت من چنین چیزی نگفته ام و حال سه سال از این موضوع گذشته است و کی روش هم می گوید که ناراحت است که هر دفعه چیزی می شنود. موضوع خیلی خاصی نبوده است.

Excuse-moi! U wanna tell us, that CQ insulted Torabian after 3 years, although they saw each other just some time ago. Come on dude. Nobody believes that. I mean Torabian is the guy, who called him on TV a Khareji.

Comment

سه سال قبل ترابیان

Excuse-moi! U wanna tell us, that CQ insulted Torabian after 3 years, although they saw each other just some time ago. Come on dude. Nobody believes that. I mean Torabian is the guy, who called him on TV a Khareji.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Khejalat bekesh, in mard baes khoshhali yek melat shod. Afghani chiye, motevaled mashad hast.
            Unfortunately in Iran people go from hero to zero in the blink of an eye, to insult them is even worse..

Comment

It is a wonder CQ survived this long with his attitude under Islamic Republic.

Comment

From now on, a member of the Sports & Youth Ministry will participate in the talks with CQ & Kaffashian.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940120000851

Comment

from what i recall, Torabian efforts was instrumental in initial negotiations that brought CQ to iran...! the guy seems perhaps the most business/contractual savvy of the bunch in IFF.?? and supposedly he has a good command of English language, as well..!!

Early on, i think he was also filling the role of sarparast?? in TM, before Nabi and then Asadi..!!

i alway thought he did his job well enough..?(certainly better than that attention-whore, drooghgoo Nabi and this mr. know it all gooozoo Asadi..!) but Torabian somehow was brushed aside before WC14 and was sent to work in our Futsal Program (where i might add he also excelled with the team at Futsal WC)..!

i always wanted him to be back as TM manager instead of Nabi, but read here that he was pushed out in first place due to rumored fall-out with CQ..!!?

a short while back when there were some disputes as to some past due salaries of CQ, Torabian made some sort of comment in media that CQ had been paid in full...!! that comment further angered CQ and he had the IFF to issue an official statement, essentially telling Torabian to shut up and mind your own business..!!?

and now this "Martike-gate" ordeal has come about..!! lol

IMO, this ordeal goes back to original source of this whole fall-out as i stated from get go, which is MONEY(sever shortage of Necessary Fund$), an issue that has been brewing for quiet some times now, from way before AC ..!!

obviously by now it has reached the nitty gritty and to fine prints of the contract Default Clause, between the two parties especially in regards to Monetary Remedies (who owes whom and how much?)..!

Since Torabian was the guy who was instrumental in negotiation of the original contract, likely he has been brought on by Kafash on behalf of IFF to argue with CQ, who is at fault for this situation, so who owes who damages for breaking the contract..!!
                  CQ Claiming 1 year Pay in damages as his Legal Rights but seemingly willing to settle for a mutual break?? (pay me through end of March and lets say our goodbyes..?)
                  IFF saying that its only you who wants out of this contact so you owe us the 3-4? fine for supposedly, a one-sided early termination ??
                  apparently they are 3-4 months behind in paying CQ for that reason,? so he doesnt leave without paying the Fine..!! lol

another scandalous move from IFF/Sports Ministry that i gathered from reading an earlier article, pertains to CQ's supposedly unpaid taxes and the reason he was held up and hassled in Airport both at the time of exit and return back to iran..!
                  based on what i read, IFF are solely responsible for paying all tax payments of CQ's salary. when he tries to accompany TM to Austria he gets held up for back taxes due, apparently the officials claim that his taxes were Doubled for the 2 prior years and due before he can leave..!!?(probably gozdarzi getting his cronies in tax department to do this to annoy and embarrass CQ and further entice him to leave without his full pay due), so probably mullahs in IFF will claim that they have to further lower the amount still owed to CQ by deducting this additional taxes that had to be paid from his contract amount..!!

so it seems to me CQ not only is a definite gonner, but IFF are trying to fk him as much as possible financially before let him leave the country..!!

good luck with IFF attracting another respectable foreigner coach with these pity tactics..!!

Comment

totally agree with you, i also think that they are dragging it out just like the nuclear negotiations to for force the other side to make a decision and leave. this is all has to do with IFF not wanting to pay the money to CQ, and CQ knows that IFF needs to pay him for the past 10 month and also for the contract.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

if IFF gets too desperate they will pull another Kranja move to get rid of CQ, they will come out and say CQ is alcoholic, has girl friends etc...... these low life will do anything to make their point.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        In Azizi chi mige, afghaniye zesht. Akhe bego mardak to che goohi khordi vaseye fotbolle Iran. Morabihaye Irani dare cheshmashon az kase dar miad az hasoodi. Akhe begoo badbakhta aghar Iran morabihaye khobi dasht ke nemiraft ye morabiye khareji biarad. Ridam to sare harchi anti CQ. Ma Iraniha liaghate pishraft nadaram. Aghar yek zare poshte hamo dashtim ke allan vaze keshfaremon be in tokhmi nabood. Same old same old.
                        Shame on you to call your country man an Afghani not that in itself is an insult. The likes of Azizi have brought happiness to the entire nation probably before you could open your mouth this wide.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          In Azizi chi mige, afghaniye zesht. Akhe bego mardak to che goohi khordi vaseye fotbolle Iran.

Simply the best moment in Iranian Football History.

Comment

سه سال قبل ترابیان

Merci St_Mark jaan, but if as the article suggests the issue was that the translator misquoted Torobchehian, then a better suggestion would be to assign a translator with a firm grasp of the English/Portuguese/Spanish language.
                            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
                              Merci St_Mark jaan, but if as the article suggests the issue was that the translator misquoted Torobchehian, then a better suggestion would be to assign a translator with a firm grasp of the English/Portuguese/Spanish language.
                              what does "martikeh" translate to in English?

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                                what does "martikeh" translate to in English?
                                Literal translation is "piece of man". Basically saying your not a man, or not a real man.....have no integrity in a insulting manner.

that's my understanding of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X