• Show
Clear All

Majid is super slow lol

Comment

nice goal by novak tabzonspor up 1-0!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nice gol! 1-0 Trabzonspor

Comment

Some Turks on Twitter are complaining about Hosseini. Did he even do anything wrong? Geez.

Comment

trabzonspor plays a really nice passing game they're a joy to watch very modern football
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Majid has done literally nothing wrong lol. Solid in possession, not tested at all, all attacks have been down zargo's side.

Comment

majid has barely touched the ball and when he did he has given crisp passes and has been in the right place and positioned well. nothing for anyone to complain about I've been dying to se ehim get tested but none of the attacks are coming his way lol
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

They got scored against, whose fault is it?

Comment

Trab fans are cursing Hosseini on Twitter.

WTF is wrong with them? Not one positive thing I have read.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Trab fans are cursing Hosseini on Twitter.

WTF is wrong with them? Not one positive thing I have read.
                      I know you like twitter bro but its time to lay off it. We dont need to know about every time some racist turk is triggered and just attacks majid and toure. We need to go based on the coaches words and the results. Stop updating us about the dumb fans on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I know you like twitter bro but its time to lay off it. We dont need to know about every time some racist turk is triggered and just attacks majid and toure. We need to go based on the coaches words and the results. Stop updating us about the dumb fans on twitter.
                        I am not watching the game. It's done in real-time, and not everything can be attributed to racism or something. It's done in droves, not isolated incidents. A lot of them praising Toure

That's like saying, stop taking the talking points by dumb Iranian fans on PFDC. They are critiquing the game like we are. I was hoping someone here can tell us perhaps why they are criticizing him or if they are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          I am not watching the game. It's done in real-time, and not everything can be attributed to racism or something. It's done in droves, not isolated incidents. A lot of them praising Toure

That's like saying, stop taking the talking points by dumb Iranian fans on PFDC. They are critiquing the game like we are. I was hoping someone here can tell us perhaps why they are criticizing him or if they are wrong.
                          I watched until minute 35, when the stream died. Until then, as I said before, he was fine. Good in possession, rarely called upon to defend but did well. Even then you were saying they were cussing him out and im telling you that makes no sense.

Comment

majid just saved a sure goal with a fantastic flying tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              majid just saved a sure goal with a fantastic flying tackle.
                              what are the Turkish fans on Twitter say about this?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                what are the Turkish fans on Twitter say about this?
                                Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                Anyway, back to the game. Hosseini doing well. He had a real nice move to get away from the defender when he was cornered.
                                Last edited by Tehranto; 08-30-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X