South Korea 6.85
    Australa 7.25
    UAE 8.05
    Saudi Arabia 9.13
    Syria 15.25
    Uzbekistan 18.13
    Iraq 19.00
    Qatar 22.50

Our odds might be slightly overrated because we have the easist path to the semi-finals among the top 5 teams.
    It's Iran or Korea's time to win the Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
      It's Iran or Korea's time to win the Cup.
      I think Iran deserves to win the Asian Cup this time around.

Comment

football is not predictable, it won´t come this way, there will be surprises. i hope one surprise is not iran finish 2nd in group, or japan finish second while we finish first.

Also we should try to finish the matches within 90/120 minutes, and this time even be able to do this with fighting spirit and beeing 1 man less....

at the end of the day, football is unpredictable.

we should not play friendly with japan korea or australia before the asian cup...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          Do we know if video replays will be deployed in the Asia Cup? If so, what effect do you think it will have on the refereeing? Would it make it improve in the Asia cup?
          http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...n-cup-uae-2019

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            How many of you think Asia is more predictable than other tournaments like world cup or euro? The usual suspects are the top 5 + at best 2 other teams. You don't expect to see a second tier team to surprise. Do you? Do we have a Greece or Croatia in Asia? .. not that Croatia is second tier.
            I disagree..plenty of second tier teams do well in Asian Cup

Iraq won it in 2007, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand made it to quarters the same year..
            Uzbekistan semi in 2011
            Iraq and UAE semi in 2015

I predict a small Persian gulf country or a South East asian team will make it to quarters or semis this year..but the winner will be either Iran or S.Korea

Comment

This will be the most politically charged and influenced Asian Cup in our history. Both UAE ( hosts) and Saudi Arabia(AFC patron) are in a virtual war with Iran and if real war doesn't break out in the next few months ( Ahvaz Terror attach being one reason) UAE will make damn sure the Iranian Flag will NOT be hoisted up as Champions !! This I can assure you! and on the other end , AFC is heavily Saudi funded and Backed , and they will make life miserable for our team,

If TM doesn't win in the first 60 minutes and scores a few goals, Corrupt Asian refs will find 'amusing' ways to stifle our progress and ensure we get knocked out early.... VAR might even be used to negate legit goals! This Asian Cup its Iran VS AFC!!

Comment

UAE have a nice draw, presumably to keep the hosts interested but why have we been given a bye to the semis? #jinxedlikeamofo

Comment

VAR Conditionally Approved: Confirmed they have given conditional approval to the use of VAR for the 2019 Asian Cup ...

https://twitter.com/TheAsianGame/sta...97140241207296

Comment

VAR or no WAR ..we got to win this tournament.

Comment

There is a chance we meet Saudi in the semi-final of Asian Cup.

Comment

Seems Omar Abdulrahman tore his ACL - if it is true, he will be out of Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Seems Omar Abdulrahman tore his ACL - if it is true, he will be out of Asian Cup.
                          What team/nation is he from?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            What team/nation is he from?
                            UAE he sucks anyways
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

AbdulRahman is one of the best players in Asia only Iranians will say otherwise lol. Even then though, UAE would not be a team for us to fear. No team in Asia is for that matter - we have to prove we are the best by lifting the trophy in January no excuses this time!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                There is a chance we meet Saudi in the semi-final of Asian Cup.
                                I hope we do
                                I love to see IRAN score 6 against them
                                That would just as good as winning the tournament
                                Just kidding
                                Nothing matters except championship

Comment

Working...
                                X