Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Juve to Burnley, he is all over the place..
    Burnely should go after Allahyar instead..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news...e-this-summer/

Manager reveals player Spurs made offer for in 2020 will leave on a free this summer
      By Bharad Thirumalai -January 22, 20220
      Daniel Levy
      Chris Brunskill/Fantasista/Getty Images
      SHARES
      Tweet
      Zenit St Petersburg boss Sergei Semak has admitted that rumoured Tottenham target Sardar Azmoun will leave the club on a free transfer when his contract ends in the summer.

Azmoun has been playing his football in Russia for the last nine years, having previously had two spells at Rubin Kazan and one at FC Rostov.

However, it is since his move to Zenit in 2019 that the striker has hit new heights, evolving into one of the best marksmen in the league.

The Iranian international is having another fine season at the Gazprom Arena, having scored seven goals and picked up four assists in 15 top-flight appearances this season, as well two goals in five appearances in the Champions League group stages (Transfermarkt).
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Foot OL – 12ME for Azmoun, Zenith refuses everything! – Olympique Lyonnais
        LIGUE 1Ingrid Ligue 1 about an hour ago REPORT
        Foot OL – 12ME for Azmoun, Zenith refuses everything! – Olympique LyonnaisFoot OL – 12ME for Azmoun, Zenith refuses everything! – Olympique Lyonnais
        In the crosshairs of Olympique Lyonnais and other clubs, Sardar Azmoun has obviously left not to move by the end of the transfer window.
        Peter Bosz wanted to bring Sardar Azmoun to Olympique Lyonnais, and for a long time the Dutch coach thought that Juninho would succeed in signing the Iranian striker, since the now former OL sporting director had obtained a verbal agreement with Azmoun last November. Except that in this case, it was necessary to reckon with the will of the Zenith Saint-Petersburg, Alexander Medvedev not being the type to let his choices be dictated by anyone. Less than six months from the end of his contract, the striker obviously understood that his president wanted to keep him until the end of the season, and the agreement already negotiated with Lyon was finally torn up, without anyone knowing. if it is only postponed until next summer. To those who doubt Medvedev’s intransigence, the Russian site Sports.ru relays the words of the Zenith boss after a huge offer from Burnley.

Sardar Azmoun blocked in Russia
        In search of an additional striker, the Premier League club, where Maxwel Cornet plays, would have offered 12 million euros to the Russian club to free Sardar Azmoun, a colossal sum at this stage of the season for a player who will be free in 5 months. But Alexander Medvedev did not even want to consider this proposal as he told the Russian media. ” If Burnley’s offer is real? We did not pursue negotiations with them “, made it clear the president of Zenith Saint-Petersburg, who knows that even if he can recruit an additional scorer by the end of the transfer window, he will have a hard time immediately compensating for the departure of the Iranian international, and that it is therefore wiser to leave it at that. Even if it means refusing a big check from Lyon or another club interested in Sardar Azmoun.
        Source

TAG: #Foot #12ME #Azmoun #Zenith #refuses #Olympique #Lyonnais
        For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
        https://new.in-24.com/sport/ligue-1/400903.html
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

well, that's that then...maybe
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...bayer-1882324/

Per well placed russian source Sportexpress, azmoun to leverkusen is a done deal. He finalized a contract, just a question of winter or summer move.

Full Article:

As it became known to SE, Zenit striker Serdar Azmun is close to moving to Bayer.

The 27-year-old Iranian has practically agreed on the terms of a personal contract with Leverkusen, who hope to get the player now.

Azmun will leave in the coming days or in the summer - it depends only on Zenit.

Azmoun has scored 10 goals and provided 4 assists in 21 games for Zenit this season. The striker's contract with the St. Petersburg club is valid until June 30, 2022. Portal Transfermarkt estimates the value of the Iranian at 25 million euros.

Earlier it was reported about the interest in Azmoun from Juventus and Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...bayer-1882324/
              Per well placed russian source Sportexpress, azmoun to leverkusen is a done deal. He finalized a contract, just a question of winter or summer move.
              Full Article:
              As it became known to SE, Zenit striker Serdar Azmun is close to moving to Bayer.
              The 27-year-old Iranian has practically agreed on the terms of a personal contract with Leverkusen, who hope to get the player now.
              Azmun will leave in the coming days or in the summer - it depends only on Zenit.
              Azmoun has scored 10 goals and provided 4 assists in 21 games for Zenit this season. The striker's contract with the St. Petersburg club is valid until June 30, 2022. Portal Transfermarkt estimates the value of the Iranian at 25 million euros.
              Earlier it was reported about the interest in Azmoun from Juventus and Lyon.
              Hope it’s legit. Leverkusen has always been one of my most preferred destinations for him

Also makes sense given that he followed them on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Zenit will most definitely accept Burnelys £10 million offer!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...v-Orsic-latest

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                yep...! i think so as well, that's more than they paid for his capture ..!
                but convincing Sardar to accept would certainly be a challenge..! doubt he would ..?

Comment

Leverkusen is the best fit for him. Fcuk EPL

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Leverkusen would be fantastic. I haven't watched Bundesliga in so long but now I finally will have some incentive. Love catching games from other leagues.
                    Honestly any big club would be salivating to have a striker of Azmouns pedigree in their lineup for dirt cheap price.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Not in the squad for today’s friendly
                      transfer is impending..?

i agree from most Footballing Perspectives Bayer checks the most boxes..!
                      respectable and suitable to his game league
                      Offensive playing? Solid Club known to nurture new talent well and help them bed in properly..!
                      long time admirer of his game and one who has been most seriou$ about capturing his services
                      excellent attacking partner to combine with the club... good coach ? i suppose..? (anyone know if their coach is a fan of azmoun? or is it the front office mostly chasing him.?
                      Likely to play CL next season ..? at a very least EU cup ... shine and bang em in left n right and transfer to Byern M. or another elite club in 1-2 season..?

Comment

Hoping Italy (or even Spain or England) is a possibility. Bayer Lev may be a fun team to watch, but they aren't overly impressive and after finishing 6th last year are one game away from being 5th right now. Also the German league is the fourth of the big four and Azmoun would be trading CL for EL at best. This is the best our top striker can do? A mid table team in the smallest of the main four without champions league? Not great!

Juv, Milan, Tottenham, Roma, Atalana...all better landing spots.

Comment

I guess it all depends on whether Yuri Alberto joins Zenit now or later. If he comes now, Zenit probably lets Azmoun go immediately

Like Zenit, Bayer are in the Europa League knockout rounds and are in position to qualify for Champions League next year. Would be nice if Azmoun could join now and help them get the job done

Comment

Azmoun to Leverkusen is done 🥳

Comment

Done Deal...Bayer Leverkusen already confirmed on insta as well. Great News.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Azmoun to Leverkusen is done 🥳
                                YEAY...!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X