Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is the best player we've had in TM for a long time.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
      Sardar is the best player we've had in TM for a long time.
      He’s certainly the most consistently successful player recently. He’s a regular starter in league games, is a CL player, and has remained healthy.

Comment

Azmoun is nothing...end of story.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          2014–Iran 50 games (32 goals)

I guess it's nothing, does anybody even have such a record in the world?

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk
          Last edited by dcpp; 12-03-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Now you are just trolling....
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^now ??lol

Comment

Let it go Saeed Jan, we got it, you don't like Azmoun.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, you have been around for a long time, older than most other members.

This kind of thing is really disappointing.

Comment

Please stop trolling. Friendly warning..

Thank you

Comment

Sporting won 1-0 against Milad team on to the final 8 of the cup.
                      Bruno Scored in the 84th minute.
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qzNHUlcXs/

what a player this ali qoli is. We are lucky to have him. He plays the game in such a fun and expressive way.

What has impressed me is that he always had the technique, but his decision making, pass selection, and weight of pass is so strong as well now.

Defenders instinctively try to double or triple team him expecting fancy footwork which he regularly pulls off, leaving other guys wide open and he quickly gets the ball to those open guys in an efficient manner now.

His physique is much healthier for Euro football now as well ,he looks way more sturdy.

His age is still very young, 23. A strong 6 months-1yr at Charleroi and big leagues will be taking notice.

Comment

He has a good attitude and is consistently improving. I hope wrong judgements aren't made in terms of where to transfer to once he finishes at Charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            He has a good attitude and is consistently improving. I hope wrong judgements aren't made in terms of where to transfer to once he finishes at Charleroi
                            his age and skill level puts him in a very unique position. BC of Kaveh not being as young he wasnt really that enticing to potential big league suitors who when buying form belgian league typically look for a player who they can make money on (at least likes of Germany, Spain especially). Thankfully I think gholis physique means dumpster fire PL will never be a possibility. I think he would fit perfectly in midtable la liga teams and some EL french teams as well. Lets just see what happens but his play style suits those two environments imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Please stop trolling. Friendly warning..

Thank you
                              i dont think this is trolling. its just his opinion. Azmoun did have some bad seasons few years ago, but I still think he is our best striker at the moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                                i dont think this is trolling. its just his opinion. Azmoun did have some bad seasons few years ago, but I still think he is our best striker at the moment.
                                It's not the opinion itself. Azmoun isn't God for everyone here to worship him.

It's the repeating the same message without responding to people's points in a kind of spammish way. It's not in the spirit of a Discussion Board. I think the disappointment is double because this is a respected old-timer.

Comment

Working...
                                X