• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batigol View Post
    https://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/2017/11/...-en-venezuela/
    So they game is going to palyb behind close doors
    Veiling Voetbal Academie
    Aanstaande maandag 13 november staat de vriendschappelijke interland tussen Iran en Venezuela op het programma. Dit duel wordt in het Goffertstadion gespeeld en vindt achter gesloten deuren plaats.

Vanwege het late bekend worden van het duel en met het oog op de veiligheid is het helaas niet mogelijk deze wedstrijd te bezoeken; de poorten van het stadion zullen deze dag gesloten blijven.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ENGLISH++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Friendly game between Iran and Venezuela behind closed doors
    Next monday, november 13th, Iran and Venezuela will play a friendly game at the Goffertstadion, Nijmegen.

This game will be played behind closed doors – for safety reasons there are no fans allowed.
    Will it be televised at least??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a shame if this Venezuela match is behind closed doors AND it is not televised. I have been looking forward to the friendlies and have the highlighted in my calendar. This is a depressing letdown for me if the match is not televised.

Comment

IFF will always find ways to disappoint somehow. They just always do. I still to this day can't believe CQ lasted 7 years

Comment

The Venezuela game will be canceled if behind closed doors or not televised
          And BTW this time don't blame the IFF , blame the Dutch government for not agreeing to provide needed security for this match.

Comment

As the Dutch report emphasizes, the reason for the match being behind closed doors is because the match was confirmed too late, and there is not enough time to arrange security.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              As the Dutch report emphasizes, the reason for the match being behind closed doors is because the match was confirmed too late, and there is not enough time to arrange security.
              how is it arranged to late?it has been in the new for like 3 weeks

Comment

^^ news doesn't mean IFF did their job in time. My informations tells me they we're way too late!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

[emoji23]WTF???
                  Gloset doors!!
                  [emoji90]I R federation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

The Saudi, Korean and Jap FA organize friendlies while getting a massage and for IFF its like climbing mount Everest!!! why????? Why is it that they are so incompetent??? Why no team wants to play us especially when we are ranked highest in Asia! It just doesn't add up!!!

Comment

This reminds me of a joke that my mother used to tell me...

She would say that being in Iranian hell isn't so bad because some days they have the funnel to pour hot molten lava down your throat but they do not have the lava and some days they have the lava but don't have the funnel.

Iranian mismanagement is so prevalent that we have literally made jokes about it.

Comment

Looks like Iran-Venezuela will be played behind closed doors. That sucks.

Comment

Does that mean the game will not be broadcasted? Or does that mean the game will simply have no spectators

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Does that mean the game will not be broadcasted? Or does that mean the game will simply have no spectators

most of the time is behind close door means wont be shown

Comment

Probably no broadcast either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Probably no broadcast either.
                                I think in this case it would make sense if there was a broadcast because in previous times it has been CQ asking for no broadcast and behind closed doors for tactical reasons.
                                This time it's because of security so broadcasting shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X