This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Thanks but I’d like to hear from his personal friend shirokhorshid if that’s ok. If he did get advised to do it it’s not like anyone can take away his desire to play for TM away. In fact, shirokhorshid and his brother should DEFINITELY give him a heads up about how Iranians are and how to deal with them if he is not familiar with them. Our behavior online can really give him a lot of shock we are a special breed for sure.....
    I had changed that portion of my response, saying I don't think anyone did. Regardless of whether he was instructed or not, the fact he put it up shows intent, I feel. This is what a World Cup display does, you are there, people see you and admire you. He knows we are a World Cup team and this is highly motivating. Btw, it's Shirokorshid's brother that's his friend, not him. He has not met him.

Important caveat about Iranian behaviour online. He definitely should be let known of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      I had changed that portion of my response, saying I don't think anyone did. Regardless of whether he was instructed or not, the fact he put it up shows intent, I feel. This is what a World Cup display does, you are there, people see you and admire you. He knows we are a World Cup team and this is highly motivating. Btw, it's Shirokorshid's brother that's his friend, not him. He has not met him.

Important caveat about Iranian behaviour online. He definitely should be let known of that.
      I agree - certainly shows intent. His responses to the messages you posted were very professional too he’s being careful with his responses. Being advised on Iranian behavior online and Iranian journalists and all that is an absolute must to prevent shock
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Neither me or my little brother told him anything about putting the Iran flag up. Like Tehranto said i havent met him personally yet, he is friends with my little brother and his crew, all young guys around 20 years of age. Besides his family roots and his one or two iranian friends, theres quite a big iranian community in Cologne, so he knows some things about iranians and iranian culture. Iranians will show him that they care a lot for him on social media, which spanians and germans surely wont as he is one of hundreds of other players. But now as a young La Liga player he is surely interesting for iranians and im sure CQ will
        keep a close eye on him if he gets to know about him (if he hasnt already in the past 2 or 3 days).

Comment

That is brilliant , well done to all of you 🙂
          Imagine now he gets called up by Iran and smashes it for them we can all claim in a big headed way that we were a big part of that 😛

Comment

has the iranian mafia commented all over his page yet?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              I hope they haven’t , he needs to be eased in slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Haha yes they have!

"Hi bro I am from iran and you are from iran and I like you play for youre nation pleas"
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Apparently he plays LW and supporting striker, in addition to center forward. We all know CQ loves versatile players that can slot into multiple attacking roles, as he usually has players transition in game from the wings to forwards, and vice-versa.

I really don't think we will miss Sardar very much. With Gholizadeh adding depth, we can have Kaveh, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh, Taremi, Ansarifard, Gholizadeh, and even Shekari playing supporting striker/CAM. Our future looks amazing, and this Eckert fellow could add great depth if he continues to play in La Liga and improve. I can see CQ calling him to test him in the next camp.

Much respect to him for representing Iran so quickly after he got on the radar. I think if TM wants him, he is ours. Don't see his other options swooping him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Apparently he plays LW and supporting striker, in addition to center forward. We all know CQ loves versatile players that can slot into multiple attacking roles, as he usually has players transition in game from the wings to forwards, and vice-versa.

I really don't think we will miss Sardar very much. With Gholizadeh adding depth, we can have Kaveh, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh, Taremi, Ansarifard, Gholizadeh, and even Shekari playing supporting striker/CAM. Our future looks amazing, and this Eckert fellow could add great depth if he continues to play in La Liga and improve. I can see CQ calling him to test him in the next camp.

Much respect to him for representing Iran so quickly after he got on the radar. I think if TM wants him, he is ours. Don't see his other options swooping him up.
                    If he carries on improving then I hope so too, but the answer he gave earlier was a very mature one that he wants to concentrate on Celta to get into the first team and then hopefully see where he goes from there, but he has made it very aware that he has Iranian roots.

I’m annoyed at the people on twitter saying that his dad changed his surname, his dads surname is Eckert. I’m guessing the Ayensa will come from the Spanish naming tradition of having the moms maiden name follow the dads surname.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                      Haha yes they have!

"Hi bro I am from iran and you are from iran and I like you play for youre nation pleas"

Cant even imagine what happens if he gets to play against Atletico on Saturday and somehow scores

Comment

By the way maybe one of the staff can write an article about him and post on the frontpage?

Comment

Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          By the way maybe one of the staff can write an article about him and post on the frontpage?
                          The best way to have him noticed by Iranian papers is to have an article written about him.

Also
                          Maybe you or your brother can represent PFDC in doing an interview with him or connecting a PFDC member to do an interview with him.

Tell him the moment he becomes a national team player, he will have more focus on him and eventually it will help both his career and eventually his game not to mention millions of Iranian fans supporting him for the rest of his life in anything he does

Also he can learn alot from someone like carlos quireoz

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE A SHORT FEW PARAGRAPH ARTICLE ABOUT HIM?, (A SIMPLE BIOGRAPHY AND CURRENT PERFORMANCE AT CELTA)

it would be a good start until we get to land that interview with the kid
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Article will be up soon on persianfootball homepage.

Comment

He is in the squad for tomorrow's match vs. Athletico Madrid ...

Comment

I've set up an interview with Dennis Eckert with Gol Bezan.

Comment

Working...
                                X