Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Milad! Wish you only success at Gent!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Issue of Europa League isn't concrete yet.

Mechelen has basically been disqualified and in theory Gent would be the replacement (as the top league team which hasn't already qualified)

But Mechelen has appealed against the decision and the hearing will happen in a few weeks so who knows what the F will happen. It's up to UEFA to make a decision and decide whether they will allow Gent to compete given the likelihood of Mechelen's appeal success
      UEFA stated previously that they would be permitted entry should the Belgian authorities clear them of wrongdoing. That didnt happen, so their case will be weak.

Comment

Looks like UEFA rules against Mechelen. Gent now has a spot in Europa League qualifiers. They play next Thursday vs. a Romainian club. https://www.ad.nl/buitenlands-voetba...ww.google.com/

Comment

3 rounds of qualifying, as long as they have decent draws they should make it through. David/Georgi up top with the decent midfield and centerback situation should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Looks like UEFA rules against Mechelen. Gent now has a spot in Europa League qualifiers. They play next Thursday vs. a Romainian club. https://www.ad.nl/buitenlands-voetba...ww.google.com/
            And rightly so! Imagine match fixing in 2019...

Hejalat bekhesh KV Mechelen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              3 rounds of qualifying, as long as they have decent draws they should make it through. David/Georgi up top with the decent midfield and centerback situation should be enough.
              This David kid is special....good striker duo they have indeed. I’m excited to watch this team
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iranian players in 2019/20 UEFA tournaments

CL
                Azmoun
                Rezaei
                Moharrami

EL
                Hosseini
                Mohammadi

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  This David kid is special....good striker duo they have indeed. I’m excited to watch this team
                  their CF will be yaremchuk most likely, he is now attracting interest from Eintracht to replace haller who just went to West Ham for 40 mil. With David and Giorgi on the wings, three very powerful african midfielders behind them you are right they could be very fun to watch.

Comment

They also have acquired Celtic’s and Sweden’s Mikael Lustig. Also another good player.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Stop saying this.

RUSSIA Is NOT part of the EU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Belgium is. If you live in Belgium for one year you will get an EU passport.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Belgium is. If you live in Belgium for one year you will get an EU passport.
                        For one year ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I highly doubt it my friend. In most countries it is a few years to several years

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          For one year ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I highly doubt it my friend. In most countries it is a few years to several years

im pretty sure its 5 years in Belgium. Countries like Bulgaria will be 3 years..
                          sigpic

Comment

big news as gent further their backline with signing Cameroon Captain Michael NGadeu from Slavia Prague. He was excellent in Slavias Europa League run this year.

Experienced, physically a beast, another quality addition.

they will be exciting to watch next year especially with these astute signings.

Comment

Can't wait for next season

Comment

Milad makes his debut in Gent's friendly vs. Stade de Reims yesterday.

*Milad was subbed in at HT.
                                *Match ended in a 1:1 draw.

"After the break, Iranian international Milad Mohammadi made his debut for AA Gent, which came out with a new team. "

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20190720_04519807

Comment

Working...
                                X