No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghe Taremi bood. He should have been red carded.

Comment

Naft's 1-0 win obviously had nothing to do with PP's win in Azadi, Naft completely outplayed Al Ahli. I personally didn't expect anything out of Persepolis tonight, they were lucky not to get relegated this season.

We can definitely be more hopeful of tomorrow's match.

Comment

Naft Tehran our only hope to save some Iranian pride.

Comment

Lol this is joke. We know Arab teams grassroll...we shouldnt wait till last minute to start attacking and allow them to make us angry. There grassrolling is completely our fault:
          1)letting it get to our nerves
          2) Not taking every minute in the game seriously (especially in the beginning).
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I wasnt expecting a win with this squad, they had no bench power and the early first half goal destoryed all their plans.

Lets go Naft tehran!!!

Comment

It's not brankos fault this team was so uninspired all game. The team didn't do their job whatsoever....Taremi could have easily scored if he wasn't worried about trying to dive and if alishah didn't screw up that sitter we wouldn't be having this discussion either. As soon as the Al Hilal scored the second boys they sat back and our guys weren't able to do squat. I don't blame that on Branko at all
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Realistically, no one expected PP to even get out of the group stage, let alone come into this game with a 1-0 lead.

But ultimately, this was a MAJOR tactical blunder from Branko - not to mention his $400 psychological fingering of the team a few hours before this match.

Each of the big leagues have one team in the final 8 so far.

Comment

WE LOST THIS GAME TO BRANKO THE *****************************. Period.

Comment

Thank god Branko is far far away from TM

Comment

PP needs to clean house. get rid of all these players. except Umana the rest are junk
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Haha, I predicted the 3-0... And I'm just an IPL basher and I'm just making stuff up. No, I saw both our teams lose away 3-0 before. I use facts to notice that our league is poor in comparison to SAUDI League. Yes, this makes me sad, and I wish we were better, but we aren't. Don't be surprised to see Naft struggle tomorrow too. Our teams are poor, but it's okay according to Camran for some reason. Let's call for all the changes in TM and throw coaches out, players out, etc. but IPL is a lost cause, so don't complain. We haven't won this tournament in forever. And we won't for a long time with the way many apologists just accept that we are worse than Saudis at this point.
                        baba you're as emotional as an 11 year old school girl
                        Perspolis is 8th in our league and loses to Al-Hilal, this was pretty much expected and you say our teams are bad, everyone knew PP was a weak team entering this tournament, but in your world, Perspolis=Iran.
                        Again you say IPL is a lost cause after our 8th best team loses to Al-Hilal, last year's finalists, if you can't see yourself what is wrong with that statement, then may god help you.

Comment

i dont see what branko could have done differently

Comment

Sosha Makani, Mohamad Nouri and few more Persepolis players should be let out of the club as soon as possible. Looking for next IPL season and the squad Branko will gather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              i dont see what branko could have done differently
                              No game plan, way too defensively and absolutely no intention in going foward.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                baba you're as emotional as an 11 year old school girl

Comment

Working...
                                X