X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1 against oleksandryia away

St etteine tied Wolfsburg.

The group is wide open for gent.

Gent has been composed and strong so far, let’s see how they do against Wolfsburg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Didn't play again...

Comment

What a beautiful time it was when we had Ali Daei in Europe, Mahdavikia, ...... these days we have 20 more legionairs but all are benched

Comment

at least they got blown out 4-0.

Comment

I know it's wrong to wish injury upon someone, but I wouldn't mind if Asare got a slight injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I know it's wrong to wish injury upon someone, but if I wouldn't mind if Asare got a slight injury.
              I hope it too

Comment

Was benched yesterday as well.

In the beginning of the season they gave him some game times in league matches, but not anymore? They have EL on Thursday also.

Comment

Pointless transfer. Being a starter for Grozny is much better than being a bench warmer for Gent.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                    Pointless transfer. Being a starter for Grozny is much better than being a bench warmer for Gent.
                    akhmat are in a relegation battle. Gent are fighting for the league and also doing well in europa league. Milad also took 6 months + to become akhmat starter.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      akhmat are in a relegation battle. Gent are fighting for the league and also doing well in europa league. Milad also took 6 months + to become akhmat starter.
                      Yes it took him 6+ months to become a starter bc he was a young gun from Rah Ahan not a seasoned European vet like he is now
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Yes it took him 6+ months to become a starter bc he was a young gun from Rah Ahan not a seasoned European vet like he is now
                        it is definitely not an ideal situation and Im not suggesting it is. Just saying that staying at akhmat would not have been a good move in the long run either.

Comment

He is way overrated. Specially here.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Give the guy some time. The Russian league may have better teams than the Belgian league but overall the quality of the Belgian league is higher. Nana Asare is the main left back and it'll be like this for a while but he's probably having his last season there so Milad will start to get more playing time at some point.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                              Give the guy some time. The Russian league may have better teams than the Belgian league but overall the quality of the Belgian league is higher. Nana Asare is the main left back and it'll be like this for a while but he's probably having his last season there so Milad will start to get more playing time at some point.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk
                              That doesn't change anything.
                              A LB who can't even send a proper cross.
                              Seriously....
                              This is like a football player playing with one leg...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s had a horrible drop in form. Hopefully he can get back to form.

Comment

Working...
                                X