Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best interest of Iranian at heart ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brango only achieved what he achieved for PP because there were no other decent coaches in charge of other clubs. Let's see how he does this time when there are other foreign coaches in charge of SS and tractor and ...
    Brango hes been fired from every job he has so far and he will be fired from PP most probably before end of this season and get all the money left of his contract.

Comment

It is very easy to hurl accusations. It is very easy to put 2 and 2 together and make 4. But most of the time these accusations are baseless and pure paranoia and imaginations. We have to be careful and only accuse when we have evidence. It is easy for the clubs to imagine and fantasize that a head coach who is calling their best players to a camp at the time of a championship it is because "he is trying to determine the outcome of the championship" and we all know what this interpret as: He must be colluding with some clubs somewhere. The fact that by calling top players on their national duties it may hurt a club's prospects is an unavoidable fact and situation fer every national team and clubs all over the world. And they all know this and work around it. But to deny the national team and or cause stress and/or be an obstacle is treacherous. It is the duty of IFF to open up this discussion publicly and explain to the fans that when the call comes for the national duty all clubs must oblige. If their whole squad is too dependant on a few players without whom they are a weak team then they need to strengthen their squad. National duty takes precedent over everything else. But being scared of PP fans who are too stupid to understand that national team is far more important than club - and instead of putting club before TM demand from their club to strengthen their squad - is totally unacceptable and mismanagement of IFF.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

branko is a puppet not a coach

CQ has balls, big balls and takes shit from no one. he's got more love for iran than most iranians like ali karimi and minivand

if CQ ran for president in iran, he'd win. he must have been iranian in a past life because it jus doesn't make sense how one can withstand all the bullshit thrown at him and stay for 7 plus years when he can go else where
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

stupidos question !
          sigpic

Comment

Faghat CQ!

Comment

Lol there is always that one person! 1 voted for branko I think we all know who he is from the comments .

ehm ehm ... hoor...

Branko will destroy PP this year ! trust me

Comment

while I totally despise that gutless wimp, branko, but this question and poll is meaningless & utterly useless.

he is a club coach and he is showing his priorities (as wrong as they are), which is his club. Now he has a wrong way of going about it as ALL of our football should ultimately serve the TM (of ALL age groups), not clubs.
                But you cant say he's anti-Iran.
                He's just a selfish club coach who has the wrong priorities .... as the cherry on top of his wimpy character!

Now, coaches can be destructive and jealous of another's success and may try to undermine the national team ones, hoping they'd get the call to replace the nat'l coach. I dont know if branko has done such things.
                simply bcoz I dont give a crap about him or PP (or SS, for that matter. unless these two play in asia, of course).
                Has he done anything palpable to undermine TM?

Comment

One person voted for Branco, Irandoust was that you my nibba?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    while I totally despise that gutless wimp, branko, but this question and poll is meaningless & utterly useless.
                    he is a club coach and he is showing his priorities (as wrong as they are), which is his club. Now he has a wrong way of going about it as ALL of our football should ultimately serve the TM (of ALL age groups), not clubs.
                    But you cant say he's anti-Iran.
                    He's just a selfish club coach who has the wrong priorities .... as the cherry on top of his wimpy character!
                    Now, coaches can be destructive and jealous of another's success and may try to undermine the national team ones, hoping they'd get the call to replace the nat'l coach. I dont know if branko has done such things.
                    simply bcoz I dont give a crap about him or PP (or SS, for that matter. unless these two play in asia, of course).
                    Has he done anything palpable to undermine TM?
                    I agree with everything you said. I aslo dont care about PP, SS or Branko. All for TM.

Major thing he did to undermine TM is he tried to Hijack PEC and failed. does that not count because he failed?

Comment

I have a feeling Branko is a member on PFDC. How else would he get a vote?
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        I have a feeling Branko is a member on PFDC. How else would he get a vote?
                        Houman is a member I know he prefers Branko to CQ

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          it was mainly the doping thing and then he responded badly with the media so portuguese don't like him. Real Madrid fans are also fairly indifferent to him. Most Man United fans speak very highly of him because when he was essentially running things as assistant manager he forged a very discipline Man United unit which people credit him for, this became won of manure's most glory-filled periods.
                          he has different relationships with different people, but he is perfect for TM. He is the man for a nation (Article from 2017: https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/0...-for-a-nation/ )
                          I'd keep him too, but hire an offensive coordinator to do something about the forward line. To me it is a mystery that CQ did not give a single minute of playing time to Gucci or Dejagah, both of whom had precious experience from the 2014 World Cup. In particular, Iran lacks a mechanism for sending through balls from the midfield to forwards, players with ball control skills, and someone who can stick those 50-50 balls at the back of the net. Taremi for instance missed two crucial 70% chances, each of which could have been decisive goals for progress out of the group phase.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

who is the 1 retard who voted for Branco ivankovic ?

Comment

Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.

Comment

BranGOH is at best an average coach that wouldn't even a have a resume without Iran and is practically unknown outside our country and Croatia. He got outcoached and embarrased by Al-Hilal's manager so bad that in the away game he fielded an ultra-defensive formation, practically begging to not be humiliated again, losing 6-2 overall.

CQ is a great coach who has worked at the highest levels, won the Youth World Cup twice, and is known all over the globe. He built a team from the same football whose "best team" gets trashed by Al-Hilal...and came within one missed chance of knocking out Europe's champions out of the world cup.

Comparing the two is insane! As I said before it's like comparing a brand new Porsche with a '98 Honda.

Comment

Working...
                                X