• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Ronaldo will return the classy gesture and acknowledge Daei

Comment

Comment

^^ Exactly, but this is the way Dutch websites bring it ;

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fenomeen-ro...daei-te-pakken

They even put a picture with CR7 on nr1 & Daei already on nr2, which isn't correct atm.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Azmoun will break Ronaldo’s record in 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
            I hope Ronaldo will return the classy gesture and acknowledge Daei
            He thanked him

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
              Azmoun will break Ronaldo’s record in 10 years
              I don't see it coming as we don't play many friendlies, aren't sure to play wc and even we do, we don't score much there.
              The only solution is to play Cambodia, Maldives etc.. At every fifa dates

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Can we invite ali daei again and have friendly game with afghanistan or maldives or guam?
                Class post by ali daei
                Cristiano's reply:
                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Great news. Not only does Ronaldo breaking the record give Ali Daei and Iranian football more recognition, but FFS it's Ronaldo who broke the record not Ali Mabkhout LOL

So happy for both Daei and Ronaldo!

Comment

ronaldo is just a classy person, kindhearted as well. if it was messi instead of ronaldo on the other hand, he wouldn’t have even acknowledged daei

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Yes I agree 100%. Most probably Sardar will break the record by 120 goals or so. Sardar is 26 yr old and he has scored 36 goals so far. He has good 7 years left untill his form goes down. He needs to score 13 goals each year to reach 127 goals at the age of 33.
                      I keep hearing Sardar will break the record but I don't see based on what. He's more than 70 goals behind. If we are basing it on his younger age and the time he has left then I would like to nominate my 12 year old son for breaking the record as he has his whole soccer career in front of him. The only thing working in Sardar's favor are the many weak teams he will play in qualifying matches in Asia.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        I keep hearing Sardar will break the record but I don't see based on what. He's more than 70 goals behind. If we are basing it on his younger age and the time he has left then I would like to nominate my 12 year old son for breaking the record as he has his whole soccer career in front of him. The only thing working in Sardar's favor are the many weak teams he will play in qualifying matches in Asia.
                        Chi shod Ostad? "We are superior, we always were" pas chi shod
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sardar will never break Daei's record, as much as i love Sardar and consider him our best ever forward with Daei.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Sardar will end with around 70 goals. We just don't have enough friendlies and haven't really had a deep tournament run beside the last Asian cup.

Comment

Game recognize game

Comment

Good words exchanged.

Ali Daei cared for Iran especially when he played against adversaries.

Sardar does not have Daei's passion. Moreover, there are less games in comparison to past.

Someone will break CR's record. Ali Daei enjoyed many years of fame, let someone else enjoy it.
                                Records are to break them.

Let us go to World Cup and not get cheated on agreements which our teams and National team(s) end up losing to foreign players and coaches.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X