• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ IRIB 3 just reported it.
    please for love fo god give credible source, i beg you

Comment

I know it's gonna happen, but I just want to hear it from Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I just want to hear it from Porto.
        same here.

Comment

8 year ago I started to like FC Porto. I followed them and supported them for a bit but then stopped. Even though they wear blue lol (yes, believe it or not many Taj fans are Inter fans and many Shahin fans are Milan fans. Don't ask, color is life or death ).

But I swear if Mehdi goes I will become a fan of Porto. Even once he leaves.

I really hope it's true.

Comment

Taremi will kill it, wont look like it but he can score +20 goals only in league

Comment

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/taremi-s...d-tvi24ultimas

Comment

Most peoples Portuguese on the forum will be a bit rusty..enlighten us please :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Most peoples Portuguese on the forum will be a bit rusty..enlighten us please :-)

they say its done and almost done with toni martinez. a lot of sources claim porto has to officially sell a player or 2 before they can finalize deal with mehdi

Comment

I'm getting impatient
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

I wonder if they're gonna sell Tecatito. I think Corona and Taremi would be a murderous duo at Porto.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/PsoccerCO...36420761833472

A Bola: #FCPorto Taremi is on his way to Porto and everything is set for him to sign. Iran also canceled their September match, freeing him to return.

Comment

with the win of Bayern, Porto will be in the first pot in CL next year, expect some exciting games... now #MehdiJUSTsign

Comment

I promise you guys that the signing of Taremi will open doors for so many other Iranian players. Mehdi showed everyone that coming from Bushehr where 2 of its teams relegated today, has so much motivations in him to become one of the world's best and he still has much more in him to prove to the world I am very optimistic abut him.

I saw this in him from the start. I hope he takes himself more seriously when in Porto too because his game is dependent on his confidence, so he must concentrate on that. Overall a great day for Iranians as our forward duo have both become top scoreres in their respective European leagues which is great. Mehdi and Sardar are our gems indeed.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

He can still have one final big move after this one. A couple of good seasons or even one extraordinary season may be enough for him. 30 is not the retiring age now if you are performing well. Just take a look at some of the highest goal scorers in top 4 leagues (specially Serie A):
                                Vardy 33, Aubameyang 31, Agüero 32
                                Lewandowski 32, Rouwen Hennings 32
                                Immobile 30, Cristiano 35, Caputo 33, Iličić 32, Džeko 34, Quagliarella 37, Ibrahimović 38
                                Messi 33, Benzema 32, Suárez 33, Raúl García 34, Iago Aspas 33

He doesn't have to be at an elite level, he would still be good enough for a lot of decent teams. If not, Porto with UCL is already good enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X