Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiri is really flexible and its amazing that he could progress so fast.
    He can play as a LB, LW, RW and second striker.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol, people need to calm down here. It's the squad for the very first training camp we will have, its not like its 100% for sure that these will be the final players. Davari for example got crossed off because he just became father and probably is going to spend time with his family. Beitashour has two very important games for his team Whitecaps and his club probably didn't let him go. Sadeghian has attitude problems so I am not surprised he is crossed off. We should just wait, because there are still friendlies left to determine who deserves to be in the list.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
        Sharifi got cut? What happened to Davari/Beitashour? Khalatbari isnt there either?

Instead Pouladi who hasn't found a club yet, and Shojaei who is walking in the Qatar league gets invited?

Definitely some question marks...but lets see what the boys do.
        Davari just became a father so he said he wouldn't be able to join this camp. Pouladi is one of our best defenders and CQ invited him when he was injured and didn't get any playing time in perspolis and he turned out to be our best player in WC.

I'm really surprised Khalatbari didn't make it. We're not playing against Argentina or Nigeria and I hope we're not planning on defending against arab teams, therefore his physical strength is not a factor here.

Comment

^ explain the absence of Khalatbari dadash?

Comment

So is it possible that CQ wants to test new player? hence why he didnt invite Sharifi? because Sharifi already participated in a camp and thus CQ used this opportunity to give others such as Soroush a chance? if so then great but if Sharifi is not in the final list I would be PISSED, the same goes for Sadeghian.

All I want is 5 players in TM. Payam Sadeghian, Mehdi Sharifi, Sardar Azmoun, Soroush Rafiee and Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Thats all maybe Ali Hazami too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              I, as the only one on this forum, loved Masoud like he was my brother, but primarily because of his club performance, BUT, any day now I would with no doubt for a second give his spot to our dear Khalatbari kocholoo!
              I love Masoud as well. He's such a nice guy and a great player and he played pretty well in the WC specially against Argentina. But Khalatbari is one of the smartest and fastest players in Iran so like you said if I had to choose between the two, I would definetly go with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                ^ explain the absence of Khalatbari dadash?
                There might be a possibility that he just doesn't fits in CQ's plans. For example we now have:

1.Reza Ghoochannejhad
                2.Karim Ansarifard
                3.Sardar Azmoun
                4.Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                5.Ashkan Dejagah

five forwards are pretty much enough for a relatively defensive team. Rest assured 2 of those I mentioned won't be getting any playing minute either, let alone KB who is IMO not as good as JB, Gucci etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  There might be a possibility that he just doesn't fits in CQ's plans. For example we now have:

1.Reza Ghoochannejhad
                  2.Karim Ansarifard
                  3.Sardar Azmoun
                  4.Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                  5.Ashkan Dejagah

five forwards are pretty much enough for a relatively defensive team. Rest assured 2 of those I mentioned won't be getting any playing minute either, let alone KB who is IMO not as good as JB, Gucci etc..
                  Khalatbari is by far better and more experienced than Karim and Sardar. Khalatbari's speed, dribbling, passing and his strikes are so powerful and on target.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                    Khalatbari is by far better and more experienced than Karim and Sardar. Khalatbari's speed, dribbling, passing and his strikes are so powerful and on target.
                    Yeah, but he seems no longer to be part of CQ's plans.

Comment

Dont be crazy he is not better than Azmoun, maybe Karim but not Azmoun.
                      sigpic

Comment

idk why you guys are saying amiri is not good! ever since he was somewhat on the radar and was getting popular i started to watchi his games and i can tell u that he is very versatile ! left footer that can play every on the field ! and he is a great header! great addition

Comment

I like KHalatbari too.
                          He is a unique player at this moment in our football.
                          He might be short and small, but he is fast, technical and dangerous.
                          TM lacks any players that can dribble these day, so he might be a key when you need to draw fouls and cause chaos in opponents defensive line.

But in my openion, he wasted he early 20's in Asia and seemed too selfish in fron of the goal!
                          He coul've been out little Messi if he was a team player and finished better.
                          But I rather bring a younger player that has room to learn, not KB since he is already on the way out and his positions in contested by better players.

Shoot!! He is 31!?
                          I thought he was 27-28.
                          Sorry, noway!

I do prefer KB over Shojaei though, but both have to go!!
                          KB is way more aggressive and has higher tempo and adds thooth to attack, while Shojaei has not impressed in TM.

Comment

Anyone have the second goal by chance? I'd like to see his assist

Comment

TM-News-

Khalatbari's a boss! He should play for TM for 2-3 more years. He's extremely quick and never gives up, he's very very smart and really gets on his opponents nerve, we don't have any other strikers with his attributes and he can be very lethal on the Asian level. He should have made it on the European level but he just never had the body power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                                Dont be crazy he is not better than Azmoun, maybe Karim but not Azmoun.
                                kb>azmoun
                                Azmoun has zero international experience. He has great potential, but khalatbari is still far better then him.

Comment

Working...
                                X