This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    i was surprised that taremi would openly insult saeed in his ferdosipoor (think he said saeed "aghl nadareh") but it must be a known thing. he may just be immature and lost. the guy has literally never gotten his footing at a SINGLE club in his entire career. it's so disappoitning because the talent is very clearly there to see. he was an absolute beast in WC 2018. let's hope a club takes a chance on him
    saeid has a clever dad who was a baller himself. I dont think saeid is dumb or anything, just that he probably is attracted to a lot of other stuff outside of football, fame and money and whatever else i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I think so too, especially since Arya is adamant he's not going to Tractor.

If its Saeed, and if it's a good opportunity, he better get his ass in shape. He wont have many more chances.

Comment

i was surprised that taremi would openly insult saeed in his ferdosipoor (think he said saeed "aghl nadareh") but it must be a known thing. he may just be immature and lost. the guy has literally never gotten his footing at a SINGLE club in his entire career. it's so disappoitning because the talent is very clearly there to see. he was an absolute beast in WC 2018. let's hope a club takes a chance on him
        I heard that portion three times but couldn't make out exactly what Taremi said....I know he said something nadareh but couldn't figure out what because as usual Adel started to interject.

Are you sure he said Aghl and not Bakht?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          I heard that portion three times but couldn't make out exactly what Taremi said....I know he said something nadareh but couldn't figure out what because as usual Adel started to interject.

Are you sure he said Aghl and not Bakht?

He said "Aghl"

Comment

i watched the full interview and dont recall him saying saeed 'aghl nadareh' but i might have missed it. However, i do recall clearly that Taremi put saeed & sardar squarely in his best ever team with any player in the world in it. So he obviously had high regards for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              i watched the full interview and dont recall him saying saeed 'aghl nadareh' but i might have missed it. However, i do recall clearly that Taremi put saeed & sardar squarely in his best ever team with any player in the world in it. So he obviously had high regards for him.
              I just watched it.

Taremi said..
              ببین سعید فنیش خیلی خوبه ولی عقلیش یکم.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                Saeid will stay in Europe. I can't say who he's in talks just yet but he has offers.
                Any updates here? Still crickets but you seemed confident. I have also have been told he is negotiating with an Esfahan based ipl team as Teractor has moved on...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Any updates here? Still crickets but you seemed confident. I have also have been told he is negotiating with an Esfahan based ipl team as Teractor has moved on...
                  Next few days hopefully. Again, he's not going to Iran.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                    Next few days hopefully. Again, he's not going to Iran.
                    Manzoret ine ke nemire Iran amma mire Qatar ya Emaaraat?

Chon agar mire yeki az on lighaa HICH farghi nemikone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Manzoret ine ke nemire Iran amma mire Qatar ya Emaaraat?

Chon agar mire yeki az on lighaa HICH farghi nemikone.
                      Yep....or greece or iceland..? some shitt league like that in eu as well..!! anyways he has consistenly managed to underwhelm the shitt out of us fans with his alway way too late transfers in the past and i have little hope that it could be any different this time around considering his apathetic, amature approach to his career, the idiot advisors/reps he is surrounding himself with ..??

nonetheless, here to hoping for something much more exciting and encouraging this time around..!! say back to Championship? Portugal or beljic ? or at least turkey or such..?

Comment

Gol Bezan confirmed its a Super Lig club yeah? And he’s still in Istanbul in his instagram stories. My guess is one of the promoted Istanbul clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Gol Bezan confirmed its a Super Lig club yeah? And he’s still in Istanbul in his instagram stories. My guess is one of the promoted Istanbul clubs.
                          That would be awesome if he plays in Turkey.. I feel like that environment is great for him. Solid league and closer to Iran. Big improvement to Qatar

Comment

He miss the whole training camp, so other than Arab lands or IPL, it will take him few months to just make the squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

prefer another team in Danish Superliga .... but i guess due to (his koongoshadi/shekamsholi and constant struggles with fitness..!) thus not performing well enough on a consistent basis for the veggie bobs , couldnt raise any eyebrows from other teams in that league..!!
                              maybe istanbulspur trying their luck with another iranian...? did they promote anyhow..?

besides, like Iran-19 said he missed entire pre-season again, so unless its a shitt turkish club, short on MF options, he is likely to be benched for the first month or more ... anyways..!

Comment

Didn't say that.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X