No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that was quite a rip. But I think the keeper could've done better, it was a great shot but from so far out. Our own Beiro could've saved it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post

I love this forum but some of your bias is incredible. Does ARJ deserve a chance? Yes. Does some of you lot pissing your pants every time one of our wingers has a bad half seem a bit pathetic? Also a massive yes.
      its not every time your wingers have a bad half. Solly march is just an objectively poor player. In 115 games for your club he has scored 8 GOALS. 8. He is now 24, same age as ARJ, not some english prospect that needs "minutes". He is not good, a championship level player. Knockaert is better but wildly inconsistent. These two arent in the same league as ARJ, regardless of if he turns up for our national team or not. Stop kidding yourself. Huddersfield and Cardiff are favorites for relegation. Besides those two the third side could very well be yourself or southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
        It’s true dude, Iran is the most hated country after trump’s(dr.evil) world domination
        Iran has been most hated for 39 years.

I prefer a long-term starter in the Premier League than one in September that is overwhelmed, under-performs. It sucks as fans, but we must be patient with this whole starting business for ARJ.

Comment

I love this forum but some of your bias is incredible. Does ARJ deserve a chance? Yes. Does some of you lot pissing your pants every time one of our wingers has a bad half seem a bit pathetic? Also a massive yes.
          Is it still bias if NBC Sports halftime are initially saying the same thing we are?

Comment

Any links guys?

Comment

Its not like you have world beaters out there. Do they sometimes play relativity well? Sure. Do they make GKs laugh hysterically when they try to shoot on goal? Definitely. Knockaert has 3 goals in 37 games in the EPL.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                Any links guys?
                http://ripple.is/football/3220-south...-hove-albion-2

Comment

No changes at half time

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    No changes at half time
                    This coach is the guy that just dropped a huge turd in the toilet and keeps trying to flush it down instead of going to get the plunger.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

you must really think your on a mature forum, most of the people here are going through puberty, hence why the over the top reactions, only a few of them might live in england, and they all think they're these players overly obsessed aunty, be careful what you say around kids, now they're gonna gang up on you and biker away with the pettiest arguments, you know you done fed up when your comment is quoted 10 times lool don't take it personally, they're not Brighton fans, they're alireza fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        Its not like you have world beaters out there. Do they sometimes play relativity well? Sure. Do they make GKs laugh hysterically when they try to shoot on goal? Definitely. Knockaert has 3 goals in 37 games in the EPL.
                        Knockaert also has

23 goals, 20 assists for Brighton in 107 games
                        16 goals and 15 assists for Leceister in 106 games.

I would say for a player who is only 1 year older than Jahanbakhsh he has had more success.

Comment

Watched every Brighton game this season, still shocked March hasn't even so much as budged out of the starting lineup.

Comment

I feel like next Sub will be Locadia for Bissa around 60th and then Alireza for Solly at 80th.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I feel like next Sub will be Locadia for Bissa around 60th and then Alireza for Solly at 80th.
                              Might be too soon to ease AJB in, 89th min is more appropriate.

On a serious note, Solly is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                Knockaert also has

23 goals, 20 assists for Brighton in 107 games
                                16 goals and 15 assists for Leceister in 106 games.

I would say for a player who is only 1 year older than Jahanbakhsh he has had more success.
                                Bro what are you talking about? He was crap for Leicester EXPECT in the CHAMPIONSHIP. He is CHAMPIONSHIP player at best, ask any Leicester fan they will say agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X