This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.footyheadlines.com/search...&by-date=false
    Joma kits are simple yet elegant. They also provide nice jackets, other equipment and can actually be purchased online. Something uhlsport failed to do. They sponsor many teams. These are some of their recent designs. At the moment teams like Sampdoria, Palermo, granada, getafe, and romania are all sponsored by Joma. There kits for fiorentina (especially the purple one) were very beautiful in my opinion. Fiorentina have since then switched to le coq sportif (would have actually been a gr8 choice for tm). So really not a bad deal for TM. Although I will miss the uniqueness and beauty of our current kit, I know there were very few ppl able to get their hands on these. Uhlsport was very unprofessional in their distribution. I think Joma can do better...

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...15-16-kit.html

these are the palermo kits for this year. They look stunning. Getting TM stuff like this would be excellent. Also the training wear also seems really clean

Comment

http://www.soccerbible.com/performan...hiteblackgold/
        Joma also makes really nice boots. Uhlsport really never had this type of marketing, products...

Comment

Kaffashian said today in an interview reported by all the news sites that Norway and Macedonia have asked Iran for friendly games

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Kaffashian said today in an interview reported by all the news sites that Norway and Macedonia have asked Iran for friendly games
            that would be very good for TM. These friendlies, as well as with lebanon ,syria,iraq,s.korea would be a good chance to see TM in some different situations

Comment

I want a rematch with Macedonias B team...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Actually, something along these designs with Iran's colors wouldnt be too ugly imo

That second one is simple and sweet. Love it. I wouldn't be disappointed at all, as long as we keep playing good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Lol.

The national teams sponsored by Joma are soorakh: Maldives, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.

Such a shitty brand, now we're just contracting a foreign sponsor for the sake of being foreign.

Should have sticked to Uhlsport, at least they had good customized jerseys. Joma are plain and asghal

And who do uhslport sponsor? Afghanistan? Seriously man. Joma is a good brand at least now we can probably buy online.

Comment

Kiarash jan, what do you expect from our federation? We weren't going to get adidas or Nike. Joma definitely isn't a below average sponsor.

Anyway, the jersey should be the least of our probs, look at the rest of the middle east, soorakh, war torn, or dirty kiss-ass Wahhabi slugs. And there are slimy snakes who go on TV, trying to get rid of our greatest coach in history.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Lol.
                    The national teams sponsored by Joma are soorakh: Maldives, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
                    Such a shitty brand, now we're just contracting a foreign sponsor for the sake of being foreign.
                    Should have sticked to Uhlsport, at least they had good customized jerseys. Joma are plain and asghal

Comment

Kafashian Also mentioned that IFF is building a doping lab and that CQ has given IFF until March to resolve the National team training center pitch and a few other issues or else he will leave for sure!.....Kafshian, mentioned that the sports ministry has promised( Akhund promise-LOL!) to redo the training pitch to FIFA standards.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        Kafashian Also mentioned that IFF is building a doping lab and that CQ has given IFF until March to resolve the National team training center pitch and a few other issues or else he will leave for sure!.....Kafshian, mentioned that the sports ministry has promised( Akhund promise-LOL!) to redo the training pitch to FIFA standards.....
                        i mean the pitch wont go to cq or any one we really need a good pitch and cq has every right to ask for a good pitch for his players , i mean is cq head if he dont make it to the world cup people will cut his head, but ppl dont know the problems he has to face.

Comment

Would be great friendlies
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Can't wait to see what Joma does for Iran

Comment

Daniel Norouzi : "I want to play for Team Melli"

http://90tv.ir/news/178532/%D8%AF%D9...A9%D9%86%D9%85

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Norouzi

Comment

We have a professional player who is playing in the highest division of Denmark football league, who has played for Denmark youth teams, saying he wants to play for TM. and then we got some members here who have never kicked a football around in their life taghche balla mizaran baray TM in another thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X