Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"THE INTELLIGENCE of @MehdiTaremi continues to impress me. If you see his last 5 goals, they are all the same, the others attack the ball impulsively but he always waits behind. there is an @FCPorto with and without Taremi."

^porto fan take on taremi's goal. Just bc he makes it look easy, doesnt mean that it is. He is a very very smart player

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      The goal he scored was a joke. a lot of his goals haven't been that great. Just expectation of when our players go to a better league they dont do as well. these leagues are soft (holland portugal and russia).
      With all due respect but this was one of worst comment in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
        actually his goal today was not the easiest of finishes. of course you would expect him to put it away and he did, but the ball came at pace and was bouncing (took a considerable bounce right before it got to him).
        Dostan, there are NO easy goal. At the end of the day, it's the goal that counts, not how easy/hard it was. Didnt Porto just win the game but that "easy" goal?

Comment

Sergio Conceicao did it again. In the previous game Porto was 1-0 up he subbed Marega who was probably having one of his most effective games so far and was a real threat so much that once SC subbed him with in 10 mins Sporting scored 2 goals because they were no longer holding back and being nervous and cautious with the in form Marega off the pitch. Last night we saw the same again. Mehdi was a real threat and once he was taken out Farense started attacking more and could have equalised or won the game. I don't understand the reason behind SC's decisions. But I thought he learnt from the previous game.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

any vid of the goal?

Comment

Mehdi looked a bit tired but he is working very very hard as a forward, i see some points where he still can improve, like trying not to shoot on the center and deciding faster.......but thats easy to say since he still is one of the greatest ever

Comment

fc porto website dont have players name you can purchase thier jersey?you have to put the name and number in your self?i try to find players name they dont have one, it seems we have to put it in our self

Comment

He deserves to play in a top club of top4 league next season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He deserves to play in a top club of top4 league next season
                    lets not forget what happened to AJ. I would always prefer them to play in a league where they're comfortable and can shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      lets not forget what happened to AJ. I would always prefer them to play in a league where they're comfortable and can shine.
                      JB choose a bottom league club. If you fail in such club, nobody will rescue you, specially when you take a non EU spot.
                      If you fail in let's say Barcelona, atletico or inter, you will still have intermediate club after you

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        He shouldn't worry about comfort.
                        He should think about playing in a team that will challenge him but also give him an opportunity to use his talents.

Comment

Taremi's first touch, off the ball, positioning, clever runs, ability to score close range and fast runs is definitely first class. He would be perfect finisher in a top team. Porto is a great club and they have quality players. They are such top club. But If Porto suddenly realised they could cash in on him and decided to sell he would do great in any top clubs in top leagues. Not England though. You need to understand a lot more than football to to do well in EPL.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

"THE INTELLIGENCE of @MehdiTaremi continues to impress me. If you see his last 5 goals, they are all the same, the others attack the ball impulsively but he always waits behind. there is an @FCPorto with and without Taremi."

^porto fan take on taremi's goal. Just bc he makes it look easy, doesnt mean that it is. He is a very very smart player
                            well spotted...! actually ive been meaning to mention it too..!! he knows his attacking teammates(even the wingers) are often quiet Hasty in their attacking approach and frequently trying too hard to dribble deep towards the the opponents goal and try to get on the scorer's sheet themselves .... so he Intelligently anticipates that they are likely to get stiffed last second by the defenders/goali and foresees where the ball could bounce back in the box and positions himself all so perfectly for the most likely ball landing ricochet landing spot ..!
                            when his attacking teammates bomb-rush the goal, I often see him just drop back a bit and very intelligently position himself for the likely defensive Rebound to fall right in his finishing path...!! (Sardar also does this to Perfection..!!) and i must say he has Improved massively these past few years since WC18 at calming his tits and FINISHING such golden chances.....!! before the WC18 i recall him being horrid at finishing off such golden opportunities but since AC19 i noticed significant improvement on that front from Mehdi on that front and much of it had to do with with him learning to Stay Calm and Confident in order to properly dispatch those chances..!!

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Sergio Conceicao did it again. In the previous game Porto was 1-0 up he subbed Marega who was probably having one of his most effective games so far and was a real threat so much that once SC subbed him with in 10 mins Sporting scored 2 goals because they were no longer holding back and being nervous and cautious with the in form Marega off the pitch. Last night we saw the same again. Mehdi was a real threat and once he was taken out Farense started attacking more and could have equalised or won the game. I don't understand the reason behind SC's decisions. But I thought he learnt from the previous game.
                            yea man, i think you make a good point there.... i didnt see the cup 1/4final debacle earlier but last night i thought his subbing out and more defensive posturing came too Early...!! especially considering how generally generous the refs seem to be in this league with Injury Time given..!! it sorta became a one way traffic after his departure from the game and Porto were certainly lucky to concede the equalizer..!
                            if him or even Mousa were the lazy type of opportunistic sorts of strikers, then i could see that would be a sensible coaching decision but both of these guys are your defensive Workhorse type and more often than not you see them pressing and pressuring the opposition in their own half preventing their attack from forming even before they can get outa their own half the pitch..!

Comment

A goal every 66 minutes...Daaammmmnnnnn

Comment

What a pic

Comment

Working...
                                X