Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    What are the Top 5 European leagues?

Are they La Liga, Bundesliga, EPL, Serie A, and Ligue 1?

And how many Iranians are currently in the Top 5 European leagues again? 🤔

Ooooh yeaahhh 2. Saman Ghoddos and Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

After the World Cup —> “Mark my words we won’t have any players in any top European leagues.”

“I watch every match I know everything. No way we will have Iranians in the Top 5 European leagues.”
    According to the departed Tomer Hemed who played in la Liga and the Premier League, the Premier League is much quicker and more difficult.

Comment

Albion 2 Fulham 2

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2018/0...p-at-brighton/

Good report

Comment

With the core of the team coming from the championship, there must be a strong comradery amongst Brighton players. JB needs to earn his own respect and colours. The “Most Expensive Player” price tag won’t help him. In a way he’s got his work cut out, but he’s a measured and calculated young man and he will prove all on the pitch with Houghton giving him the step-by-step chance. In fact he’s protecting our boy by introducing him in dribs and drabs.

ps: For those that undermine Houghton, BHA and their other players, I have one message- please tone it down or damn right remove it - we have very good die-hard BHA fans, guests and contributors here, support Brighton and JB.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...45875052212225

Comment

How did Bissouma earn his start against Liverpool? How has he not earned to at least started some of these games like against Fulham or even gotten more than 15 minutes? These past two league games hes been brought on at the 76th minute. These 15 minute cameos are keeping him from fully integrating himself into the team. Hughton has been overall generally poor with his substitution decisions during the start of this season. He screwed over Locadia last season by not giving him game time and is doing the same with him this season. Both of these lads came in at similar prices so it is worrying..

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              How did Bissouma earn his start against Liverpool?
              I believe Gross was struggling with a groin issue

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                I believe Gross was struggling with a groin issue
                Fair enough but I think Knockaert is struggling with his footballing talent issue

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                  According to the departed Tomer Hemed who played in la Liga and the Premier League, the Premier League is much quicker and more difficult.
                  Luis Suarez who has conquered both leagues "The defenders are strong, quicker, more corpulent… I was used to them. Here (la liga) they are more skillful, they complement each other and play tighter together." "“In the Premier and at Liverpool teams rarely close up shop. You always have space to move in, in which to take on opponents.”

Comment

its early days still, but this has not been impressive at all. Leicester already seems like a way better fit for him both to start (ghezzal is already starting and scoring), and to play with better players on a better team. Hopefully as time passes ARJs decision looks better and better but our players may need to take more risks in their careers (obviously easy to say for one not in their position). But both azmoun and ARJ have passed up better teams now for teams in which they claimed they felt "more comfortable"

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                      Fair enough but I think Knockaert is struggling with his footballing talent issue
                      bro watch the damn games, knockaert puts in a shift every game and is doing well....

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        bro watch the damn games, knockaert puts in a shift every game and is doing well....
                        I watch all the games .. Knockaert is a championship player at best I dont know what youre on about

Comment

Knockaert (so far, as I've seen things) has been playing relevantly well. Sometimes he loses the ball with his dribbles but not often. This being said I don't think CH has entire confidence in him and that's probably why he went out and got Jahanbakhsh. The point is if you have the same players and you finished 15th your team cannot significantly improve from one season to the next. At worst the effect that Jahanbakhsh and Locadia will have on the 2 wingers is that they will play harder in order to keep their spots!

Comment

Comment

-JB’s price tag has to do with his age as well as his impressive stats in Holland. So he is seen as a good investment for a mid table club. However a price tag alone doesn’t earn you starts in the premier league.

-CH has nothing against JB. He is not starting simply because he isn’t ready and there are better players ahead of him. There are many many players throughout the years that have shined for their national teams and in other leagues but simply couldn’t make it in the PL. I’m not saying JB is or will be such a player. But from what I have seen from JB, he isn’t ready mentally and technically yet. Physically he is up there though. He needs to be patient. It may take more than one year for him to get a starting spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                                -JB’s price tag has to do with his age as well as his impressive stats in Holland. So he is seen as a good investment for a mid table club. However a price tag alone doesn’t earn you starts in the premier league.

-CH has nothing against JB. He is not starting simply because he isn’t ready and there are better players ahead of him. There are many many players throughout the years that have shined for their national teams and in other leagues but simply couldn’t make it in the PL. I’m not saying JB is or will be such a player. But from what I have seen from JB, he isn’t ready mentally and technically yet. Physically he is up there though. He needs to be patient. It may take more than one year for him to get a starting spot.
                                Agreed 100%! This is reminiscent of his starting days at AZ Alkmaar, he will start like you have said but is just a matter of time and patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X