Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    On the bench against Antalyaspor
    Much better than rotting in istanbulspor.
    It seems the washed up erding didn't score this season

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Nope, still are, and a few bad results won't change that.
      We for sure are one of the best in Asia (at least on paper). However being one of the best in Asia doesn't mean a thing unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Much better than rotting in istanbulspor.
        It seems the washed up erding didn't score this season
        I agree. I told inarsenewetrust the same thing initally, but he was not convinced and defended this move and the club İstanbulspor.

I still think he should be loaned, but to a team in the Super Lig such as Rizespor, Kasımpaşa, and Ankaragücü so he can truly get familiar with the league while not feeling too pressured. Real Madrid were smart enough to loan Kubo within the league so he gets familiar with La Liga, and thus he did excellent against Real Betis.

Comment

I agree. I told inarsenewetrust the same thing initally, but he was not convinced and defended this move and the club İstanbulspor.

I still think he should be loaned, but to a team in the Super Lig such as Rizespor, Kasımpaşa, and Ankaragücü so he can truly get familiar with the league while not feeling too pressured. Real Madrid were smart enough to loan Kubo within the league so he gets familiar with La Liga, and thus he did excellent against Real Betis.
          I think rizespor was mentioned initially as the team to loan him to. The fact he went to a second division team is what I was defending, that in itself wasnt bad. But obviously barely playing wasnt helping him.

Comment

Preparations for semi-final match against Trabzonspor. (I think we can expect him to feature in that match)

Comment

Fenerbahçe parts ways with Ersun Yanal and Allahyar not even included in squad for their 1-0 defeat against Konyaspor.

Comment

Konyaspor finished with 9 men as well , according to livescore Fenerbache didn’t even have a shot on target .

Comment

Fenerbahce is not a good place for a youngster like Allahyar to develop. Too messy, too big of a club and no consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Fenerbahce is not a good place for a youngster like Allahyar to develop. Too messy, too big of a club and no consistency.

Eljif Elmas did not do too badly there. (He plays for S.S.C. Napoli and Macedonia NT)

Comment

Eljif Elmas did not do too badly there. (He plays for S.S.C. Napoli and Macedonia NT)
                      sadly seems to be an exception to the rule. Although I think it is most likely allahyar will be loaned out to belgium next season. It was already close to happening this year. Only trabzonspor is proving to be a great developmental club in turkey at the moment, although many players are being exported from the league recently, as evidenced by the growing list of great legionairres on turkish NT.

Comment

Shayad bere Charleroi be tarze gharzi pas az inke Kaveh in bashgaah raa tark bekone?
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

How many goal the useless Erding scored this season?

Comment

Can't blame Fener to not play him, can you honestly? He was dissapointing when he was loaned to 2nd div.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Can't blame Fener to not play him, can you honestly? He was dissapointing when he was loaned to 2nd div.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Everywhere I hate when a wash up player take the place of a younger one and prevent him to progress, develop. We had the same with shojaei in tm

Comment

A gentle reminder to everyone that he is just 18 years old. He has a looooooot of time to develop.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X