• Show
Clear All

On the bench today

Comment

maybe few minutes today

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
        maybe few minutes today
        In our wildest dreams. I can't believe I'm excited for him to be on the bench lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          In our wildest dreams. I can't believe I'm excited for him to be on the bench lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
            maybe few minutes today
            Not going to happen.

If Tossard or Maupay are subbed out, their replacement will be Murray.

If Mooy gets subbed, Alzate will take his spot and Montoya will take over Alzate.

If Gross is subbed, the Tossard will drop back taking his spot and Murray will come on.

There's basically no scenario in which Alireza would be subbed on today. Still though, should be a decent game. Wolves play good football, and Brighton is going to try to keep their momentum going.

Comment

They gotta showcase him before the loan

Comment

Alireza should slip some laxatives into the drinks of all the other subs.

Comment

I've got a weird feeling that JB will get some minutes today - something like 10 mins at the end.

Comment

Brace yourselves for another dissapointment of Jahanbakhsh not getting any minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Brace yourselves for another dissapointment of Jahanbakhsh not getting any minutes...
                      They only have 3 attackers on the bench today, AJ/Bissouma/Murray. If Potter elects not to bring him in, it would be so stupid

Comment

Watching game now, wolves in near total control

Comment

Alzate is struggling at Right-back.

First sub will probably be Montoya for Alzate.

Gross is having bad one as well, so I expect to see Murray come on, and Muapay to slide over to right-wing.

Comment

Yup, the first goal came from Alzate's poor defensive work. He will for sure be subbed off at half-time.

Comment

He looks a good player Maupay, good finish.

Comment

Wow game has turned completely 2-1 Brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X