2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    Anything but a win against the weakest team will be disastrous. Mayeli said he doesn't want to learn how to become 5th in a 4 team group from CQ. Now that would truly be being 5th out of 4 teams.

Also Japan will be waiting for us in the elimination round!!! Scary stuff.
    Japan hasn't been very good, Qatar has been more impressive overall, but hopefully we play the best 11 we have and we should have no problems.

They looked completely lost today, nothing worked it was really terrible

Comment

the ref has been very good today. no excuse
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Torabi is fantastic.

The guys look so tired. Did they have a late night? What the hell is this crap?

Comment

WHY HE DIDN'T START WITH TOURABI AND KAMANDANI?

I don't understand. Is Khakpour trying to save our main players for the next stage like preventing TOURABI from receiving cards, a physical player?

It's like he handed this win by not playing main players.

Tactical loss? Maybe!

Look at the numbers of attacks we made after KAMANDANI and TOURABI came in.

Nevertheless, Qatari team is a good team. Good goalie. Quick on counter attack.

And guys the referee didn't get a 100% penalty for Qatar and was on our side today but we failed to capitalize!

Don't worry, experience shows our team usually wins a cup when Iran loses a match in group stage.

We were a bit unlucky too.

I think Khakpour came in for a draw to keep his key players but his strategy failed dramatically. Can't wait for DD's analysis in this one
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

now we're just unlucky...so many bounces in front of the goal, but no goal for TM

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              I thought we would beat Qatar with ease and then rest key players in the China match. LOL.
              pfffft, this Iranian soccer we are talking about here, it's always an emotional roller coaster. I predict Iran will beat China, but Syria will end up beating Qatar which will leave us in the dumps and not advance.

Comment

Seriously I can't come up with any reason for Torabi not starting today..

Comment

Torabi is dribbling all Qatari players for fun, shame he didn't start he could've made a big difference even with the terrible tactics. He is definitely one level above the rest of this team

Comment

finally goooooaaaaalllllll iran
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                      WHY HE DIDN'T START WITH TOURABI AND KAMANDANI?
                      I don't understand. Is Khakpour trying to save our main players for the next stage like preventing TOURABI from receiving cards, a physical player?
                      It's like he handed this win by not playing main players.
                      Tactical loss? Maybe!
                      Look at the numbers of attacks we made after KAMANDANI and TOURABI came in.
                      Nevertheless, Qatari team is a good team. Good goalie. Quick on counter attack.
                      And guys the referee didn't get a 100% penalty for Qatar and was on our side today but we failed to capitalize!
                      Don't worry, experience shows our team usually wins a cup when Iran loses a match in group stage.
                      We were a bit unlucky too.
                      I think Khakpour came in for a draw to keep his key players but his strategy failed dramatically. Can't wait for DD's analysis in this one
                      Win a cup? When was the last time we won a cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Seriously I can't come up with any reason for Torabi not starting today..
                        Khakpour was trying to be cute and rest him, then realized "oh shit, I need to do damage control". Why do we constantly under estimate Arab opponents? He should've set up his best line up and gone in guns blazing.

Comment

Goal!!!
                          sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

goal TM 1-2

Comment

The moment when we could have tied 2-2 now.

Comment

Chessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmi, why did you miss the penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X