This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I personally don't have a problem with your fixation (every single one of your posts on this football forum have been about Queiroz over 2020), but you just should be honest about the reasons why you flip-flopped in year 7 of his 8 year reign, given the posts you had made at that time, which I am happy to post again to remind you.

But really, your single-topic posts over 2020 are the sign of someone who has an obsession, and indeed a degree of racism regarding Queiroz's place of birth and ethnic mix.

Incorrect. It was a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Ali karimi is candidate to take the head of IFF
        What are his qualifications? Does he have an administration, business, law, etc... degree?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          What are his qualifications? Does he have an administration, business, law, etc... degree?
          Nothing - all due respect to him, he is not management type. Gets angry too quickly, doesn't strike me as very organized.
          Imagine he takes over and sees how hard it is to actually arrange a damn friendly - he'll lose it.

In Iran, athletes think athletes should run all sports organizations, but we have enough data to now see you need solid leaders (who aren't necessarily football people) to delegate.

I'd rather someone like Mahdavikia run, but he isn't interested.

Daei would be good too, but he is persona non grata right now in Iranian government.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Nothing - all due respect to him, he is not management type. Gets angry too quickly, doesn't strike me as very organized.
            Imagine he takes over and sees how hard it is to actually arrange a damn friendly - he'll lose it.

In Iran, athletes think athletes should run all sports organizations, but we have enough data to now see you need solid leaders (who aren't necessarily football people) to delegate.

I'd rather someone like Mahdavikia run, but he isn't interested.

Daei would be good too, but he is persona non grata right now in Iranian government.
            Yea that's also another thing that worries me about him. Might as well make Khodadad his vice-president, put in some cameras in the IFF headquarters and live stream that mess as a jersey-shore style reality show.

Daei is a decent option because at least he has some business background, and seems to be respected in the global football community, but then again I'd be worried about conflict of interest since he runs some sports related businesses.

Comment

I’d be ok with AK8 (or Daie or mahdavikia )running IFF..!
              @ a very least, he gives a flying fk about the job service to betterment of Iranian football ...!
              Rather than your typical self serving , regime chaploos o khayemaals who are more often gifted this position..!

Sure, he ain’t politically sophisticated & when fked with he overreacts & occasionally fails to see the big picture, he flys off the handle & pouts too easy but Still
              The Man is not just another regime sell-out, he Genuinely Cares & his Principals are well in tact & most often Correct ..!

He has a history of butting heads with the establishment so similarly to Daie he stands very little chance of getting appointed to such a position, so in essence the whole discussion is moot as far as I’m concerned..!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

IFF web site reports that AFC has sent an official letter to IFF specifying the locations of March WC qualifying matches as Tehran's Azadi for March 25 home match vs Hong Kong and Phnom Penh Stadium for March 30 away match vs Cambodia. The announcement says that depending on the COVID-19 situation things could change to a central location. There had been mentions of Doha similar to the AFC CL matches in the last few weeks. The letter asks the corresponding federations to start their coordination.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7239/%D8%A7%...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

It's urgent that TM coaching staff announce its plans for the camp and friendly match. FIFA days are from March 18 to March 26. Hopefully they could have one friendly match on March 20th in Tehran with the contingency of having it in Doha. I think it's imperative to have one friendly. We can not afford to take these matches lightly. We need two solid victories. Anyone saying that the matches vs Hong Kong and Cambodia are like friendlies does not grasp the urgency of the situation.

Go TM!

Comment

I mean with the legionnaire roster we have, there is noooooo way we can't make it right????
                    --------------------------------Amir---------------------------
                    Sadegh/naderi----Kanani--- Shoja/morteza---MOM/Ramin
                    ----ghoddos/Nourolahi/Ezzi---Omid ---Amiri/Torabi/karimi
                    -----------------------------Gholi------------------------------
                    ----------Sardar/karim-------------rezaie/Taremi/ghaeydi--
                    So much depth

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      I mean with the legionnaire roster we have, there is noooooo way we can't make it right????
                      --------------------------------Amir---------------------------
                      Sadegh/naderi----Kanani--- Shoja/morteza---MOM/Ramin
                      ----ghoddos/Nourolahi/Ezzi---Omid ---Amiri/Torabi/karimi
                      -----------------------------Gholi------------------------------
                      ----------Sardar/karim-------------rezaie/Taremi/ghaeydi--
                      So much depth
                      i thought the same in 2002 and 2006
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Khodadad Azizi! 👏 👏 👏

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Khodadad Azizi! 👏 👏 👏
                          That's freaking gold! Mad props to Azizi for not backing down, not letting the announcer fluff the idea of Iran hosting.

Comment

Looking forward to out TM games
                            some how I feel this break in international game was good for our boys
                            lets look
                            Azmoun and Taremi kicking butt ibn Russia and Portugal
                            Gholizadeh looks superb in Belgium
                            Ghoddos and Saeed are staring to get their rhythm back
                            Mohammadi and Moharami are getting good at their teams
                            Hoesini is starting to look good
                            Abedzadeh is doing well.
                            With exception of one or two positions seems like all the guys are peaking now.
                            cant wait for them to demolish all our opposition.

***********Abedzadeh**********
                            Moharami**Hoseini**PAG***Mohammadi
                            ************Ezatolahi***************
                            Jahanbakhsh*****Ghollizadeh*****Ghoddos
                            *********Azmoun**Taremi***********

This is what need for these games

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                              Looking forward to out TM games
                              some how I feel this break in international game was good for our boys
                              lets look
                              Azmoun and Taremi kicking butt ibn Russia and Portugal
                              Gholizadeh looks superb in Belgium
                              Ghoddos and Saeed are staring to get their rhythm back
                              Mohammadi and Moharami are getting good at their teams
                              Hoesini is starting to look good
                              Abedzadeh is doing well.
                              With exception of one or two positions seems like all the guys are peaking now.
                              cant wait for them to demolish all our opposition.

***********Abedzadeh**********
                              Moharami**Hoseini**PAG***Mohammadi
                              ************Ezatolahi***************
                              Jahanbakhsh*****Ghollizadeh*****Ghoddos
                              *********Azmoun**Taremi***********

This is what need for these games
                              PAG is suspended for next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Khodadad Azizi! 👏 👏 👏
                                Bahahahahahahaha!!! !!

Eyval, damet garm Khodadad
                                Last edited by teammelli91; 01-21-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X