Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Al Kabab 0-2 Naft Tehran
          Al-Kabab vaghean sokhari shod. Soookht!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Al Kabab 0-2 Naft Tehran
            Al jezghaleh 0-3 Naft

Comment

The answer for that 3-0 against Persepolis!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Motahari 2-0! Get innn 8-0ers

Motahari for TM instead of Ansarifard asap
                Please don't insult Ansarifard, he is completing the prestigious Khatibi course in Spain.

Comment

I can't believe Ansarifard takes one precious spot in TM instead of all these hungry and talented strikers in our league. I think it's safe to say that his transfer to Osasuna saved his spot at the right moment, had he been still playing for Tractor he wouldn't have been called up anymore with this form...

Heyfe bazikonae misle Motahari, hopefully he gets called up during WCQ.

Comment

This is the same u23 team that Mansourian was leading before IFF ruined it two weeks from AC competition.

Comment

GREAT 2nd half from Naft and GREAT result.

They go on top of the table and at least until tomorrow, we have two Iranian teams on top of their groups (for the moment tied with China as the best).

Interestingly, 3 J-league teams will be at the bottom of their respective groups after game day 4 - the only other team in East Asia at the bottom of the group is from Vietnam!

Comment

3-0 Naft great match for the young lads of Mansourian. Just the other day I wrote about how it seemed that the great efforts of our national team had no effect on our league teams. Well it seems like I was proven wrong, as Mansourian has taken notes from Queiroz and has proven to be I well fit for our youngsters. Kudos to Mansourian in his efforts. At this point he seems to be the only fit for TM if Queiroz leaves.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Great second half display by Naft. What makes it even sweeter is the fact that 2 of our young talents came on as subs and scored goals upon their start. Naft's speed was beyond IPL standard, not to mention their fantastic teamwork and great coordination between midfield and offense lines. That header was beautiful, in fact all 3 goals to me were like world class goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            I can't believe Ansarifard takes one precious spot in TM instead of all these hungry and talented strikers in our league. I think it's safe to say that his transfer to Osasuna saved his spot at the right moment, had he been still playing for Tractor he wouldn't have been called up anymore with this form...

Heyfe bazikonae misle Motahari, hopefully he gets called up during WCQ.
                            "Give him time! He is still young."

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              3-0 Naft great match for the young lads of Mansourian. Just the other day I wrote about how it seemed that the great efforts of our national team had no effect on our league teams. Well it seems like I was proven wrong, as Mansourian has taken notes from Queiroz and has proven to be I well fit for our youngsters. Kudos to Mansourian in his efforts. At this point he seems to be the only fit for TM if Queiroz leaves.
                              Well, this combination of Mansourian developing the talent and CQ giving it a confidence boost seems to be working really well, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.

The leagues should be the place to spot and develop talent and TM should be the place to take advantage of that. Masourian also plays a very similar style to CQ, so his star players fit into TM very well as both PAG and Amiri have proven.

Comment

Looool, what happened during the last 20 minutes?!

Comment

Working...
                                X