Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good support lads. I just watched the 5 second clip of his assault, anyone know what address I should put on my death threat letters for him?

Comment

I don't know what the context is but look at Ramin's face and look at Saman's face.

Ramin is clearly being a prick.... Unfortunately some of our boys aren't the most intelligent or educated. Look at his instagram, the guy is a grade A buffoon.

Comment

seriously you guys should show some respect to Ramin for doing so much for TM in his position. it seems like as some of you guys hesadat mikonin be ramin.. fk sakes he's our country men and a soldier for TM.. lets assume he scores in the wc against morocco you all will be jumpin on his balls!

stop this character discrimination and style discrimination please.. grow up please. let them be who they are and just appreciate what they do instead of masghare kardan! it will make you look like you have some kind of personality issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I don't know what the context is but look at Ramin's face and look at Saman's face.
          Ramin is clearly being a prick.... Unfortunately some of our boys aren't the most intelligent or educated. Look at his instagram, the guy is a grade A buffoon.
          I've lived long enough to know when someone is a douchebag. As Bill Maher says....I don't know for a fact that Ramin is a douchebag, but I know it's true. What a tool, I hope he gets benched. He's not good enough to act like Cristiano. you can tell he's dahati too, buttoning both buttons. between his stupid instagram posts, his photos with his lamborghini, and his senseless red cards...jesus.'

EDIT: having said that, he's OUR douchebag and i still support him. ALL FOR TEAM MELLI!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            I've lived long enough to know when someone is a douchebag. As Bill Maher says....I don't know for a fact that Ramin is a douchebag, but I know it's true. What a tool, I hope he gets benched. He's not good enough to act like Cristiano. you can tell he's dahati too, buttoning both buttons. between his stupid instagram posts, his photos with his lamborghini, and his senseless red cards...jesus.'

EDIT: having said that, he's OUR douchebag and i still support him. ALL FOR TEAM MELLI!
            Come on guys you are reading too much into it. Half the time poor Saman doesn't even understand what is being said so he looks on with a blank face. Lets not rip into any player as yet

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              seriously you guys should show some respect to Ramin for doing so much for TM in his position. it seems like as some of you guys hesadat mikonin be ramin.. fk sakes he's our country men and a soldier for TM.. lets assume he scores in the wc against morocco you all will be jumpin on his balls!

stop this character discrimination and style discrimination please.. grow up please. let them be who they are and just appreciate what they do instead of masghare kardan! it will make you look like you have some kind of personality issue.
              Haji, relax... This is a forum, people are entitled to their opinion and it's all just for fun. Like ramingele2000 said, he's a douchebag but he's our douchebag.

Comment

Not sure if this was already shared. From CQ's FB page posted yesterday, he thanked all players who participated in the WC journey:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Haji, relax... This is a forum, people are entitled to their opinion and it's all just for fun. Like ramingele2000 said, he's a douchebag but he's our douchebag.
                  He was always our douche

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLdyzsQ-ngw

TM arrival plus clips of bus. Slogan looks good.

Comment

Man I always get excited about this part of the "pre" WC too - you can feel the atmosphere is buzzing and the boys are feeling electric!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLdyzsQ-ngw

TM arrival plus clips of bus. Slogan looks good.
                        What a heart warming scene to see Iranians show up at the airport to support the team

Thanks for posting the video pal [emoji106]
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The slogan is "80 million people, 1 nation, 1 heartbeat." Does that even make sense? 1 heartbeat?? I think it would have been more accurate and more poetic for the slogan to be "80 million hearts beat as one."

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            The slogan is "80 million people, 1 nation, 1 heartbeat." Does that even make sense? 1 heartbeat??
                            it makes perfect sense to me.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The slogan is "80 million people, 1 nation, 1 heartbeat." Does that even make sense? 1 heartbeat?? I think it would have been more accurate and more poetic for the slogan to be "80 million hearts beat as one."
                              I think it means all our hearts beat as one, i.e all of us wanting the best for Team Melli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lmao pfdc has a criticism syndrome. Somehow we manage to find anything to complain about, even if it’s unfair criticism

Comment

Working...
                                X