X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    Hope it made you feel better to post your negative thoughts here
    Not trying to be negative but based on the amazing prep games we have had and all the changes we keep saying in the starting line up it is very very tough to say that we shall be amazing...I just got scared watching the Morocco game right now and how fast and strong they are...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Not trying to be negative but based on the amazing prep games we have had and all the changes we keep saying in the starting line up it is very very tough to say that we shall be amazing...I just got scared watching the Morocco game right now and how fast and strong they are...
      good thing our TM arent so fkin scared like you or else we would lose every game.

Comment

I'm only scared if that retard Cheshmi plays.

Comment

I've been saying for a long time that Morocco is not gonna be kids game! They are f**ing strong! Anybody who thinks we should easily win against Morocco needs to take a look at their games and their players.

Having said that, we are also no walk in the park. If we can hold both Nigeria and Argentina to 0-0 during 90 minutes with a worse preparation, we sure as h*ll can compete with Morocco! The only set back is, we lack the solid defensive midfielders of that time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            good thing our TM arent so fkin scared like you or else we would lose every game.
            I am being more realistic then scared...and I want iran to beat all of these teams believe me! I want all of them to be sooorakh...we just haven't seen a solid line up in while in team melli and its tough to say how we shall play.. i guess CQ will keep us guessing

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I've been saying for a long time that Morocco is not gonna be kids game! They are f**ing strong! Anybody who thinks we should easily win against Morocco needs to take a look at their games and their players.

Having said that, we are also no walk in the park. If we can hold both Nigeria and Argentina to 0-0 during 90 minutes with a worse preparation, we sure as h*ll can compete with Morocco! The only set back is, we lack the solid defensive midfielders of that time.
              Exactly my point

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Problem is some of the last names are so long that they have to go with the first name. I'm sure it would be a pain to print Gucci's last name on his jersey. On top of that, I'm sure he doesn't want to hear his last name get butchered left and right.
                I don't see it this way.

Why does this not apply Erich Swarzenbeck (Germany 1974) or Franz Beckenbauer or Karlheinze Rummenigge?
                Those are not short surnames.

We were at WC 1978, 1998, 2006 and we always had our surname with no problem.
                This is a new "trendy thing", like players were pink shoes, or mixed color on left and right foot etc..., and I don't like it. Its me. You may have a different opinion!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The main thing I’m looking forward to against Morocco is the ARAB commentators screaming MONTHAKHABL IRAAANII YOSUJL AL IRAAAAANIII CHAMSEEE CHAMSEEE WALLAHIIII HABIBI WALLAHIIIIII HABOOBI

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    The main thing I’m looking forward to against Morocco is the ARAB commentators screaming MONTHAKHABL IRAAANII YOSUJL AL IRAAAAANIII CHAMSEEE CHAMSEEE WALLAHIIII HABIBI WALLAHIIIIII HABOOBI

I swear Arab commentators are the best lmao they sound like their vocal cords are being stretched to the max every time
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Mohsen is the best. Dubsmash(Only second to that girl Farazan)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Mohsen is the best. Dubsmash(Only second to that girl Farazan)

!!

Comment

Lock up your daughters....

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Look at Ramin's pose in both pictures. The man is so extra.

Comment

Azmoun trying his best to be a good replacement but please someone tell me there's a pic of Torabi amongst that lot, most probably in his trackies with a cigarette rolled up behind his ear.

Comment

Working...
                                X