This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
    what does "martikeh" translate to in English?
    Martikeh is not really a swear word. It literally means that guy there. It's slang and It doesn't mean anything by itself though. Most people thought say that Martikeh screwed up or something.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Martikeh is not really a swear word. It literally means that guy there. It's slang and It doesn't mean anything by itself though. Most people thought say that Martikeh screwed up or something.
      I know what Martikeh means. And btw it is a derogatory word.
      I was just wondering what CQ's translator would have said to him if someone called him that.

Comment

کدام دستور کفاشیان اردوی تیم ملی را به هم ریخت؟

در آخرین روز اردوی ایران در سوئد اتفاقی افتاد که باعث دلخوری شدید اغلب بازیکنان بود. در واقع آن اتفاق باعث شد تا ملی*پوش*ها دوباره ماجرای البسه بی*کیفیت تیم*ملی را پیش بکشند و به انتقاد از کفاشیان، وزارت ورزش و فدراسیون فوتبال بپردازند.

Comment

I know what Martikeh means. And btw it is a derogatory word.
          Posts like this is proof of how much of a troll you truly are. You get offended when ppl say absolutely nothing derogatory to you yet when someone uses it towards CQ, it's totally ok lol.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

کدام دستور کفاشیان اردوی تیم ملی را به هم ریخت؟

پنجشنبه، ۲۰ فروردین ۱۳۹۴، ساعت ۱۹:۳۵ — خبرآنلاین

در آخرین روز اردوی ایران در سوئد اتفاقی افتاد که باعث دلخوری شدید اغلب بازیکنان بود. در واقع آن اتفاق باعث شد تا ملی*پوش*ها دوباره ماجرای البسه بی*کیفیت تیم*ملی را پیش بکشند و به انتقاد از کفاشیان، وزارت ورزش و فدراسیون فوتبال بپردازند.

i dont get doesnt ulhsport sponser the jersey and clothing?why they cant give a replacment clothing, that why we sign a contract with them ,why must players give thier cloth back to be washed,is so stupid

Comment

what does "martikeh" translate to in English?

Mard + K = Mardak = little man مردک =مرد + ک
              Zan + K = Zanak little women
              Malakh + K=Malakhak

Its an insult word.

adding K at the end is to make something "small"

ب ) کوچک سازی
              اما علائم مربوط به تصغیر در فارسی بسیار وسیع است که هم به کمک پساوندها و هم به کمک واژه ها انجام می گیرد.
              ●) پساوند های تصغیر
              پساوندهای تصغیرکاف
              20 Insults More Creative Than "Little Man"

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                Posts like this is proof of how much of a troll you truly are. You get offended when ppl say absolutely nothing derogatory to you yet when someone uses it towards CQ, it's totally ok lol.
                He's saying it's a derogatory word GA jaan. I think we all agree with that. It would be rude and derogatory if someone called CQ that and it was rude and derogatory if CQ called Torabian that. Do we all agree with that?

Comment

Malakh=little arab ??

Comment

2018 WCQ pots are out.

pots.jpg

Group format (8 groups)
                    groups.jpg

4 of the 8 2nd place teams advance to next round
                    2nd place.jpg

This is going to be very easy for Iran. Regardless of who the coach is going to be.

^ btw maybe someone should make a thread about this. I actually prefer to just stay in one place for now. The draw will be next Tuesday.

Comment

Wolek, this thread is explosive. What happened since yesterday?

Comment

TM-News-

Whatever team plays against Iraq I will diehard cheer for them to send Younis Mahmoud and co. to home early in the qualifying stages.

Comment

Its a shame that they have turned the WCQ and ACQ into one process. This means less matches for our boys.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Its a shame that they have turned the WCQ and ACQ into one process. This means less matches for our boys.
                            This is actually great, for countries like Japan and South Korea who will spend these FIFA match days now playing against top teams instead of wasting them on Nepal and Afghanistan, for Iran however, we shall see...

Comment

T
                              2018 WCQ pots are out.

[ATTACH]15796[/ATTACH]

Group format (8 groups)
                              [ATTACH]15797[/ATTACH]

4 of the 8 2nd place teams advance to next round
                              [ATTACH]15798[/ATTACH]

This is going to be very easy for Iran. Regardless of who the coach is going to be.

^ btw maybe someone should make a thread about this. I actually prefer to just stay in one place for now. The draw will be next Tuesday.
                              Top ranked in Asia( please remind me who won the AC ) 40th in the world, So Carlos hasn't achieved any results in the last 4 years, ha!?

They just want him out because he is far too popular amongst the masses and stands up to injustice, exactly what people want to do themselves.

Thank you Carlos.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Whatever team plays against Iraq I will diehard cheer for them to send Younis Mahmoud and co. to home early in the qualifying stages.
                                Or better yet hope they don't beat Iraq so we can do the honors next round when they get their hopes up it's a win-win IMO
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X