This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    If it's true that Ezatolahi has a year left with Rostov then he didn't do himself any favors by missing preseason, the RPL starts in a few days
    He is free agent : https://www.transfermarkt.com/saeid-...spieler/249271

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Marseille has absolutely zero budget to spend. They should look to bargain like taremi if they weren't too dumb
      Marseille is a very sketchy club. None of the agents in Iran have those kind of connections or "party".

Comment

No one knows what his contract is.
        He is back in Russia though.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          he isn't going anywhere. a guy like beiro won't leave his wife and small kids unless he was guaranteed a bunch of more money
          The furthest he would move would probably be Qatar lol
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            beiro will never go to europe. a guy like him wouldnt be able to live outside iran, he'd suffer from huge culture shock IMO. he has great character and he has a great story but I am of the opinion the move from a villiage in lorestan to tehran was as big as a move he would be willing to make
            I gotta disagree with you there aziz. I agree that there are people who can’t adjust moving from the shahrestans to the big cities like Tehran. But Beiranvand is super social for a guy who’s from Lorestan playing football for Persepolis where there’s always pressure. I know what you mean though, you mean out of Iran and into Western Europe. He’s a very social and comfortable (with others) person from the videos I’ve seen from him. His teammates say the same thing. So I think moving to Europe’s won’t be an issue when it comes to culture shock, but I do think he may stay because of his family. Since he has a wife and two kids, moving to Europe will be difficult for him. But in terms of culture shock I doubt it. But I guess who knows, maybe he would be taken back by the huge difference. On the other hand Vahid Amiri who is also a Lor is playing abroad. But he is playing in Turkey where they are more khoon garm and can relate culturally. Who knows.
            Last edited by teammelli91; 07-10-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

For someone who had chosen to go all alone from his village to a big city, for someone who has lived on the streets and worked 3 jobs at once to make his dream of becoming a pro football player, there is no mountain too high and no challenge to big.

I reallythink its disrespectfull to say that such a great person would not be able to make a move abroad; silly thought and denigrating towards our hero.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Marseille is a very sketchy club. None of the agents in Iran have those kind of connections or "party".
                Tm has spinosi as GK coach now

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/nffc/commen...ding_to_qatar/

Ansarifard is heading to Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Nice to see that the fans there still hold him in decent regard. But, IF karim does indeed move to qatar, which is not specified as a done deal, just says hes going there for a meeting, then I seriously think he should be phased out of TM. He has been a great servant but recently in TM kit he has not been good. I always have admired his hustle and link up play but his final product both in terms of goal scoring and general decision making are just weak. Azmoun, Allahyar, Rezaei (who is fit and seems like an option for Brugge moving into new season), are the best 3 forwards we have. If we really need to select a 4th it would be alipour.

Also just a bit surprised. Karim was good for forest on back end of last season and has looked good in pre season scoring already as well. New north african coach seemed like it would work better for him than o neill. But I guess at his age the allure of qatar is stronger than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Done deal

Comment

Done deal
                        Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Source?
                          Saw a picture of him with two Qataris holding a blue shirt with fake barca yellow font

Comment

Saw a picture of him with two Qataris holding a blue shirt with fake barca yellow font
                            Mind posting it?

I hate how Iranian transfer rumors are always fake, but when it comes to players going to PGPL or QSL, they always turn out true, smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Mind posting it?

I hate how Iranian transfer rumors are always fake, but when it comes to players going to PGPL or QSL, they always turn out true, smh
                              Saw it on telegram, should appear soon in 90 site

Comment

Definitely phase him out good for him for making a good chunk of money at the end of his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X