This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    This clown again? Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me.
    He means Uzbekistan and Syria U23, negaran nabash dadash. These are great opponents to prepare us for the world stage 🥲

Comment

طبق اعلام نشریه قطری فیفا در مجموع برای 32 تیم شرکت کننده 440 میلیون دلار پاداش در نظر گرفته است. توزیع جوایز جام جهانی 2022 قطر به ترتیب زیر است:

-قهرمان: 42 میلیون دلار
      -نایب قهرمان: 30 میلیون دلار
      -سوم: 27 میلیون دلار-چهارم: 25 میلیون دلار
      -مجموع جوایز پنجم تا هشتم: 66 میلیون دلار( 17 میلیون برای هر تیم)-
      مجموع جوایز تیم های نهم تا 16: 104 میلیون دلار(13 میلیون برای هر تیم)
      -
      مجموع جوایز تیم های 17 تا 32: 144 میلیون دلار( 9 میلیون دلار برای هر تیم
      )
      طبق قانون فیفا 30 درصد جوایز تیم ها به بازیکنان می رسد
      طبق اعلام نشریه قطری تیم ملی کشورمان تا الان 9 میلیون دلار از حضورش در مرحله گروهی دریافت می کند و بازیکنان ایران هم فقط با حضور در هر 3 بازی هر کدام 117 هزار دلار به جیب می زنند.

According to Esteghlal official, some clubs using FIFA prize of 117 K as incentive for recruitment with promise to help them make it to the final TM list.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 06-25-2022, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        طبق اعلام نشریه قطری فیفا در مجموع برای 32 تیم شرکت کننده 440 میلیون دلار پاداش در نظر گرفته است. توزیع جوایز جام جهانی 2022 قطر به ترتیب زیر است:

-قهرمان: 42 میلیون دلار
        -نایب قهرمان: 30 میلیون دلار
        -سوم: 27 میلیون دلار-چهارم: 25 میلیون دلار
        -مجموع جوایز پنجم تا هشتم: 66 میلیون دلار( 17 میلیون برای هر تیم)-
        مجموع جوایز تیم های نهم تا 16: 104 میلیون دلار(13 میلیون برای هر تیم)
        -
        مجموع جوایز تیم های 17 تا 32: 144 میلیون دلار( 9 میلیون دلار برای هر تیم
        )
        طبق قانون فیفا 30 درصد جوایز تیم ها به بازیکنان می رسد
        طبق اعلام نشریه قطری تیم ملی کشورمان تا الان 9 میلیون دلار از حضورش در مرحله گروهی دریافت می کند و بازیکنان ایران هم فقط با حضور در هر 3 بازی هر کدام 117 هزار دلار به جیب می زنند.

According to Esteghlal official, some clubs using FIFA prize of 117 K as incentive for recruitment with promise to help them make it to the final TM list.
        Article is poorly written. Isn’t the $117k per player for the player’s club ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Article is poorly written. Isn’t the $117k per player for the player’s club ?
          Yes and it is my understanding is pament is to the club for each player.

That Qatari Article is confusing

Since money will be paid to the club, as I mentioned apparently some club promising players to include that prize to their contract.

FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 PRIZE MONEY
          Stage Prize Money Remarks
          Winner $50 million
          Runners-up $32 million One team
          Third Place $26 million One team
          Fourth Place $22 million One team
          Quarterfinals $16 million each 4 losing teams
          Round of 16 $12 million each 8 eliminated teams
          Group Stage $10 million each 16 eliminated teams
          Preparation Fee $2.5 million each 32 qualified teams
          Insurance fee of players $134 million
          Payments to parent clubs of player by player $209 million

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
            With all due respect, this is the kind of despair and cynicism about the state of our team we encounter on this site every day. We know that things are far from ideal, but does it help to dwell so much on negativity? Frankly, we saw the same amount of fear and apprehension going into 2014 and 2018 World Cups as well. But we turned things around, even though you might argue that we had a feistier, more charismatic and detailed-oriented coach.
            But we still have 5 months before the competition. It's not a long time, but still a lot could happen before we take on these teams. The federation may very well arrange two more friendlies. England is in the doldrums. Wales is quite inexperienced, and Iran is likely to play its heart out aganist the U.S. Besides, Iran has historically played real well when its back has been against the wall. The players will find a way to motivate themselves (and each other) and regroup. We may not get out of the group stage, but it most likely won't be as bad as you described.
            The current board in FFIRI do not want to arrange friendly matches on non-FIFA dates and also are reluctant to arrange friendly match before the World Cup in October or November.

Two friendly matches is not enough and with June friendlies big talk big plans and all Team Melli got was one out of four possible friendlies which turned out to be a loss and fully exposed the holes and weaknesses in the current team and also proved that Skocic's lineup and tactics is certainly not good enough to earn a point in matches versus USA, Wales and England.

I am not being negative, I am being realistic. In 2018, Team Melli played 10 friendly matches and in 2014 which was a mediocre preparation played 5 friendly matches.

This time, a total of 2 or 3 friendly matches is not enough. Iran League players and other inexperienced players need to have at least 3 or 4 friendly matches on non-FIFA dates, so the most ready players can be identified and feature in September friendly matches. FFIRI is just blatantly refusing the idea of friendly matches on non-FIFA dates.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              This clown again? Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me.
              Last time he mentioned Brazil and Argentina. He enjoys putting Iranian Media and Team Melli fans on "Sare kar".

This time he said that one team is in the World Cup and other is not, both are high ranked and not from Europe or Asia.

Having a look at the FIFA rankings, if we try to guess the big teams that he supposedly not mentioning names would be:

World Cup Team

🇲🇽 Mexico (12) or 🇺🇾 Uruguay (13) or 🇸🇳 Senegal (18)

Non-World Cup Team

🇨🇴 Colombia (17) or 🇵🇪 Peru (21) or 🇲🇦 Morocco (22)

If you ask me, I doubt very much that the incompetent FFIRI is able to arrange match with Mexico, Uruguay or Senegal. They will bring up money-trouble issues as reason. Also Peru and Morocco won't happen since IRI does not have direct diplomatic relations with those countries.

So only Colombia might be a possibility, other teams will surely be non-World Cup and lower rank than Team Melli and diplomatic relation with IRI. So the best choices will be Tunisia, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Mali, Venezuela, Congo DR, Bolivia, Guinea.

Although Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad, Jamaica are all CONCACAF teams that played Team Melli in the past and are countries with no direct diplomatic relations with IRI.

I think fans should not have any high expectations, we all do not want to be disappointed as we were with the June friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                The current board in FFIRI do not want to arrange friendly matches on non-FIFA dates and also are reluctant to arrange friendly match before the World Cup in October or November.
                Clubs have no obligation to released their players during non FIFA days.

Comment

I think one game is against Costa Rica because i live in Costa Rica and the local media said about possible friendly games with Asia teams in september.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                    I think one game is against Costa Rica because i live in Costa Rica and the local media said about possible friendly games with Asia teams in september.
                    That would be a ok game, hipe you are right.
                    We need another 3-4 games, should just have some games vs ipl all stars before the fifa friendly weeks
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      That would be a ok game, hipe you are right.
                      We need another 3-4 games, should just have some games vs ipl all stars before the fifa friendly weeks
                      Can't be done.
                      Only 2 games are allowed in next and last FIFA days
                      Outside of FIFA days Clubs will not release their players.

Comment

Can't be done.
                        Only 2 games are allowed in next and last FIFA days
                        Outside of FIFA days Clubs will not release their players.
                        Well it can be done with local players. Say 2 games in the window = play 2 games vs ipl
                        all stars right before that, suspend the league for 15 days, give nekounam the all stars, let him pick them. Sko pics first, his TM plus ipl prospects. Maybe he can get som qataris aswell if they are in good mood.

Hold 2 weeks camp, 2 games. Both neku and his all stars, and Skos TM B.
                        Only problem is, will ipl allow this. Should hype it up to Sko vs Neku.

Then Sko pics his TM squad for sept frienlies and WC
                        Those in this camp who are ipl players would have 2 weeks extra tm camp and 2 extra TM games. Plus sko can maube pick best player in nekus team aswell..

But guess you are right in a way, I have a hard time seing them suspend ipl for 2 weeks. But it could be done.

Or arrange 2 friendlies with other countries TM or clubs, suspend league 2 weeks, play TMB those weeks with extra trainingcamp, then get pur pros back new camp. New list
                        Mayby the best option.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          Well it can be done with local players. Say 2 games in the window = play 2 games vs ipl
                          all stars right before that, suspend the league for 15 days, give nekounam the all stars, let him pick them. Sko pics first, his TM plus ipl prospects. Maybe he can get som qataris aswell if they are in good mood.
                          Hold 2 weeks camp, 2 games. Both neku and his all stars, and Skos TM B.
                          Only problem is, will ipl allow this. Should hype it up to Sko vs Neku.

Then Sko pics his TM squad for sept frienlies and WC
                          Those in this camp who are ipl players would have 2 weeks extra tm camp and 2 extra games. Plus sko can maube pick best ålayer in nekus team aswell..

1_FIFA days regulations apply to Iranian clubs (AFC members) as well. Once again Only on FIFA days clubs are obligated to release players.
                          2- That scenario you detailed it's just a fantasy and SKO as TM coach will never agree because is useless for him.

Comment

So we have never suspended the league for TM off fifa days/talked about it?

Dont think it is impossible if fed pulls right strings
                            Think you fokus to much about obliged part, and how do you know what skocic thinks anyway.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Regarding yesterday game Khuzestan 3:3 Ram Hormuz
                              Sadat Hardani played for his town and did well but not a wise decision.
                              I don't know if he had permission from his club Esteghlal to play in such a game or have informed TM coach/Manager,

If in such a game not mandated by leagues and associated club player sustain an injury he is on his own.
                              Contracts by clubs will not cover expense/compensation for such games and player like Hardani is risking his chance of WC

Comment

Clubs have no obligation to released their players during non FIFA days.
                                Team Melli's uncapped/reserve/less experienced players really need several friendly games to be tested and the most ready be selected for September friendlies.

Some other teams play friendly matches outside of FIFA dates for example: Mexico vs Paraguay is scheduled for August 31.

Comment

Working...
                                X