X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
    Thanks a lot mate, appreciated
    I don’t know if you have already done but can I bring up an idea for something to talk about on the show. I am aware that by the time of 2026 World Cup a lot of our current squad will be in their 30’s (those who are in their late 20’s and those who are already in their 30’s).
    Who do we think out of our current players etc will be in our squad by that time and potentially 2030 World Cup. If we have to put a new generation to take over from the current then who is this.
    List of current players and ages at time of 2026 World Cup
    Beiranvand - 33
    Niazmand - 31
    Abedzadeh - 33
    Moharrami - 30
    Hahsafi - 36
    Khalilzadeh - 37
    Mohammadi - 32
    Noorafkan - 29
    Kanaani- 32
    Hardani - 27
    Hosseini - 30 (during the World Cup)
    Ezatolahi - 29
    Nourollahi - 33
    Amiri - 38
    Ghoddos - 32
    Torabi - 31
    Gholizadeh - 30
    Sarlak - 31
    Allahyar - 25 (during World Cup)
    Ansarifard - 36
    Azmoun - 31
    Rezaei - 34
    Ghayedi - 27
    Taremi - 33
    Jahanbakhsh - 32
    Salmani - 24

Comment

Not gonna lie, that PP jersey looks fire 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        To continue our last exchange we had in this thread, here is PP derby jersey you and gol bezan can report to outlets like footyheadlines, passionemaglie and todocamisetas :

our football to have more visibility, that's small step like this that will improve our reputation
        Thanks. I'll look into to doing more of this soon.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Great interview Arya jaan. I admire you for talking to Masoud since he has a lot to say. I have always been a Masoud Shojaie fan and he once more showed in this interview what it means to be a professional and have strength of character. I commend him for his personality and modesty.

Go TM!
          Go Masoud!
          Go Gol Bezan!
          I like Masoud as a person a lot. He was one of the first people who argued for women being allowed in our stadiums, and I remember he wore the green wristbands during the green movement as well. I admire how he speaks openly about our football's issues and does not shy away from politics. Overall he has represented our country well in Spain, and I believe he has featured in the most WCs than any other Iranian player. You have to respect him for that. The only criticism isn't on his character, it is that he had many poor TM performances over the last few years, but that isn't technically his fault that he kept being invited.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Thanks Arya and Gol Bezan dudes on the interview.

Regarding the bizarre mentality towards Shojaei (and towards Daei back in the day). Some of you are seriously delusional telling players that "they should know when to retire." I think you might not know how football works–– it's like any other business, you can only work there if you're wanted. It's not like Shojaei can bribe someone to let him play in TM, he's called on by the manager.

I'd rather have 1 player with the mentality that they always want to be at the top and performing well, and (!!) don't make unprofessional complaints rather than 100 players that think they're somehow above TM (has everyone forgotten Karimi now? who quit being assistant because he didn't like his airplane seat or some nonsense?).
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

A MOC between IFF & QFF
                A memorandum of cooperation was signed between the football federations of Iran and Qatar.

A memorandum of understanding on long-term cooperation was signed at a meeting of the presidents of the two countries' football federations, which was held today at the Qatar Football Federation in Doha.

According to the memorandum, the two federations will cooperate in holding friendly matches, national preparations, as well as training camps at all levels of different age categories and national football teams, including men and women. The long-term cooperation between the two sides, which will soon be implemented in various fields, is important due to the good relations between the two countries, neighborhood, proximity and cultural commonalities of the two countries, hosting the 2022 World Cup and modern infrastructure in Qatar. agreement include EstablishingAspireAcademy branch in Iran.

الف
                کلیات

1-

- طرفین یکدیگر را بعنوان نهاد مسئول برای ساماندهی فوتبال در آن کشور می شناسند و می پذیرند که هیچ چیز در این از توافق نامه حقوق و مسئولیت ها در حوزه اختیاراتشان را محدود نمی کند
                .2-

طرفین می پذیرند در جهت توسعه قوی روابط بین دو فدراسیون بمنظور بهره برداری دوجانبه و ارتقاء، رشد و موفقیت مستمر فوتبال در کشورهایشان همکاری نمایند

-طرفین از طریق مدیران، کارشناسان فنی، مربیان، داوران و بازیکنان در موارد ذیل همکاری و مساعدت داشته باشند.

الف - مسابقات انجام شده توسط سازمان های مربوطهب- دوره، سمینار و کنفرانس های فنی و آموزشی

پ- تبادل تجربه و تخصص در حوزه های ساخت و ساز و مدیریت مواد و مصالح، تاسیسات و تجهیزات ورزشی و علمی

ج- تبادل در زمینه آموزش پرسنل فنی و رویه های سازمانی د- تبادل تجربه، تخصص و آموزه در حوزه های علمی ورزشی و پزشکی ورزشی مرتبط با فوتبال

ه- در دسترس گذاشتن مراکز و تاسیسات ورزشی برای مسابقات، تمرین ها و کمپ ها در صورت امکان و مناسب بودن

ی- تبادل اطلاعات و مفاد فنی و تخصصی

۴-
                طرفین در مشاوره های دوجانبه در خصوص مسائل ویژه و روابط بین الملل بخصوص در حیطه فیفا و کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا مشارکت خواهند کرد.

۵-
                در صورت درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران، فدراسیون فوتبال قطر مکاتبات و روابط برای موضوعات فوتبالی را بین فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و طرف ثالث در قطر را تسهیل خواهد من جمله مرکز بین المللی برای امنیت ورزش
                ICSS , JOSOOR , Aspire Academy , Aspetar Hospital

6-
                بدینوسیله طرفین توافق می نمایند که توافق نامه حاضر كل توافق و فهم بین طرفین را تشکیل بدهد و تمام توافق های کتبی و شفاهی و مذاکرات مرتبط پیشین با موضوع این قرارداد را لغو و جایگزین می کند.

ب

تبادلات حرفه ای و فنی

1-
                طرفین برنامه ای تبادلی تدوین خواهند که طی آن پرسنل فدراسیون فوتبال قطر به امکانات، دوره ها و تخصص فدراسیون فوتبال ایران دسترسی داشته باشد و پرسنل فدراسیون فوتبال ایران نیز به تخصص و امکانات فدراسیون فوتبال قطر دسترسی دارد.

۲-
                تبادلات در پاراگراف بالا شامل حوزه های ذیل می شود:

مدیریت کل
                مدیریت
                بازاریابی
                فعالیت های تبلیغاتی
                امکانات ورزشی
                مطالعه و تحقیق
                مربیگری بدنسازی و فنی
                داوران
                مدیریت فوتبالی و مدیریت فنی
                توسعه بازی و توسعه بازیکن با استعداد
                فوتبال بانوان
                فوتبال جوانان
                فوتسال
                علم ورزش مرتبط با فوتبال
                پزشکی ورزشی مرتبط با فوتبال
                تحقیق در مسائل فوتبالی
                قوانین و مقررات
                تمام برنامه ها توسط افراد معرفی شده از سوی هر فدراسیون اجرا خواهد شد. شکل برنامه تبادل می تواند شامل تبادلات شخصی سفر به ایران و قطر برای آموزش یا تحصیل یا تجربه کاری، کارگاه، تور مطالعاتی و تبادل اسناد آموزشی یا دیگر امور باشد.
                3-
                شرایط برای چنین تبادلاتی بین طرفین توافق خواهد شد..

پرقابت های تیم ملی
                1-
                طرفین برای انجام بازی های دوستانه بین تیم های ملی همکاری خواهند داشت.

۲-
                تیم های ملی شامل تیم های ذیل می شوند:

تیم ملی فوتبال بزرگسال
                تیم ملی امید تیم ملی بزرگسال بانوان
                تیم های جوانان (آقایان و بانوان)
                تیم های ملی فوتسال

٣- فدراسیون فوتبال قطر می پذیرد تمام مخارج برگزاری و اقامت کمپ ها و بازی های دوستانه به میزبانی قطر را بپردازد.

دیگر شرایط برای چنین مسابقاتی بین طرفین توافق خواهد شد.
                ۴-

ج

(
                Aspire) تاسیس شعبه آکادمی

در ایران
                ۱-
                فدراسیون فوتبال قطر توافق می نماید تا فدراسیون فوتبال ایران را از نظر مالی و اداری برای تاسیس شعبه آکادمی( اسپایر ) در ایران حمایت نماید

۲-
                شرایط و ضوابط چنین فعالیت هایی بین طرفین توافق خواهد شد.

Comment

Watching IRaq _ Bahrain ( 0_0)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Watching IRaq _ Bahrain ( 0_0)
                    just waiting for the english fans ripping all these tablets of the holders and throwing them at the players at the world cup..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I’m hoping the lack of alcohol and distance will stop most of the louts from going.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Not gonna lie, that PP jersey looks fire 🔥
                        Compare it with TM one. Same sponsor, same country

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          just waiting for the english fans ripping all these tablets of the holders and throwing them at the players at the world cup..
                          I can imagine this is not the fan section. Looks like a special section.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            I can imagine this is not the fan section. Looks like a special section.
                            Yes, I'm sure the English Hooligans will respect the boundaries and will avoid going to the special section to trash it.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ... after hearing football doesn't wanna come home and instead wants to travel to other countries

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                ... after hearing football doesn't wanna come home and instead wants to travel to other countries
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-SKJW7jigw
                                loool yess exactly! Its not coming home, Its coming to Rome..
                                if we meet them during wq, our fans should sing "Qom, Qom, Its coming to Qom".. as someone said during last tournament

they will go crazy at the world cup and the qatari officials will whopp em badly, its going to be interesting
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X