X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Spot on ..!!
    every last word..!!especially on the bold..!!and GhermezAgha calling us delusional..!!?
    its strange. There were some weeks a few on here had unhealthy obsession waiting for sardar's rare goalless games to say here is the proof mali nist.

Now they/some others start on taremi.

These two guys show time and again they are our best players, plenty good high EU level games. IF you can only correlate good CF performances with scoring then there are other sports like basketball that may be of more interest. Only way you can really go after taremi after his game tonight is if you have another underlying problem with him, which is ok to admit.

Comment

Coach had all right to be upset after his brain fart for such a golden opportunity as this is the highest level football but his sub was really stupid. It is not like his son is anything special. He is another Ghaedi, nor made for high level football. His son is overrated rbh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto need to find another solid CD. Pepe is still solid but his constant injuries costing Porto the games.

Comment

Porto would probably win champions league if they had vand dijk and pepe in CD
          they play great footy, actualy dominated liverpool in many parts of the game,, thats unusual.. still lost but thats cuz pepe was out, first goalie is out + they missed tons of chanses to set up goals.

the team has huge potential to make a deep run in this years CL, specialy if they sign 2-3 good solid winter transfers
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What is with SC and playing English teams? It's like he has a mini stroke with regards to the lineup/subs. First he benches Mehdi against Chelsea last year, and now he subs out his star player against Liverpool! Love the guy, but man, c'mon!

Comment

Comment

Ok let's be fair
                - Mehdi had a fantastic game until the brain fart decision to back pass but he was showing signalling that someone behind him was calling for the ball and he thought they had a better chance to score.
                -SC planed and executed a great game until Mehdi brain fart caused chain reaction brain fart as he got all angry (rightfully so) and he let his anger take his more impactful tall, great in air and on the ground player out of game and put his inexperience good with foot but not much to offer in air in the game.
                SC seem a fair guy, good tactician until something or someone gets on his nerve and than he trows out the play book and start making irrational decision.

Comment

Well everything as I expected, happened in the game. So it was pretty much predictable! I mean if I can predict Porto's game plan then surely Klopp can do it 100x better than me! So the joke is on SC

Regarding Taremi's sub, I think it was a big mistake. With mehdi they controlled the MD and created chances. They were playing much better football with mehdi. They only conceded on a superb shot from Thiago . I always put the favorism and fake pride away and honestly i think Mehdi helped a lot in that game.

I tried to call mehdi but he didn't pick up so i'll say the message here incase he reads it: Agha mehdi please concentrate on your football bro! Stay away from the drama! hala khob shod tamarkose khodeto be ham zadi ! bara khodet hashieh dorost kardi? dafe akharet bashe az in bache bazia dar miaria. Always respect your coach!

Comment

Right or Wrong the manager’s decision, Taremi needs to become more selfish but mix it with teamwork which has become his trademark. How many of his colleagues would have passed the ball even if they had heard someone calling for it.

Mehdi has gone too far to the side of team player, it maybe that his slightly withdrawn position in the midfield has something to do with it and as an out and out striker he would be lot more focused on one thing and that’s is putting the ball in the back of the net.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

No matter how great Taremi gets and how mucb he shines, he will always have moments like today's miss or the final miss in Iran vs Portugal. You can never be sure what he is gonna miss and that's why he is never reliable enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                        No matter how great Taremi gets and how mucb he shines, he will always have moments like today's miss or the final miss in Iran vs Portugal. You can never be sure what he is gonna miss and that's why he is never reliable enough for me
                        I wouldn't go that far, but it is certainly a Shakespearian (Persian?) tragedy how close Mehdi has been to sensational glory in high-profile WC (Iran-Portugal) and UCL (finger brushing the ball and back pass) matches. I'm hopeful he still has his bests moments ahead of him.

Comment

I watched the back pass again tonight, and after SC's emotional reaction, he then yelled "MEHDI!" and motioned to him to finish those runs. Mehdi looked very sad and used his hand to signal "talking", as if someone had called for it. He may have been too far ahead to see the multiple defenders in the center of the box, and just used his hearing to locate this team mates in the center of the box. It may have been a case of miscommunication. Obviously with Monday morning quarterbacking, he should have *visualized* rather than *heard* the support location (which would have revealed all the traffic in the center of the box).

Comment

World class move and goal by Salah btw.
                            Keeper could have done better but still a great goal.

Comment

On a side note, did you guys see how toothless that Minamino character is? Couldn't even mustard a single shot yet he plays in England and ss ranked higher than Taremi and Azmoun to the Europeans.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                On a side note, did you guys see how toothless that Minamino character is? Couldn't even mustard a single shot yet he plays in England and ss ranked higher than Taremi and Azmoun to the Europeans.
                                Toothless but he makes them that Tokyo cash where the cash from Tehran is zero right now.

No brainer a front 3 of Azmoun, Mane, and Salah would be terrifying

Comment

Working...
                                X