Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of goal. He is such an opportunistic instinctual striker.

https://twitter.com/SPORTTVPortugal/...S-PZxJYIg&s=19

Comment

All that fancy shit only for him to mess up and Taremi to poach it lmao

Comment

3-1, nice counter attack which mohebbi was involved in with good layoff. His teammates with some good decision making in final passes and basically walk it in.

He has been playing as a fwd this half.

Comment

Comment

Taremi: It wasn't the result we wanted"

The Iranian forward had few words to describe FC Porto's defeat, assuming that they missed many goals and that the fans who traveled there deserved more. Porto 9 did not want to apologize for the excess of games, considering that "in a club like FC Porto it's normal to play a lot of games. It's football and we have to continue".

Comment

I was surprised they brought on players like Taremi and Diaz. There squad isn’t strong enough to threaten on 4 fronts, going far in the cups last season was one of the main reasons they lost the league. Blessing in disguise.

Comment

Next is Boavista on Saturday. Will Mehdi score on Beiro? NOT Of course he will NOT Of course he will NOT Of course he will

That 's how I feel about that one

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Next is Boavista on Saturday. Will Mehdi score on Beiro? NOT Of course he will NOT Of course he will NOT Of course he will

Go Mehdi!
                  Beiro will stop two penalties earned by Taremi but taken by someone else. The second one is put back in by Taremi. Fair?

Comment

Are they out of the cup??

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Mehdi!
                      Will be great to watch! But i will spoil this post by saying offcourse Mehdi will score
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

well, hope Beira has a super game, and if he gets scored on its from a penalty rebound or something like that. im happy with any result as long as beira has a good game.. its time to shine! heard on the forum Bredntford possibly needs a new goalie, cmon Beira have a great game, make a long throw assist to crown it and then send the tape to Saman to take to the Brentford management would like to se him in Premier Leage again.. stopping Ronaldos shots again, and possibly getting Ole fired aswell

btw, isnt this the first time we have 2 of our players playing against each other, when one is goalie in one team and other is an outside player in the other team?
                        or did it happen in belgium or beira vs alipour/mohebi in portugal? i cant recall it thoug..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          well, hope Beira has a super game, and if he gets scored on its from a penalty rebound or something like that. im happy with any result as long as beira has a good game.. its time to shine! heard on the forum Bredntford possibly needs a new goalie, cmon Beira have a great game, make a long throw assist to crown it and then send the tape to Saman to take to the Brentford management would like to se him in Premier Leage again.. stopping Ronaldos shots again, and possibly getting Ole fired aswell

btw, isnt this the first time we have 2 of our players playing against each other, when one is goalie in one team and other is an outside player in the other team?
                          or did it happen in belgium or beira vs alipour/mohebi in portugal? i cant recall it thoug..
                          We had Taremi against Amir

Comment

Taremi situation against Skocic in Portuguese media lol

https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2021-10-...ento/910718/42

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                              Taremi situation against Skocic in Portuguese media lol

https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2021-10-...ento/910718/42
                              He should come out and clarify things, even if he really meant Skocic.
                              Come out and mention federation, facilities or any other shit.
                              Staying mute regarding to this matter only hurting TM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some EA love

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...712136/photo/1

Comment

Working...
                                X