This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    The kid allwayz ends up in the receiving end..
    Maybe the reason Zenit won't let him go?! =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Maybe the reason Zenit won't let him go?! =)
      looool yes he has probably the best ass in town
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ I think people meant receiving end of love

Go Sardar!

Comment

Zenit agree 15mio fee with brazilian club for Brazil Olympic CAM claudinho. He will take driussi spot. Apparently they beat off competition from leipzig, roma, and others for his signature. Big upgrade to driussi.

Some reports also saying they are close to agreeing fee for Montpellier’s gaetan laborde. He has been their long term target to replace azmoun, so I guess Thay move may be all agreed to have something ready IF Sardar were to depart in coming weeks

Comment

Nearly half their starting team will be Brazilian soon.

Comment

Zenit vs Krasnodar tomorrow (Saturday) at 7 am Pacific. Who's excited?

Comment

He needs to have a big game to boost some more interest. 2 goals minimum 3 strongly preferred
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Zenit vs Krasnodar tomorrow (Saturday) at 7 am Pacific. Who's excited?
                  Kinda hard to get excited for RPL matches anymore. Used to look forward to wake up early on Saturdays to watch but I think I’ll opt for sleep instead now lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Kinda hard to get excited for RPL matches anymore. Used to look forward to wake up early on Saturdays to watch but I think I’ll opt for sleep instead now lol
                    I will be sleeping in too, but still exciting to look at the box score after and see Azmoun's name next to the football icon (over and over!).

Comment

can’t find a working link but Azmoun scored

Comment

Just scored

Comment

Tried finding us a link but none are working!! -Anyone able to find one???

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            Tried finding us a link but none are working!! -Anyone able to find one???
                            Choose from here, best site:
                            https://reddt1.soccerstreams.net/eve...-stream/669238

Comment

http://livetv449.me/dex/eventinfo/10...nit_krasnodar/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Thanks a lot man! unfortunately since i'm using a work laptop, this site is blocked - gotta get another personal laptop to avoid this bs in the future

Thanks again! appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X