This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should’ve known. We can’t have good things

Not only did Bayer back out but it also ruined the chances of Roma getting him since they thought he’d go to Bayer

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Good outcome this, ain't no one got time for these donkey teams like Bayer, if it's not an EPL side or CL KO regulars, stay in Zenit lad.
      Leverkusen would destroy every team in Russia, usually makes it to Champs league, and also does much better in the competition than zenit.

German league also 10x more competitive and more noticed by scouts, making a bigger move after more likely.

Comment

Good outcome this, ain't no one got time for these donkey teams like Bayer, if it's not an EPL side or CL KO regulars, stay in Zenit lad.
        Chips, Popcorn va Poffak raa adaameh konim ke emshaab baazi ba Rostov ast.

Are, Rostov... akh joooooooooooooon.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          No offense, but these assumptions are just ridiculous. How on earth do you know he's being taken care of like a baby just because his parents live with him / close to him?

Wasn't his dad his agent too?

What if there's something personal going on in his family, and that's why he keeps them close? Maybe his mom is still having health problems and he wants to be close by.

You guys have to stop these ignorant, and pardon me, but stupid, assumptions.

You don't know him personally ONE BIT.
          Seems like you know him personally. Lol
          Keep finding freaking excuses.
          Something that Iranians are the master of it.
          8 years in Russia and keep going.
          People are surprised with Uzbak kid progress.
          Why being surprised?
          He just followed the normal progress curve of any football player.
          2nd rated league... Top 4 mid table and now a top 4-5 teams in top league..
          That is the normal progress process.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If he really wants a transfer, he can force it just like many other players did. It isn't gonna end well probably, but it's his career and if he wants to get out of Zenit he surely has ways to do so. I just think he's too comfortable and won't want to burn bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Seems this decision had very little to do with him? Leverkusen couldn’t agree fee with zenit?

In fact according to kicker, the 2.8mil/yr salary they offered him was agreed, but they couldn’t find correct logistics for the 18 mil fee with zenit and thus deal seems to be dead

How is that related to azmouns maturity??
              If you have decent agent, you can force a move. Specially in final year of contract.. If he had 2-3 years left it was different story

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Why being surprised?
                Our guy scored against Ajax, Bayern and Atletico and then moved to a team that finished lower in the league than his own team.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Our guy scored against Ajax, Bayern and Atletico and then moved to a team that finished lower in the league than this own team.
                  I am not denying his potential. But you get better when you challenge yourself and play against the best.

Comment

I am not denying his potential. But you get better when you challenge yourself and play against the best.
                    He was satisfied too easily. No hunger. Remember his message to JB. Neshaste bud to Rostov dar lige Russie mige “come pishraft bro” ya hamchin cherti…

Comment

Daghighan. And it's not like he cant go back to Russia if he wishes to at any later point, they will want him with all they have...

Comment

So frustrating. Hope he scores a brace today and a bigger team than Leverkusen comes knocking.. If he stays with Zenit this season, lets hope he doesnt extend and scores 2 or 3 in the CL. Ey baba a guy like Malcom played for Barca, Paredes went from
                        Zenit to PSG.. Sardar been killing it since 2 and a half year with Zenit and still stuck in Russia.

Our biggest world class talent killed us by moving to Bayern at 26 and going back to Qatar at 28...Now we got another one 15 years later and it could be a similar story repeated

Comment

Azmoun is starting for Zenit today. Kickoff at 10 am Pacific.

Comment

Why being surprised?

LOL really? It seems like you do because you're the one making assumptions as if you know the guy.

Making bold claims about his personality and acting like you know what's going on in his personal life.

Honestly ridiculous.

Comment

Guys, just one sportspaper in germany did a good job about azmoun and that was kicker.de. They just wrote what an extraordinary life azmoun has at zenit: His parents with him. An assistent, which not only translates for him but also makes everything else for him in Russia. Private Jets with flights to Iran. I mean guys... come on. Which player do you know, who lives a such a life? And I'm not talking about Ronaldo.

Comment

A small, yet significant, minority on this forum (including myself) has been reiterating this bitter truth that Sardar could do better than Bayer. However, some are obsessed here with him moving away from Zenith at any cost, even if it is a mediocre Bundesliga team… we are not talking about Bayern Munich or Dortmund here!!

Sardar was linked to Sevilla/AC Milan/Roma/Napoli/Everton, Leverkusen would have been truly underwhelming!

I dont blame Sardar anything but the following: he should have teamed up with a better management team (e.g., Raiola or Mendez), then those rumors/links would have materialized by now. In the current state of football its incredibly difficult to make huge transfer witout a big shot agent! Just check the stats and follow the money….

Comment

Working...
                                X