Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq won’t know what to do with our team: euro training, hamvatan camaraderie, and a bench that’s deeper than the AFC pockets. We’ll put their dreams to rest once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Iraq won’t know what to do with our team: euro training, hamvatan camaraderie, and a bench that’s deeper than the AFC pockets. We’ll put their dreams to rest once and for all.
      I agree 100%.

I think Iraq is capable of holding Iran for 35-40 minutes maximum. They will have moments here and there but ultimately, they won’t be able to cope with Dragan’s Team Melli. Neither Iran or Iraq have their 12th man (their fans) to help push them and boost their energies.

We will win.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        8 years of chai and shirini means its time to bury them.
        Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont believe Iraq's gholchomagh defenders have had the pleasure of defending Taremi
        Both him and Sardar started in the 2-1 loss.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Both him and Sardar started in the 2-1 loss.
          Ah well, time to cook them this time. Last time we didnt have Ezatolahi, Jahanbakhsh, or Ghoddos. We are ready

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I agree 100%.
            I think Iraq is capable of holding Iran for 35-40 minutes maximum. They will have moments here and there but ultimately, they won’t be able to cope with Dragan’s Team Melli. Neither Iran or Iraq have their 12th man (their fans) to help push them and boost their energies.
            We will win.
            If there wasn't Haysafi!
            I wishes i could be as positive/confident as you guys, but i think iraq has the mental edge over TM. Don't get me wrong here i think that overall we have the better quality, league and players, but we lack maturity, seriousness and warrior-mindset that players like Gucci, Nekou, Ando, Jalal Hosseini, Ebrahimi, Vouria etc. brought to the table. This generation of players are technically more gifted, but they are in some sense still to "soft", playful and shuki, while Iraqis seem to be more "savage" and cold, in the last encounter. (One indicator was also the penalty shout out in AFC 2015). I got the impression (from the last two official games), that the Iraqis wanted it more than us, hope to see this time around TM-players starving for victory over Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              If there wasn't Haysafi!
              I wishes i could be as positive/confident as you guys, but i think iraq has the mental edge over TM. Don't get me wrong here i think that overall we have the better quality, league and players, but we lack maturity, seriousness and warrior-mindset that players like Gucci, Nekou, Ando, Jalal Hosseini, Ebrahimi, Vouria etc. brought to the table. This generation of players are technically more gifted, but they are in some sense still to "soft", playful and shuki, while Iraqis seem to be more "savage" and cold, in the last encounter. (One indicator was also the penalty shout out in AFC 2015). I got the impression (from the last two official games), that the Iraqis wanted it more than us, hope to see this time around TM-players starving for victory over Iraq.
              Yeah, we couldn't beat them with the players you've mentioned, so your argument is not valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram
                I hate Arabs so much, I want them Scrutinized and eliminated from the surface of the earth! Malakhkhoraye kharkosse!

Dude, this is not ok. Visit a doctor please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi
                  No need for that man. We’ve had Arabs in our TM (including Kanaani). Also we have Iranian Arabs who love Iran just as much as we all do.

Kananni isn't arab

Comment

I know where you coming from by saying that. Kolan Araba adamayeh marmoozi va khorafati hastan, vali khob man shakhsan adamayeh khoubam didam tushoon,Vali very far and between. Vali khob taarikh beh maa migeh keh dahaneh maaro 1000 saaleh in araba service kardan. Taghsireh khodemooneh. Tu iranihayeh khodemoon adamayeh kasif va marmooz ham poran taa delet bekhad. Now if an Arab decent was born and raised in Iran, to me he is an Iranian. At the end if everyone could just accept each other and respect other's cultures and tradition, we all humans and bleed the same. Its a shame how hateful and sensitive the world has become.
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        my question: Why does Hajasfi keep getting the nod when he's been extremely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          my question: Why does Hajasfi keep getting the nod when he's been extremely useless.
                          Same question for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                            This may be more appropriate for the podcast after when you are looking over the Iraq game.

Who do you think needs to be cemented starter for the next qualifying phase, which new faces would you like to see come in and who would you like to not be in the squad.

Comment

who is the ref for the next game?

Comment

^ We don't know yet. It's usually announced the day before the match.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X