Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Jahanbakhsh would've been the difference maker had Wilmots called him up. As in we wouldn't be in our current position. I believe it would have been different. Not biased, just know he's effective with Iran. But I'm glad he wasn't so we wouldn't have to deal with the possibility of Wilmots screwing up in the final round.

I have faith in Jahanbakhsh in the national team.

Comment

There's still hope for him in the EPL next year. Even if not with Brighton.

If Buendia leaves, Norwich could snatch Ali up on a transfer or loan, or if Watford gets a huge offer for Sarr and sell him, they can probably grab Alireza for a bargain.

However considering his agent doesn't seem to be the most connect person in the world, that will be tough.

Comment

He need a good agent, he is friend with Hashemi and his son and knowing how nice. makes thing harder for him to get rid of Hashemi. But he should think of his future. He can hire lots of half decent agents in the world with the money he is making.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He need a good agent, he is friend with Hashemi and his son and knowing how nice. makes thing harder for him to get rid of Hashemi. But he should think of his future. He can hire lots of half decent agents in the world with the money he is making.
          supposedly he has already upgraded agents a season or 2 ago..??
          imo, he must realize that regardless of form or fitness, he is simply is not rated as a player by Pothead ....so far more likely to ride the bench mostly and only be given significant minutes in bs cup games or end of season meaningless games....!! that much will not change with Pothead remaining fully in charge at BHA, hence he/his agent must work hard to find him a fresh start hopefully elswhere in the league or other decent EU clubs...!! he just have to take a pay-cut and im sure there will be plenty of better destinations for him across EU..!!

Im sorry to say that if he stays put in that dead-end situation club , then its primarily motivated by $$$/greed..! and as a fan, then i'd have little slack to cut him..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            supposedly he has already upgraded agents a season or 2 ago..??
            imo, he must realize that regardless of form or fitness, he is simply is not rated as a player by Pothead ....so far more likely to ride the bench mostly and only be given significant minutes in bs cup games or end of season meaningless games....!! that much will not change with Pothead remaining fully in charge at BHA, hence he/his agent must work hard to find him a fresh start hopefully elswhere in the league or other decent EU clubs...!! he just have to take a pay-cut and im sure there will be plenty of better destinations for him across EU..!!

Im sorry to say that if he stays put in that dead-end situation club , then its primarily motivated by $$$/greed..! and as a fan, then i'd have little slack to cut him..!
            I also thought he had switched agents to the same guys that represent Lallana and Dunk ( and a ton of English stars), but according to transfermarkt he's backwith Hashemi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I also thought he had switched agents to the same guys that represent Lallana and Dunk ( and a ton of English stars), but according to transfermarkt he's backwith Hashemi.
              hum...!! well that's a retarded move..!!
              and there in lies even a bigger problem for him trying to remain in high level EU football picture, especially english football..!
              back to some top 5 hopefully Eredivisie club for him then..!! he'll save himself probably a pretty penny on Agent commission then probably..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                hum...!! well that's a retarded move..!!
                and there in lies even a bigger problem for him trying to remain in high level EU football picture, especially english football..!
                back to some top 5 hopefully Eredivisie club for him then..!! he'll save himself probably a pretty penny on Agent commission then probably..?
                Maybe he didn't get good service from his previous agent, so he switched back to Hashemi. Doesn't always have to be some "to'tee" in the picture.
                He needs to get out of England, unless he can play in a top 7/8 EPL team, not in Brighton or wherever where he has to play consistently on the counter. At NEC and AZ he could show himself cause the team would go forward, whereas even with TM with CQ in charge we'd criticize him often because he wasn't showing himself, and that's because he's not a poacher, he needs some options in the box and a few players to pass between in the front third of the pitch, rather than bolt down on his own and hope there's a single player available somewhere.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Imagine if Jahanbakhsh would've been the difference maker had Wilmots called him up. As in we wouldn't be in our current position. I believe it would have been different. Not biased, just know he's effective with Iran. But I'm glad he wasn't so we wouldn't have to deal with the possibility of Wilmots screwing up in the final round.

I have faith in Jahanbakhsh in the national team.
                  I agree, he should have been invited at least. instead we got Mohebi, who i like, but not smart to throw a 20 year old player with barely any caps in 2 important games at Bahrain and Iraq. just goes to show wilmots knew nothing about asian soccer. Jahanbaksh is the kind of player due to his talent who can always come up with a goal or brilliant play out of nothing, especially against bahrain

Comment

Got myself something to remember these past three years by

Comment

^^^ lol are you a masochist?
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        ^^^ lol are you a masochist?
                        Lol, I know it's been frustrating at time, but I genuinely enjoyed my time following Brighton. Like even if Alireza leaves they are 'my team" in the EPL (I'll never cheer for Brentford, West London can suck my ass).

Comment

^ I respect that outlook.

Comment

Love seeing this. ARJ in such a good mood and getting along with his teammates so well.

Comment

Didn't expect Ali being the type for being late all the time..

Comment

^Persian standard time bro =)

Comment

Working...
                                X