This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Tuchel now saying Taremi’s goal was a “lucky shot”!!! LOL Taremi made him crap his pants and would have beaten him and Chelsea were it not for SC’s mini stroke when drafting the lineup
    This is a cheap low class comment by a uncultured uncouth Tuchel. Obviously he is badly hurt by it. MrT is 90% or more on target if he does not score it is the other teams' lady luck that the ball does not go in. So the answer to uncouth Tuchel with a badly injured pride is sorry your lady luck was not paying attention though she was on their side right from the beginning for SC had benched Taremi. .
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What a bizarre night it was ; made my self ready to watch another 90 minutes of Taremi artwork & got a cold shower. Coach decides to play mastermind games & benches his top striker?!?!

But Taremi showed gheyrat and silenced him and shown himself to the world ; This is Mehdi from Bushehr & many, many more is yet to come.

And today i logged in to read all the great comments here @PFDC

GOOD THINGS!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

about tuchel saying mehdis shot was a lucky shot, i think all kind of these goals are somehow a lucky shot, you try 10 times and 1-2 make it into the goal, even if you are ronaldo.

I really hope Taremi stays at Porto, i enjoy it too much. As some said before, i would love to know what SC was thinking by leaving him out of the starting 11 , that was the strangest thing i could imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          Both you and SC would have been knocked out as well..
          Who cares, Chelsea was the better side but at least Mehdi scored his irooni bargardun just like Jahanbakhsh vs Chelsea.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Sérgio Conceição, Porto coach: "It is not that we didn't have chances. We played a fantastic game. We did not let players of the highest level, such as those at Chelsea, create many chances. I am extremely proud of the group."

Mehdi Taremi, Porto goalscorer: "We played a great game, we showed that we are a great team, but unfortunately my goal wasn't enough. That is part of football."

Comment

After snubbing diaz with his header against tondela, I am happy Taremi didn't celebrate his masterclass yesterday.
              Time to steal some pk from sergio Oliveira now

Comment

Iran has the best forward core in Asia and by far, also TM never had two world class forwards at their prime at the same time in Azmoun and Taremi, any other TM would have played Karim, Kaveh, Allahyar as starter or even Alipour or Zahedi. They are simply the victim of depth in this position.
                Yes there was Vahid and Daei in 2006 but Daei was done at that time and when Daei was killing, Vahid was not that good or wasn't around.
                Forwards and GK are our most improved positions followed by wingers and defense but we struggle so badly in CM, worst than Carols Queiroz debut even!!

Comment

Mehdi's goal with English praise:

read the comments on the vdo to be more proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxq9j0VkeO4
                  Last edited by webmaster; 04-14-2021, 06:34 AM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sevilla's coach was watching the game live .... Mehdi in Spain ... would be sick

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      Who cares, Chelsea was the better side but at least Mehdi scored his irooni bargardun just like Jahanbakhsh vs Chelsea.
                      I have to disagree yet again.

I believe a Porto side with Taremi, Oliveria, Marega, and the usual cast of defenders would have been and were the stronger side.

This setup was not in the first game, and we only saw minutes of it in game 2.

SC tried to play 5D chess by not starting Taremi. The overhead kick goal was the nail in the coffin for any doubts if that was a bad move.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Mehdi's goal with English praise:

read the comments on the vdo to be more proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxq9j0VkeO4
                        It is geoblocked. Is there another way to watch it?

Comment

^ try this one
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOv3iQZZyNg
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Imagine the smile on Carlos Queiroz's face to see the player he had so much trust in scoring goals like this in the highest level of competition. Well done Taremi, you made all of Iran proud, and gave a big middle finger to whoever counted you out after the red card.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Thank you webmaster! It worked

Comment

Mehdi Taremi Bicycle Kick Goal Reaction | Chelsea 0-1 Porto
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dafrf0PmFU

Comment

Working...
                                X