Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuchel can play with taremi's shonbool anytime any day.
    Originally posted by diz View Post
    Tuchel now saying Taremi’s goal was a “lucky shot”!!! LOL Taremi made him crap his pants and would have beaten him and Chelsea were it not for SC’s mini stroke when drafting the lineup

Comment

Definition of "Ajab Gohi Khordam": The slight tilt of the head while walking briskly and with the utmost sense of regret and spitting at the same time by a head coach who did not start his star striker in the most important CL match of his career. See 22.5 seconds into the following video clip for a visual demonstration in motion.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

... and heeeeeeeeeeere comes gozaresheh Arabi:

Go Mehdi!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

Can't wait for Real Madrid, Zidane, and Benzema to rip Tuchel and Chelsea a new one in the Semi-Finals. That jackass got under my skin today after disrespecting Taremi's skills.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Tuchel now saying Taremi’s goal was a “lucky shot”!!! LOL Taremi made him crap his pants and would have beaten him and Chelsea were it not for SC’s mini stroke when drafting the lineup
            I thought he was a classy guy. Guess not.

Comment

Iranian players overhead kicks is the worst nightmare of Chelsea hahaha. First ARJ’s and now King Mehdi’s.

For those who haven’t seen ARJ’s goal against Chelsea (doubt there’s anyone but still worth sharing)

https://youtu.be/e0HElf6BKB4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                Any word from SC after the game? Curious to know his sentiment.
                Fekr konam goftesh che gohi khordam dadu [emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Taremi has always been a gem. He got so much hate but he is oozing class and an ability that very few players in the world have. If he had a EU or South American passport I could easily see him getting into a top 4 team in UK or Spain.

I am sure in terms of touches to goals, Taremi probably has one of the best ratios ever in European football.
                  SC bought Taremi in too late and Porto's lack of creativity really hurt them. I know Oliveira is having a classy season, but he is not a playmaker. He's a good set piece taker/shooter - that's about it. Uribe disappeared. SC's son is shockingly the best playmaker they have.
                  Their defense was good today, but seeing guys like Nanu and Manafa start on this team, saddens me that we don't have more Iranians in Europe.

Also saddens me that ARJ has been wasted in England. I know some of you think he doesn't have ability - he may not be as good as Taremi - but he is a damn classy player and needs opportunities.

Finally, to all of my beautiful Iranians, especially the young ones - never be ashamed of being Iranian. Yes, we have a bad government that messes things up at every opportunity, but you are all exceptional people with a lot of talent. Work hard and you can go very far. Bless you all.
                  Great post as usual...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This might sound ridiculous but out of the top European clubs right now, man city seems to be potentially one who could benefit from his services the most. They’re in need of a physical, opportunistic forward who is also good in the air but who has shown some reliability in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

from all the commentaries Brazilian one takes the cake. Perfect
                      I love how Brazilians play a cute jingle after a goal, lol.

Amazing to see the different commentators reaction to the wonder goal. Everyone was gushing, rightfully so. Brazilians, English (begrudgingly), Americans (Taylor Twellman retweeted it), Portugese (of course), Arabic (gotta love their passionate commentary, ya allllaahhhh), and Turkish (they were genuinely happy).

Parchame Iran balast, thanks to Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Taremi should go to a bigger club if he can get a fair chance. There are very few bigger than Porto, but he can do it.
                        At his age it will be harder and harder to go to a great club without a super agent, but he has really impressed in nearly 2 seasons of European football now, and at the very highest level.
                        I would've agreed with you a few years ago, but JB in EPL has changed my mindset.

Mehdi is somewhat old for a footballer (28 years young), I want him to enjoy and be appreciated for the 3-4 years of elite football he has left. I don't want him to go to a club like Juve or Madrid just to warm the bench.

I prefer he stays at Porto for 3 more years, becomes a Porto legend like Jackson Martinez or Falcao, and go back to Qatar to line his pockets for his retirement. Porto is a big club, and will get regular CL football, and Mehdi has gotten a lot of notoriety the last several weeks due to CL (for good and bad).

Comment

Only way he should leave porto is for a top 6 club in the world (not just a top 6 club in a top 4 league lol).

Bayern, City,Barca, Liverpool could all use a cheapish CF and afford him good mins (maybe?). OFC such a transfer only applies if they actually have a real plan to use him.

But besides that zero reason to leave porto. They are a damn strong team and as tuchel said they make top opposition under perform on a regular basis (City, Juve, now chelsea). With a few correct additions in CB,LB,#10 slots to go with their shiny new brazilian toy they can make QF again and with a bit of luck even semis.

I honestly think they are a bonafide top 10 team in europe and to be a star for them is a damn big deal

Comment

"IT SHOULD BE WORTH TWO"
                            "The art of taremi arrived too late to avoid elimination"

(O Jogo front page translation)

Comment

One of the weirdest decisions ever made to leave your number 1 striker (he actually was his number 1 striker, not making this up) out in a game that you have to score at least 2 goals.

Taremi was quick to show why he should never ever consider to bench him again in an important game.

One thing is for sure, with Azmoun and Taremi showing their potential like this, Bahrain and Iraq are shitting themselves.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

As Keano said, Iranian bicycle kicks are killing Chelsea. First ARJ and now Taremi’s.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X