This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    The first link below is an interview with Rafiei who is the new IFF legal council. It is a good interview and defends the decision to complain to CAS. He says that those who criticize this action would have criticized us if we did not make a formal complaint to CAS. His point is that IFF is accountable and responsible toward the Iranian people and it has to utilize all the means at its disposal to restore Iran's right to host the remaining matches. He says that prior to filing the complaint with CAS, a letter of inquiry went to the AFC General Secretary asking for the legal basis on which the AFC claimed the right to take the hosting away from Iran and he did not respond. IFF also requested a video call with the AFC GC to discuss this matter and he did not respond to that request either. GC came back with a short statement that the decision to make Bahrain the host is final. Another item he talks about is Taj's discussion of the matter at the AFC Executive Committee held in Bahrain today. Taj, the former IFF president is a member of the AFC EC. Apparently, Taj raised the issue and it was not on the pre-determined agenda and that is not in accordance with the procedural rules of AFC EC. I have also posted the Varzesh3 article on Taj's action as the second link below. According to this report, when Taj raised the issue and requested that GC officially explain why Iran was not chosen as the host, Windsor John (the GC) responded by saying that AFC has informed IFF of the reasons. That is not true. They have been vague and raised a few irrelevant items and when IFF responded they ignored them and just stuck to their decision. The GC also said that AFC will follow whatever decision CAS makes. We shall see. They are either certain that CAS will rule in their favor or they are taking a risk. Of course they lack integrity and could again change their word and keep Bahrain as the host even if CAS rules in favor of Iran. All in all, IFF is doing the right thing and judging from the text of their first letter discussed in this forum and their legal council's interview below, it seems like they have a professional dealing with the situation.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7710/%D8%AF%...86%DB%8C%D9%85

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174765...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
    Go TM!
    I can assure you Taj would have done nothing nor asked any questions. The amount of money he stole during his reign as presidents were incredibly alarming. He is a rotten character

Comment

Their international lawyer will find dirt on AFC. There’s no way they’ll get away with this. AFC have 0 legitimate reasoning to back their decision on having the matches moved to Bahrain. It is clearly blatant against Iran’s national football team. If it’s not going to take place in Iran then it shouldn’t take place in Bahrain. Sure, money talks. For now. But everyone has dirt and there’s always a way. If they want to play dirty, so can we.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        I can assure you Taj would have done nothing nor asked any questions. The amount of money he stole during his reign as presidents were incredibly alarming. He is a rotten character
        That's quite an accusation. Do you have any prove (legitimate source) that shows Taj stole (large amounts of) money?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          That's quite an accusation. Do you have any prove (legitimate source) that shows Taj stole (large amounts of) money?
          I think he meant Houman Afazeli’s spouse(?) She was accused by Carlos a while back for stealing IFF’s money. Mehdi Taj has lied before, but he hasn’t stolen any money. He’s the most decent IFF president we’ve had since Dadkan. He wasn’t perfect and had many flaws. But he was there for Team Melli when we needed him to be during hard times. Carlos defended him as well so I take his word. And Carlos is a brutally honest guy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I think he meant Houman Afazeli’s spouse(?) She was accused by Carlos a while back for stealing IFF’s money. Mehdi Taj has lied before, but he hasn’t stolen any money. He’s the most decent IFF president we’ve had since Dadkan. He wasn’t perfect and had many flaws. But he was there for Team Melli when we needed him to be during hard times. Carlos defended him as well so I take his word. And Carlos is a brutally honest guy lol.
            It's alleged that she's a PFDC member.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

That's a double-bluff if I ever saw one. KC is quite clearly her.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                It's alleged that she's a PFDC member.
                Houman was/is? a member. Not sure if his wife is.

Comment

he definately is dont be naive to think he was good.
                  if you read many of iranwires features they have really strong evidence to prove what disgusting acts he has undertaken
                  https://iranwire.com/en/features/5866

do you not remeber the wilmots saga also!

Comment

exactly we should play dirty too and use politics. However i doubt IFF have the required intelligence and sources to do that. All this CAS thing is also a BS show off by IFF . They ain't gonna do crap! Bunch of idiots run IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      he definately is dont be naive to think he was good.
                      if you read many of iranwires features they have really strong evidence to prove what disgusting acts he has undertaken
                      https://iranwire.com/en/features/5866
                      do you not remeber the wilmots saga also!
                      This website provides zero evidence only baseless accusations. Looks like a typical propaganda site. How can they make these statements without any insight in their finances or without any prove?

These are defamatory statements and in the real world these people would be held accountable by law. But seeing that they are nothing but a bunch of anonymous internet trolls spreading disinformation, no one knows who these clowns are which means they cannot be held liable for their slander.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        exactly we should play dirty too and use politics. However i doubt IFF have the required intelligence and sources to do that. All this CAS thing is also a BS show off by IFF . They ain't gonna do crap! Bunch of idiots run IFF.
                        What do you want them to do? Just take this shit?

We should be hoping IFF fights for their rights AND TM wins all its games. Its not a binary thing.

Comment

No I expect them to be prepared and send professional documents! rather than sending late documents and then trying to fight the decision legally. IFF already gave them the excuse and now the only way to fight this is the way i said it. CAS or any other ones won't do us any favors.

FYI: This new IFF had 2 days to gather documents and offically request for hosting game. You can already guess what kind of stupid shokhmi documents they have sent to AFC. Listen to taremi's interview about IFF.
                          Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

We should be hoping IFF fights for their rights AND TM wins all its games. Its not a binary thing.

Comment

My 2 cents. I want them to have an in house legal counsel that is very well aware of the laws and regulations of FIFA and constantly be on the look out for BS moves by AFC and countries that abuse our players (such as making them do their match pre-warm up in the hotel hallways) or hinder our chances to qualify for competitions. In addition, fighting issues such as IFF not getting paid the FIFA money for making it to the WC in 2014.

The legal counsel, should be fluent in multiple languages, be aware of proper methods of communications with the governing bodies, and make sure they don't lose on BS technicalities (such as using an out of date revision of a form to have their complaints filed)

EDIT: Of course this is a pipe dream. This will never happen. IF it does, it's gonna be someone who is no where near qualified, only getting the position because of their connections.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              No I expect them to be prepared and send professional documents! rather than sending late documents and then trying to fight the decision legally. IFF already gave them the excuse and now the only way to fight this is the way i said it. CAS or any other ones won't do us any favors.

FYI: This new IFF had 2 days to gather documents and offically request for hosting game. You can already guess what kind of stupid shokhmi documents they have sent to AFC. Listen to taremi's interview about IFF.
                              Dude that 2 days think is a load of horseshit. You keep throwing it around like its the word. It means nothing. Its completely arbitrary.
                              I can say you have 2 days to give me all your money - doesn't mean its right!

Comment

What? What are you talking about bro, i don't get what you saying .

Its simple bro! AFC hates us and we gave them the excuse to go against us easily without any hurdles! If everything was done professionally we would not be here. Isn't it funny that Skocic is repeating everything that IFF says but players like taremi and sardar saying different things?

CAS won't do us any good cuz IFF messed it up in first place! End of Story! The only way to get this back is to use Power (politics and money). Exactly the same way rouhani traveled to Turkey to sort out Perspolis and mehdi taremi's issue. Which he did. Otherwise the consequences for PP would've been a lot worse than what it was.
                                Dude that 2 days think is a load of horseshit. You keep throwing it around like its the word. It means nothing. Its completely arbitrary.
                                I can say you have 2 days to give me all your money - doesn't mean its right!

Comment

Working...
                                X