This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    What good is Boycotting going to get us? You think anyone else other than us is going to care that Iran boycotts the WCQ?
    The best solution is for TM to beat the crap out of Bahrain, in Bahrain. However, I know that Bahrainis will pull every trick. If I was part of TM logistics, I would take all food and water, medication, even shampoo and soap or anything else that may be needed with TM to Bahrain. I would not trust anything that is provided by Bahrainis. Their rulers and their federation (the same really) are nothing but a bunch of fat thieves who would sell their own mother for a few bucks. I would not put anything past them, from bribery to poisoning.

As far as decision making by AFC, yes it is stupid, biased, illogical, etc, etc. Taking iy to CAS is good and necessary. However, the IFF elections and decision making are not much better, otherwise how can you get Khorshidi to become the Tech. Director of TM?!!! It is almost like they want TM to fail!!!
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      LOL, what's the point of courts and CAS if they don't act on it. FIFA and AFC, what a bunch of kangaroo organizations.
      I think by now, we all know by now that most (if not all) of these "international organizations" and NGOs are really set up to guard the interests of the western nations. When push comes to shove, all of them fall in line.

How many times have we seen FIFA to blatantly disregard the rules of "fair play", and then have it printed on the shirt of all players. How many times have we seen IOC engage in bribery without any consequence. How many times have we seen UN to side with the weak and truly do something that makes a difference?

p.s. I highly recommend a segment John Oliver did on FIFA a few years ago. Funny and informative.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        The best solution is for TM to beat the crap out of Bahrain, in Bahrain. However, I know that Bahrainis will pull every trick. If I was part of TM logistics, I would take all food and water, medication, even shampoo and soap or anything else that may be needed with TM to Bahrain. I would not trust anything that is provided by Bahrainis. Their rulers and their federation (the same really) are nothing but a bunch of fat thieves who would sell their own mother for a few bucks. I would not put anything past them, from bribery to poisoning.

As far as decision making by AFC, yes it is stupid, biased, illogical, etc, etc. Taking iy to CAS is good and necessary. However, the IFF elections and decision making are not much better, otherwise how can you get Khorshidi to become the Tech. Director of TM?!!! It is almost like they want TM to fail!!!
        I don't know Khorshidi yet I think he is "sarparast" not technical director. Sarparast deals with logistical and related planning and not technical issues. It is a fair point to ask why him and criticize IFF for other reasons.

Go TM!

Comment

so seems new IFF head's corruption already started

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
            It doesn’t matter how well a player plays for their club. At the end of the day, it’s how well they perform for TM.

We aren’t Spain, to have a plethora of talent, and be picky about our players’ club form.

We have to play our best players—period. This includes: ezatollahi, ghoddos, ARJ, gholizadeh, Taremi, and Azmoun.
            Only player that I knew who was like this was Podolski from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              will watch later when i get a chance...! but the bold is spot on ..!
              i wrote a really shitty review of Milmo's performance in my post game analysis post but ultimately decided to hold back and give him another chance to get his shit together and show something resembling an improvement in his game since his departure to Europe ..!! I can tell Exactly what he is going to do on the pitch, from a freaking MILE Away...!! omfg, his game is So damn Predictably Boring lacking anything resembling creativity or inspiration..!!
              even a PGL nobody gave our Left side more teeth and attacking purpose in limited minutes than he's been providing for years now..!!
              I reckon Aghaei is much better than Milad, possibly the best left back we have, too bad he doesn't get a chance to show his quality for TM.

Comment

Money Talks ! Simply Money talks! My friend i said this to you before. It was on "sending the letter to AFC" thread. But you said IFF can take it to the CAS if they don't act on it.

Its just waste of time trying to win something legally on Arab Football federation ! You need Money and Power.

IFF had small chance of winning the host and they below it.

Don't waste your time with these pointless thread about emailing AFc or other organisation .
                Originally posted by diz View Post
                LOL, what's the point of courts and CAS if they don't act on it. FIFA and AFC, what a bunch of kangaroo organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Money Talks ! Simply Money talks! My friend i said this to you before. It was on "sending the letter to AFC" thread. But you said IFF can take it to the CAS if they don't act on it.

Its just waste of time trying to win something legally on Arab Football federation ! You need Money and Power.

IFF had small chance of winning the host and they below it.

Don't waste your time with these pointless thread about emailing AFc or other organisation .
                  AFC is owned by Arabs my friend. You can give them all the money in the world but they will still favor their Arab countries over us. No need to waste money on these idiots, we should only spend money to strengthen our football (hire top coaches such as Queiroz, for better facilities etc) you wanna put money in Al Khalifa's pockets and Al Goozoo and the likes it'll be a waste.

Even with hiring top coaches and improving our facilities and such, at the end of the day we still have to put up with these corrupt Sheikh mofos. Either that or we move to Africa. And before the usual suspects with their low self-esteem come with their "but then we'll never qualify for the world cup again", that is nonsense. We have gotten good results against Africa's finest at the world cups and in friendlies, so we'll be alright.

Comment

Japan is doing good. South Korea is also doing good. China on other hand is rulling over arabs. Its because they have both money and power. Again I repeat my friend You need money and power to shut them down.

We need some money and power. We can't get anything legally with these morons.
                    Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    AFC is owned by Arabs my friend. You can give them all the money in the world but they will still favor their Arab countries over us. No need to waste money on these idiots, we should only spend money to strengthen our football (hire top coaches such as Queiroz, for better facilities etc) you wanna put money in Al Khalifa's pockets and Al Goozoo and the likes it'll be a waste.

Even with hiring top coaches and improving our facilities and such, at the end of the day we still have to put up with these corrupt Sheikh mofos. Either that or we move to Africa. And before the usual suspects with their low self-esteem come with their "but then we'll never qualify for the world cup again", that is nonsense. We have gotten good results against Africa's finest at the world cups and in friendlies, so we'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Japan is doing good. South Korea is also doing good. China on other hand is rulling over arabs. Its because they have both money and power. Again I repeat my friend You need money and power to shut them down.
                      We need some money and power. We can't get anything legally with these morons.
                      Japan and South Korea play in East Asia, they set the tone there by upholding fair play. We play in West Asia with the Arabs. You do the math, if you think that bribing Bahrainis, Emiratis and Saudis will get you anywhere, you're in for a disappointment.

And how is China doing good? They can't even qualify for a world cup. They invest alot of money in their football though, but i don't see them doing any bribing like the Arabs.

Comment

When we can get Qatar on our side surely we can get other countries on our side too. Its politics and anything is possible. They need to be politically dependant on you. Qatar was a country who hated us to death.

Who would've thought iran and qatar becoming friends and Saudi/UAE becoming qatar's No1 enemy.

You keep missing the "power" part. You need to buy power with money (money used in politics).

We need to create conflict between these arab countries . Its a win situation for us.
                        Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        Japan and South Korea play in East Asia, they set the tone there by upholding fair play. We play in West Asia with the Arabs. You do the math, if you thing that bribing Bahraini's and Saudi's will get you anywhere, you're in for a disappointment.

And how is China doing good? They can't even qualify for a world cup. They invest alot of money in their football though, but i don't see them doing any bribing like the Arabs.

Comment

About the wcq hosting saga, I read in Iranian medias that Iran sent a file to CAS and AFC reacted in saying they will conform to CAS decision

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            About the wcq hosting saga, I read in Iranian medias that Iran sent a file to CAS and AFC reacted in saying they will conform to CAS decision
                            Very unlikely. I just posted a article where CAS ruled against AFC and AFC took no action.

Comment

The first link below is an interview with Rafiei who is the new IFF legal council. It is a good interview and defends the decision to complain to CAS. He says that those who criticize this action would have criticized us if we did not make a formal complaint to CAS. His point is that IFF is accountable and responsible toward the Iranian people and it has to utilize all the means at its disposal to restore Iran's right to host the remaining matches. He says that prior to filing the complaint with CAS, a letter of inquiry went to the AFC General Secretary asking for the legal basis on which the AFC claimed the right to take the hosting away from Iran and he did not respond. IFF also requested a video call with the AFC GC to discuss this matter and he did not respond to that request either. GC came back with a short statement that the decision to make Bahrain the host is final. Another item he talks about is Taj's discussion of the matter at the AFC Executive Committee held in Bahrain today. Taj, the former IFF president is a member of the AFC EC. Apparently, Taj raised the issue and it was not on the pre-determined agenda and that is not in accordance with the procedural rules of AFC EC. I have also posted the Varzesh3 article on Taj's action as the second link below. According to this report, when Taj raised the issue and requested that GC officially explain why Iran was not chosen as the host, Windsor John (the GC) responded by saying that AFC has informed IFF of the reasons. That is not true. They have been vague and raised a few irrelevant items and when IFF responded they ignored them and just stuck to their decision. The GC also said that AFC will follow whatever decision CAS makes. We shall see. They are either certain that CAS will rule in their favor or they are taking a risk. Of course they lack integrity and could again change their word and keep Bahrain as the host even if CAS rules in favor of Iran. All in all, IFF is doing the right thing and judging from the text of their first letter discussed in this forum and their legal council's interview below, it seems like they have a professional dealing with the situation.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7710/%D8%AF%...86%DB%8C%D9%85

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174765...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
                              Go TM!

Comment

Thanks for the update Futbaldoost.

I agree with IFF's decision to go to CAS. Even if CAS rules against Iran, or if AFC ignores CAS's reversal, at least we can say our attempt died in the opposition court. Even if the system is corrupt (which it is), and even if we're likely to lose against AFC (which we are), to struggle against this injustice (or any injustice for that matter) is to be human and to fight for your dignity. The other option is to lay down and die. I am glad IFF chose the former.

Comment

Working...
                                X