Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have lost 2 and tied once in the last three games. Two loses or so in a row may mean that Beiro gets his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Do u feel too beiro will be starting tonight? : D
      stop soaping your guts

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        stop soaping your guts
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

hang in there Bei Bei ...!!
          your time to shine is coming baby..!!
          i think once he gets his chance, he is going to take the number 1 spot by a storm .... no chance for bozo buetz after that..!

Comment

The whole time until this point I thought Butez was a bald keeper in his 30s

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
              The whole time until this point I thought Butez was a bald keeper in his 30s
              I think you're thinking of Barthez

Comment

Not surprised that he isn't starting, Butez is a decent goalkeeper. Beiranvand arrived quite late, the team was already made. He will probably play some cup games and will need to show the best of himself.

At this point, there are two ways for him to get some playing time, very poor results and bad performances from Butez or an injury.

Comment

Rumor from Antwerp reporter has it that he will most likely return to Persepolis at the end of the season. Heyf this guy is truly a top caliber goalkeeper by world standards and some no name no body goalie is starting over him due to unfortunate events leading up to his transfer

Comment

its very doubtful he goes to PP.

They simply cannot afford him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      Rumor from Antwerp reporter has it that he will most likely return to Persepolis at the end of the season. Heyf this guy is truly a top caliber goalkeeper by world standards and some no name no body goalie is starting over him due to unfortunate events leading up to his transfer
                      He's not really old for a Keeper. He should stay in Belgium and ask for a loan to lower Caliber team to build his stock up again and hope for a transfer next season.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        He was very disappointed with PP's management during his last days in Iran. Even if he goes back, I doubt he goes to PP. He took his whole family to Belgium, signed up his kids in school there, etc... I can see him moving to another Belgian team or somewhere else in Europe before returning to Iran...

I think we should wait at least until some cup games are played before believing these rumors. I think he'll get his chances to prove himself.

Comment

I also doubt that he will go back to Iran, he probably has a good salary compared to what he'd get in Iran. I know a few teams who were looking for a goalkeeper this season and the transfers they've made are far from being satisfying at that position, getting loaned could be a solution.

It's again, a situation where money will be a factor unless he manages to get the starting spot at Antwerp. Look at Mehrdad Mohammadi, he had offers from different clubs in Europe, one of the offer was also interesting salary wise but he'd make more in Qatar, his choice was quickly made.
                          In football, you sometimes need to see what your limit is in term of quality and if that limit won't give you more than what you can earn in a league like China, Qatar,... You just gotta go for it. It's all about the momentum.

Imagine if Mehrdad would've signed somewhere else in europe and would have a very bad season, he wouldn't have such a good offer from Qatar the next season.
                          Unless you can claim a spot in a top league, many players would choose money instead of a career. People shouldn't forget that they can play professional football for 10-15 years and then they'll never see such incomes in their lives.

On top of that, the agents you work with and their networking is also important. I know some of our players' agents and unfortunately, their network abroad is very limited.
                          Last edited by dcpp; 11-10-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Lol this guy's not going back to Iran.. Worst case scenario a lower table Belgian club on loan.

Let's not forget this guys caliber now.. A top class goal keeper with the resume to prove it on the big stages.

Comment

Beiranvand to Charleroi! C'mon Mehdi, you can have another TM starter on your team! He stopped CR7 in the WC for god's sake!

Comment

leaving Antwerp just after joining them months ago??

I call BS on that one. Beira will stay and fight his way back in the starting line up , at leas thats what i think.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X