No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is me when Persepolis beat Al Nassr.
    https://twitter.com/khabar_varzeshi/...05026907639808

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^
      loool
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This is a good interview with Ghafari who used to be the head of IFF International Relations Committee. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171348...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

For those of you who don't read Farsi, here are the main points:

1- Regarding Aleh-Kasir's ban, he says that we should train our players to be professionals and understand the consequences of their actions on the field regardless of their intention. He also uses the example of players being penalized even for insulting their own team players. He stated that we should try to reduce the duration by half so that Aleh-Kasir could get back earlier.

2- He also said that the club could have penalized Aleh-Kasir for taking his shirt off after scoring against Al Sadd since that was an irresponsible thing to do in a tournament and that by itself could have warned him not to do anything out of the ordinary in the ensuing match.

3- He thinks Federation didn't do enough so that clubs teach their players professional behavior and this issue is still there and the education committee of IFF should use this as a teaching moment.

4- Apparently, Al Nasr is calling for removal of Biglari (Iranian) who is the chairman of the AFC Appeals Committee. In that regard, Ghafari says that this is none-sense since first of all Al Nasr complaint about Perspolis new players did not even make it to the Appeals Committee and even if it did rules of the Committee would require Biglari to recuse himself.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZjGrAlDjF/

theafchub Verified

🚨 BREAKING 🚨

#ACL2020 Final will be played in 🇶🇦 Doha on December 19

Comment

Al Nassr lost again their appeal case against Persepolis as they appealed the case and AFC dismissed it once again:

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Al Nassr lost again their appeal case against Persepolis as they appealed the case and AFC dismissed it once again:

Lol this club is such an embarrassment.. no wonder everyone in their own country even hates them!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Vote for Hamed Lak (he is leading by 98%. Let’s bring it up to 100% [emoji1] )

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...eam-goalkeeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I did earlier and he is at 98% so he will surely win. :-)

Comment

100% but would be nice to win it by 100% [emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Ale-Kasir definitely a TM material .. what a powerful stricker
                      I agree.

Comment

Al Nassr really are cry babies. It all started when Zob Ahan adopted them to be their daddy. All started from that 4-1. Then there were the 3-0, 3-0, 3-2.. Stop crying Al Nassr.

Esfahan commentator: “Al Enezi, neshaste baghale darvaaze o daareh gerye mikone..”

Comment

Of the remaining 16 East Asian teams, which team do you predict we will face in the final?

Comment

^ a team with the most slanted eyes. Just like Al Kasir.

Comment

I saw AFC didn’t approve our appeal. Lol FIFA must be more corrupt than AFC, seeing how Messi and other players have done the same celebration in the past

I guess it’s time for his backup to step up and deliver on this golden opportunity. He’ll not only make a name for himself, but he’ll become a legend. His kids and grandkids will tell his story if he helps Persepolis win the title

Comment

what's next?
                                Ban players for being "racist" against those wearing eyeglasses???

https://images.app.goo.gl/9FvZBGZGvSecayCn7

Comment

Working...
                                X