No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still smiling. Gotta give it to him for his professionalism and positive attitude.

Comment

Why wouldnt he be smiling? He makes 3 million Euros for showing up to practice. Khak to sare BHA admin
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        Why wouldnt he be smiling? He makes 3 million Euros for showing up to practice. Khak to sare BHA admin
        That's what I've been saying all along. He's smiling all the way to the bank

Comment

Life isn't always about money. I'd maybe be crying on the inside. Props to him for being a professional and always doing his best to keep a good attitude. He sets an example for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Still smiling. Gotta give it to him for his professionalism and positive attitude.

That's an old picture but yes he does not stop smiling. He's doing better than ever in training btw, I have no doubt whatsoever that wherever he moves to next season, he will shine.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
              Life isn't always about money. I'd maybe be crying on the inside. Props to him for being a professional and always doing his best to keep a good attitude. He sets an example for all of us.
              i dont know man,..? seems to me life is mostly about having enough money, in order to afford the lifestyle one most desires.....! hence happiness and/or sadness seems to follow accordingly, for most part..!! unless you wanna live a Dalai Lama lifestyle, i suppose your outlook maybe more fitting then..??
              but your right.... although it often pisses me off that he doesnt react more negatively to that goozoo Pothead's repeated disrespect and cunt-like behaviour towards him,..!
              His overall positive thinking and attitude and glass half-full outlook on life is certainly inspiring and commendable ..!
              Originally posted by Salar View Post
              That's an old picture but yes he does not stop smiling. He's doing better than ever in training btw, I have no doubt whatsoever that wherever he moves to next season, he will shine.
              i agree, like i said before, regardless of struggles for minutes, lately i've noticed a marked improvements in his overall playing caliber since his jump to EPL ...!!
              to me also, he looks primed to shine next season, hopefully in a more accommodating team settings....!

Comment

any chance he makes the bench against Liverpool today?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  any chance he makes the bench against Liverpool today?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Highly improbable..!
                  U see .... I believe “he is still very close to starting 11 but just outa playing squad all together..!”

Comment

Finally on the bench. Let's see if he gets game time

Comment

I can't believe my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        I can't believe my eyes.
                        Lol same here thought I had some leftover beer in me from last night that was causing an illusion
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bench warming duties for today

Comment

I look forward to watching him warm up and never get subbed in

Comment

Cheered when I saw his name on the bench .

Comment

I wonder how he decides who's going to play. The last time he was inserted into the squad, he didn't play for quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X