No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza just posted a story of him kissing Brighton logo on IG, don’t know what it really mean ? Will he play vs ManU ?

Comment

Kiss of death

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
        Alireza just posted a story of him kissing Brighton logo on IG, don’t know what it really mean ? Will he play vs ManU ?
        Reminder to the fans that he loves the team and wants to play but the nobody coach thinks differently.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          Reminder to the fans that he loves the team and wants to play but the nobody coach thinks differently.
          So you’re saying potter doesn’t think Ali is invested in the club?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            So you’re saying potter doesn’t think Ali is invested in the club?
            I don't think he is implying that. Just that Potter doesn't rate Jahanbakhsh as a footballer - whether skills or mentality wise. I think JB's shows of emotion ealier in the season after his first two goals, if anything, had a negative impact on Potter who politically suggested in his press conferences that JB may be too hard on himself and lacks resilience.

I don't think Potter is emotionally intelligent but on the other hand it is up to JB to also make the right decisions for himself, and another season fighting for someone who doesn't appreciate him can't be great for him.

Comment

I hope he will stay at one of the top 4 leagues. They have much more media exposure then the Dutch league.

Comment

The bottom line is, even if he doesn't get playing time, JB's salary is excellent. He'd be hard pressed to ever get a better deal elsewhere and that might in part explain his decision to carry on with Brighton longer than he himself might like.

He might not get along with Potter but the rest of the team seems to like him. If I hired you for a specific position, then gave you a job outside your listed qualifications, then criticized you for not performing and then proceeded to asked you to accept a transfer to lower tier company with a 50% pay cut, would you do it? Or would you rather just say...naaah make me. Until then, I'm staying put, learning and getting payed my due.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                  I hope he will stay at one of the top 4 leagues. They have much more media exposure then the Dutch league.
                  I prefer our players going to leagues where they actually play. If you can play for a top-3 club in Russia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium or benchwarm @mediocre team in a top 4 league, i know what i would choose.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    I prefer our players going to leagues where they actually play. If you can play for a top-3 club in Russia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium or benchwarm @mediocre team in a top 4 league, i know what i would choose.
                    Hamin. Chera nimkatneshini kone? Hala masalan agar raft Watford va BAAZI kard, chera ke na,amma beshine yeki raa manande Solly March tamashaa

kone ke hich kaari balad nist, behtare bere PSV ya Ajax, 100%.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It’s worth noting that we had 3 players contract coronavirus since lockdown started. It’s also worth noting that Alzate had his operation postponed and Bernardo hasn’t been in the squad. It’s easy to lambast Potter for not having Ali J in the squad, but there’s a strong chance he’s recovering from a pretty horrendous virus.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                        It’s worth noting that we had 3 players contract coronavirus since lockdown started. It’s also worth noting that Alzate had his operation postponed and Bernardo hasn’t been in the squad. It’s easy to lambast Potter for not having Ali J in the squad, but there’s a strong chance he’s recovering from a pretty horrendous virus.
                        That would make sense if Ali wasn't training with the team for the past month or so... but considering that he's been training, and that Potter has made it clear his decision is tactical (after excluding him against Arsenal), there's no way it's a covid thing.

The answer is plain and simple, Potter doesn't rate AliReza, and the only reason Alireza got some playing time before the Lockdown is that Brighton had a combination of injuries and busy schedule.

Also fwiw, as far as I know, Whenever Alireza posted a training, or hype picture of himself before gameday, he wasn't in the squad... So I guess we won't see him play for Brighton tonight or possibly ever again, as I think posting a picture of him Kissing the Brighton logo is his way of paying tribute to the club and it's fans since he knows he will be out at the end of the season.

Comment

Alireza Bogardebakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                            He did not have Corona.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I am hoping, I am praying, that a mid table EPL club will come knocking at the last second, and snatch Jahanbakhsh from Brighton.

I can’t promise I won’t laugh my ass off if he ends in another EPL club and then scores and celebrates against Brighton. Then I want that camera to zoom in on Princess Graham so we can all see his beautiful mug on tv

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I can’t promise I won’t laugh my ass off if he ends in another EPL club and then scores and celebrates against Brighton. Then I want that camera to zoom in on Princess Graham so we can all see his beautiful mug on tv
                                The kid is so respectful/honourable, I just couldn't see him doing that... He'd not celebrate in respect to his former club.

This is my prediction for JB:

2019-2020: He finishes this year with either 0 or 1 games
                                2020 Summer transfer window: 2-3 decent Dutch clubs come in for a year-long loan offer but he refuses because he just wants to prove that he can make it in the Premier League.
                                2020-2021: He starts the season being ignored by Potter again, but then has a few good performances and finishes the season with a decent tally of goals and assists
                                2021-2022: Again Potter ignores him at the beginning of the season, but he comes into a rich vein of form in October and finishes the season as one of Brighton's best players. He gets sold at the end of the season to a Dutch/German club.

He converts gradually to a deep-lying playmaker for Iran as he loses pace over time, and his diligence in training makes his balls become better and better over the years.

Comment

Working...
                                X