Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as i know, he has no account here. Because, his Gol Bezan friend asked me to put it on PFDC (but it was already posted here)
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Majid starting with Campi today for the important cup match. I believe it’s the cup final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Majid starting with Campi today for the important cup match. I believe it’s the cup final?
        Quarterfinal. It seems they are not resting any starters. Huseyin isnt in the squad at all. Good chance for majid to retake his position.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Quarterfinal. It seems they are not resting any starters. Huseyin isnt in the squad at all. Good chance for majid to retake his position.
          Yeah they are taking the cup seriously. This is the starting lineup.

Comment

Majid and trabzonspor having a great game, already up 2-0 at minute 26

Comment

5-0 win - great result going into the 2nd leg!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Turkish media claims Trabzonspor are looking to activate Majid's contract extension option to extend for a year:

"Operation Majid Hosseini in Trabzonspor!

Trabzonspor is getting ready to activate the option of Majid Hosseini, which he signed with the Iranian team Istiklal last season and added it to his staff.

At the beginning of last season, a 2 + 1 year contract was signed with Majid Hosseini, who joined the staff from the Iranian team Istiklal. The contract for the 23-year-old defender ends at the end of the season.
                However, the Bordeaux-Blue administration is preparing to activate the one-year option of the Iranian stopper.

It is also among the news that Hosseini, who has come to the fore in the jersey race due to injuries this season, has done extra work in training and forced 11 of them."

https://karadenizgazete.com.tr/spor/...rasyonu/255946

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Turkish media claims Trabzonspor are looking to activate Majid's contract extension option to extend for a year:

"Operation Majid Hosseini in Trabzonspor!

Trabzonspor is getting ready to activate the option of Majid Hosseini, which he signed with the Iranian team Istiklal last season and added it to his staff.

At the beginning of last season, a 2 + 1 year contract was signed with Majid Hosseini, who joined the staff from the Iranian team Istiklal. The contract for the 23-year-old defender ends at the end of the season.
                  However, the Bordeaux-Blue administration is preparing to activate the one-year option of the Iranian stopper.

It is also among the news that Hosseini, who has come to the fore in the jersey race due to injuries this season, has done extra work in training and forced 11 of them."

https://karadenizgazete.com.tr/spor/...rasyonu/255946
                  Makes sense, otherwise he'd be leaving on a free this summer. Hopefully he doesn't extend beyond that year

Comment

Not in the starting line up again

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Majid played 90mins in the second leg of their 4-1 win in the cup - now they’re in the semis.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Not in the starting line up again
                        I don't get it, is your role in this thread only to report when Majid Hosseini isn't starting or playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          I don't get it, is your role in this thread only to report when Majid Hosseini isn't starting or playing?
                          haha, are you among those who were bullshitting and had baseless agrument that he is not the regular bench warmer this season?

btw, playing in cup vs some tokhmi clubs is not an achievement for a guy who was playing regular last season..
                          I hope not?

Comment

I remember some guy who thought milad was also in a horrible situation a couple months ago, called him bench warmer, said our problems on the left with milad are bigger than our problems on right with ramin. LOL.

Now milad has become one of the best defenders in belgium, regularly making team of the week, indisputable starter, and will be playing vs Roma in Europa League next week. Needless to say that guy was hardly ever seen again in milads threat following his earlier comments.

Similarly, I remember same guy saying moharrami was useless and a benchwarmer for midtable croat club. Well, he became fix for that club, performed so well than Dinamo brought him back, and just started in league match making excellent assist. This guy thought moharrami was so bad that he didnt even deserve a chance to be called up to TM and provide competition for Iranian Dani Alves, sorry I meant ramin rezaeian of last placed al shottor of QSL. ONE win all season for his team...

Now the guy has agenda with Majid, who has played many minutes this year, including europa. Yes, it seems with arrival of new coach he has been benched for past several matches, but for a young center back this is not totally abnormal. He has continued to play well in the cup, and been linked with moves to italy and germany all january. It is not unlikely that he will regain his spot soon, and its not the end of the world if is is indeed benched for a few months.

Comment

Loool arrival of new coach.
                              Milad was in bad shape at the start of the season and he wasn't good for TM either but now he is playing some good football, his main issue still remain which is his inability regarding to cross balls.
                              in case of moharrami he had his first start with Dinamo so lets wait and see, his defensive game has been liability always. Hope he improve this aspect of his game
                              I comment about the current situation, I am not here for aaaa moshala ishala like some.
                              If a player plays solid he deserves credit if not you mention what you see.
                              Simple of this, if you have hard time to get it then it is not my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Loool arrival of new coach.
                                Milad was in bad shape at the start of the season and he wasn't good for TM either but now he is playing some good football, his main issue still remain which is his inability regarding to cross balls.
                                in case of moharrami he had his first start with Dinamo so lets wait and see, his defensive game has been liability always. Hope he improve this aspect of his game
                                I comment about the current situation, I am not here for aaaa moshala ishala like some.
                                If a player plays solid he deserves credit if not you mention what you see.
                                Simple of this, if you have hard time to get it then it is not my fault.
                                If you claim that Milad still has the same issue you’ve had your head in the sand for about 3 months at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X