No announcement yet.

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ this site has rules and Adessy is doing more than he needs to and you guys forget that this is a free service and site right ???? and he is doing this without any expectations nor a sallary? everyone here work for their love of our team and country so respect is very long overdue in his case. He has my utmost respect and support.

I am sure old members know how hard it is to run and moderate this site but forget this fact occasionally when some actions or warnings is given against their opinions or will.

Sometimes many of us go too far without realizing that it could end up to warnings or bans. We don't give away free shokolat in these heated public arguments and I suggest you guys to read the FAQ of this site before you start any arguments with our mods. We have clearly stated this in our rules.

If you have any objections to any of the moderating decisions, you could send a PM to the Mod in question and politely and respectfully explain why you think we should reconsider this decision. I hope this is not too much to ask.

Thank You!
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-08-2020, 12:05 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ just like Qatar's coach Sanchez. He has a lot to prove and will definitely work hard. Let's support him as we really need a miracle to go through. I guess positive vibes will go a long way in this situation.
      Webbi Jan this like Like I am a medical intern but I am going to do my best to to a brain surgery just because I have a very strong patient. I wouldn’t trust me!

But ok. We have been there for TM no matter what. This won’t be an exception.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
        There are members spamming these threads non-stop and you chose to ban the one guy who was actually making meaningful contributions? Lol..great.
        click the report button or PM forum staff when you see those spams, I am not everywhere to see them. thanks.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
          Webbi Jan this like Like I am a medical intern but I am going to do my best to to a brain surgery just because I have a very strong patient. I wouldn’t trust me!

But ok. We have been there for TM no matter what. This won’t be an exception.
          Coaching is not brain surgery or such. It's about his connection with the players and also familiarity with them which he does have and the tactics will come when you have the right players to play your tactics. Remember Sanchez was not exactly a brain surgeon neither but he won the Asian cup didn't he?
          We just have to have some faith that's all. Or do we have any other choice?
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Just hope the first tactical move by Dragan will be, to force Masoud to retire from TM. Ridiculous how on Earth such an emotional player like Masoud was Captain for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Just hope the first tactical move by Dragan will be, to force Masoud to retire from TM. Ridiculous how on Earth such an emotional player like Masoud was Captain for TM.
              Would be good to have a different kind of captain for once - not just a veteran or loudmouth on the pitch but someone who acts as an ambassador for TM.

I would like to see someone like Jahanbakhsh being tried for captain.

Comment

Has any body seen any reaction from Team Melli Players?

Comment

We just have to back Skocic and hope for the best.

He does have an opportunity to familiarize himself more since his first two games are Hong Kong and Cambodia. I very much believe in CQs philosophy of never taking wins for granted, but against those teams he has the oportunity to put together a cohesive attacking unit to overpower them.

What his goal should be is to create a team that can creat many chances by the time we play Iraq/Bahrain. Thats all we need to have a shot at getting to the next round.

Iraq/Bahrain know we always try to cross to Azmoun. They doubleteam him. We need quick fluid passing in their third so they cant park the bus too much.

Comment

Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

قرارداد اسکوچیچ ریالی و حدود 200 هزار دلار است. او مالیاتش را خودش باید بپردازد

Comment

We have to give the guy a chance, maybe just maybe he can pull a rabbit out of this mess we are in with a supposed world class coach in willmots.

One things for sure he knows the players from the league, he understands our Iranian mentality and he has everything to gain from this experience i.e. he will do everything he can to be successful.

Let’s hope for the best
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

this position is a massive boost to his coaching CV...! if he can advance us to the next round of qualifiers, then he has already build himself enough of a coaching hype to attain far more lucrative future international contracts in ME to last him a comfortable rich rest of his life..!
                        (which really shouldnt be a monumentally difficult task, considering the vast amount of talent at his disposal..! and the relative tokhmy opponents....!! Iraq is just about the only really tough challenge he'd face and playing at azadi with likely wcq advancement on the line, and players motivated to make mends for their tokhmy late loss, we are certain to be favored to win for that game as well..!)

Comment

I have watched Sanat Naft under Dragan a number of times this season. If he can install the same structured passing, defending, counter tactics in TM, we stand a good chance against these 4 teams. I would go as far as saying that the style Naft played under him was unique amongst other teams coached by vatanis.
                          Dragan best tool is his motivation, he is a no nonsense coach who would be able to get the best out of a squad. His management skills would be fully tested given much higher quality players he will inherit. He will have the players, semi good facilities, he needs to give players confidence against Bahrain and Iraq in particular.
                          Given his first two games are against HK and Cambodia, even without preparatory friendlies (I hope he will have one, say against Qatar) he should be able to build more understanding with the players.

I’m cautiously positive about this appointment.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Hard to beleive he accepts to get paid 200k a year for NT job , while Majid jalali is probably paid more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Hard to beleive he accepts to get paid 200k a year for NT job , while Majid jalali is probably paid more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Sometimes in life to get ahead you need to take a few steps back!

Comment

No way he gets only 200K per year in Toman, it is just too low for any caliber coach.
                                I bet its $200K in dollars + another $200K in Toman as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X