Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the situation now, it is very unlikely indeed that Branko or Strama, or any foreign coach. would choose the Iran job considering the political situation in Iran, and fact that payments aren't being made.

Daei at the moment is slightly politically frozen out. I doubt Yahya would leave right now.

It may well be Hashemian who takes over in the interim.

Comment

This may be a blessing in disguise to permanently remove the cancer that is Branko from our football apparatus

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Looking at the situation now, it is very unlikely indeed that Branko or Strama, or any foreign coach. would choose the Iran job considering the political situation in Iran, and fact that payments aren't being made.

Daei at the moment is slightly politically frozen out. I doubt Yahya would leave right now.

It may well be Hashemian who takes over in the interim.
        It is possible.
        It would be strange to select a coach to National team without being coach of any club at all.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          It is possible.
          It would be strange to select a coach to National team without being coach of any club at all.
          Klinsmann 2006?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Klinsmann 2006?
            Yes but strange for Iran.
            NT in Germany has structure unlike Iran.

Vahid has no experience as team manager to compare with Yahya or Amir.

Golmo Managerial record
            10 years
            291 game
            136 Win

GN
            290 Win

GN record with TM
            17 games, 10 win, 6 Draw, 1 defeat. That was 12 years ago. 58.2 exact % with Klinsmann 34-20 58.2%
            Last edited by St_Mark; 12-08-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Bahrian just defeated KSA (1-0) and are winners of the Persian Gulf Cup.

We better make quick decisions, drop useless Masoud from TM and arrange some proper friendlies, otherwise we will be embarrassed by Bahrain and Iraq in front of our fans.

Comment

I’m not so sure that we will beat Bahrain in Azadi easily. They won against Iraq after PK’s and just won against KSA as well, they are now full of confidence under their new Portugese manager. It will be a tough tough nut to crack for Team Melli...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I’m not so sure that we will beat Bahrain in Azadi easily. They won against Iraq after PK’s and just won against KSA as well, they are now full of confidence under their new Portugese manager. It will be a tough tough nut to crack for Team Melli...
                  I can not believe we've come to this! heeey..... where are you CQ ke yadat bekheir.

Comment

My vote goes to Yahya.

Go TM!

Comment

Knowing IFF, they will not pick a head coach till Feb

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        Knowing IFF, they will not pick a head coach till Feb
                        I’d go with quality over speed here. Gladly wait till February for someone half as competent as CQ

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          I’d go with quality over speed here. Gladly wait till February for someone half as competent as CQ

Are you talking about 2022 WC or the one after that?!
                          Iran next game is in March after Norouz and you gladly want to wait to hire a coach on February? Do you seriously think is enough time for a new coach to get ready for March game?
                          What kind of quality coach will accept such conditions and responsibility?

This issue is becoming political and very dangerous with serious political/security implications.

Ain't no time to waste

Comment

Iran next game is in March after Norouz and you gladly want to wait to hire a coach on February? Do you seriously think is enough time for a new coach to get ready for March game?
                            This issue is becoming political and very dangerous with serious political/security implications.
                            Ain't no time to waste
                            And all coach will know the problem of payments.. it will be difficult.

Comment

Ain't no time to waste
                              Our March games are against Hong Kong and Cambodia. Not the worst games for a coach to start with. Then they have 3 more months to prepare for Iraq/Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                I can not believe we've come to this! heeey..... where are you CQ ke yadat bekheir.
                                He brought us here. 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X